Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 152. (Read 474339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
December 18, 2012, 12:40:41 AM
tbuhl: OK
bitcoinroad: OK
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 17, 2012, 11:14:18 PM
I would love to be on the Whitelist.

I have started to trade as a broker to help people avoid putting their valuable information out to the exchanges.

I hold their identity with the upmost security.  I know what you're thinking and you can stop that.

I am here to help those who want to remain anonymous stay anonymous with their BTC.  I am being that sacrificial lamb to/for the good of the people that need and desire it.

I'm a huge fan and supporter of "tor projects" and the "idl".

I have traded with many of you and so far no complaints in which I will make sure there are none.

Thanks,
Adam

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 17, 2012, 10:54:54 PM
Drew@Memorydealers: OK
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
December 17, 2012, 08:45:44 PM
Please whitelist Drew@Memorydealers

He works at memorydealers.com and will be helping with some Bitcoin things.

Thanks!
Activity: 14
December 17, 2012, 07:56:32 PM
Testing quoting and also posting #5...

Don't we have a test thread somewhere ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
December 17, 2012, 07:08:27 PM
I'm not clear on how it counts "time", I've been logged in for large amounts of time, but haven't registered a ton of activity during those times (I load a couple threads in tabs and read them one tab at a time). Oh well, this is post #5.
Activity: 1
December 17, 2012, 04:27:58 PM
I am a journalist who has just started reporting for Bitcoin Magazine. I would like to be allowed to post here.

I reported for a wall street trade publication today on BitInstant:

I reported on VC money the company has secured along with an update on why the BitInstant mastercard is held up. Story ran at a finance trade publication called Growth Capitalist - that covers new growth companies. It's behind a paywall but you might still be able to register for free.

http://www.growthcapitalist.com/2012/12/digital-currency-company-secures-vc-backing/

I am a freelance financial journalist who covers wall street and have written for most major publications.
Activity: 150
December 17, 2012, 04:23:40 PM
I'd like to get whitelisted, at least for the Marketplace subforum. I've read about and seen how much of a pain it can be to get bitcoins using the popular exchanges such as Mtgox so I'd like to try to sell some things on the boards here to start out, 14 day Xbox Live codes, Mountain Dew Double XP Games, etc. I was trying to use Bitmit, but it seems like they don't have enough traffic yet. I also have a couple ebay accounts with hundreds of positive feedback I can PM on request.
Activity: 19
December 17, 2012, 02:41:33 PM

Please note: If you see "Jr. Member" by your name, you have already met the 5 posts and 4 hour requirements and don't need to post here. Additionally, after you meet the requirements, it can take up to 10 minutes for your account to be automatically upgraded.

[/quote]

So I need 5 posts... OK this is #4
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
December 17, 2012, 12:44:53 PM
I have just started, but I am looking to buy some 7950s from a member in another forum. It looks like I cannot post in that forum until I pass some sort of test by hanging out in this forum. I will attempt to make some posts, but I hope that I am able to communicate with him before he sells them to someone else. I hope you will consider allowing me to actually join the forums. Apparently it takes 5 posts and 4 hours. Maybe that's not too bad. Either way this can't hurt.
Or you can PM that guy. Only 1 post is required for PM's. Do wait awhile (10-30 mins) if you still can't PM though, the automated upgrading system goes by slowly sometimes.
Activity: 132
December 17, 2012, 12:41:09 PM
I have just started, but I am looking to buy some 7950s from a member in another forum. It looks like I cannot post in that forum until I pass some sort of test by hanging out in this forum. I will attempt to make some posts, but I hope that I am able to communicate with him before he sells them to someone else. I hope you will consider allowing me to actually join the forums. Apparently it takes 5 posts and 4 hours. Maybe that's not too bad. Either way this can't hurt.
Activity: 238
December 17, 2012, 01:40:32 AM
Razick: OK
Activity: 5
December 16, 2012, 09:16:57 PM
Instead of posting here, why not make 5 posts and wait 4 hours to be promoted? So much faster.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 16, 2012, 06:16:01 PM
Hello,

Please whitelist me. I'd like to ask a question concerning a specific pool (Itzod) in th pool's official thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/40-ths-poolitzodru-rsmpps-0-feelongpolljson-apiwebsocketsno-invalid-25127). The question is actually about their PPS policy and share of risk between users of the pool. I've read description of the model on their official site and have searched the thread but haven't found an answer.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
December 16, 2012, 05:01:06 PM
Hello,

I'm certainly not a Bitcoin expert, but I do understand a fair bit about it. I'm currently working on developing some physical Bitcoins similar to printcoins (www.printcoins.com) but hopefully a little bit more secure.

The reason I want access to other forums is to ask Casascius about his bitcoin holgrams, and to consider buying a share.

I hope you will consider my request, thank you.

-Razick

EDIT: Here's  my physical BTC prototype:

Activity: 12
December 16, 2012, 02:18:25 PM
I don't have to request on this topic... As I followed the rules of four hours and 5 posts ! Grin
Activity: 8
December 16, 2012, 02:02:23 PM
Hello, I've come to re-apply for whitelist as I have completed the following tasks:

* Logged 3 hours and 30 minutes.
* Collected 139,377 brown rocks.
* Defeated Ug-Thak, Lord of Skags.
* Pilfered the lost staff of Mount Schuler.
* Defeated Destroyer of Worlds.
* Danced a little dance.
* Found secret treasure.
* Brought democracy to Cuba.
Activity: 7
December 16, 2012, 01:08:06 PM
8 year old tantrum ERMAHGERD! I WANT OUT!
16 year old tantrum I would like out for the following reasons:
  • I am no stranger to forum communities. I know all the do's and don't's
  • I believe that I could be a valuable asset to this community (Egotistical, I know...)
  • I would like to interact and learn more about the bitcoin
  • I would like to share my Minecraft software with the world! (but not in the newbie section)
Well, thanks for reading this. Have a duck:
http://astrobioloblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/duck-3.jpeg
Activity: 4
December 16, 2012, 03:58:24 AM
Hello,
    I've been bugtesting satoshidice's desktop client, and have found a few bugs that need fixing, but have no way of communicating them without being logged in for another 3 hours.

Thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 15, 2012, 05:11:49 PM
i need to buy $4000 worth of bitcoins! let me outa here so i can post in the correct areas!

In that case you should register on MtGox or bitcoin-central and wire them the fiat money.
Jump to: