Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 161. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 12, 2012, 10:11:14 AM
Hi there, I am simply here to leave a review of a transaction I completed successfully on the marketplace with mjbmonterymetals. I am relatively new to bitcoins but have tried mining with guiminer on slush's group (which was worthless due to getting and mhash rate of 83). I have also bought bitcoins from mtgox and intersango which both no longer have UK bank accounts active. I have also set up a wallet on blockchain and looked into pingit sevices.

There's not really a huge amount I can say as I am still new but hopefully this will suffice, thankyou.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2012, 03:33:09 AM
Don't mind the four hour rule too much-seems like a good method to keep out spammers. I already posted 5 times-not even to get my count up, just cause the topic was either cool or relevant. I've browsed this site plenty of times. I just want to take advantage of BTC being at the price they are. Thanks!
Activity: 7
November 11, 2012, 01:31:24 AM
My name is TheLQ and I would like access to the rest of the forum so I can get confirm MH/s drop in the latest version of bfgminer, and was seeking advice on what I should do. For the qualifications I manage a minimal Ubuntu Server rig with 3 graphics cards in a above tower card holder, bfgminer, munin, custom bfgminer plugin for munin, and have lots of Linux experience.

I am simply wanting to get support on this issue and contribute to the community.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 10, 2012, 06:58:13 PM
Hello,

I would like to be let out of this forum. My name is aethero in #bitcoin-otc. Here is a signature of the text "ZIGGAP" signed by the bitcoin address I use to authenticate with gribble:

HLjE2s4p1g7/Q+BjXaBVLqL/IWMeybV0nuIHhjJ5eGsdMP5RpCWmQdnoKRXgZS6WRm5uj5YeF3udL4vo4aCO7b8=

Thanks

Activity: 1
November 10, 2012, 10:01:33 AM
Hello,

I would like to get out of the noobie section, And i feel like i should be whitelisted for the following reasons
  • I have been part of bitcoin since Wed Jun 13 11:19:38 2012 (gotten from #Bitcoin-otc)
  • I have a rating of 63 on #bitcoin-otc from different transactions which can be seen http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=zapsoda( its actually 83 but someone used the shill account to uprate me i didn't ask for this and have logs if needed)
  • I have done a few projects having to do with bitcoin listed below
     Website design building/modifying sites such as BitcoinCoffee.com and others
     one of the founders of the ThousandBitcoins project
     one of the founders of the BitChocolate.com projet
     I think there is more but im currently blanking on them
  • I think the following people would be willing to vouch for me enough to get me out of the newb section
     bitcoinCoffee.com
     phoebusg
     Beefsock
     danieldaniel
     QuickBitcoins
  • I have a understanding of bitcoin and am not a complete noob

If i need more information to be whitelisted please let me know so i can add more before denying my request

Thanks Smiley
Zapsoda
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
November 10, 2012, 07:43:31 AM
Scopedude: OK
StatelessSweety: Already whitelisted
Activity: 58
November 10, 2012, 02:44:54 AM
Cause I'm groovy Cheesy
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
November 10, 2012, 01:55:36 AM
I'd like to be removed from newbie status. I've run a 4GH/s rig for almost a year now, and am expanding into ASIC within the coming months. I've been passively lurking amongst these forums for tips and advice for at least that long (big on search before asking). It wasn't until now that I've had any need to ask a specific enough question that someone else hadn't already asked. I'd hate to have to fill this forum up with near meaningless posts just to get unrestricted status.
Activity: 25
November 09, 2012, 04:35:28 PM
I own and operate Stateless Sweets and take alternate currency. Hoping to spread word about my products and increase my BTC sales.  I'll also be looking for some information about adding a BTC plug in for wordpress on my site and may need to ask a question or two. Smiley

I've been accepting BTC for almost a year now.

www.statelesssweets.com

Can I please be removed from the newbie status?
Activity: 12
November 09, 2012, 04:08:06 PM

I would like to reply to the thread about getting an official ISO code, but someone needs to unrestrict my account.

Here are the comments I would like to add to the thread:

SIX has refused to register BTC, giving various reasons, such as the lack of any formal government backing for the currency.

Nobody in that thread has noticed that XAU and other codes have no official government or institution backing them, but they exist in the ISO 4217 list.

Also, the ISO list is administered by SIX, the Swiss exchange.  ETH Zurich, one of Switzerland's top universities, recently studied bitcoin security in depth, a clear acknowledgement that bitcoin is notable.

Even more, European Central Bank has recently published a detailed study acknowledging bitcoin as a form of cash.

These details belong in that thread as they provide strong counter-arguments against SIX's initial refusal to list BTC officially.

Another alternative would be for ISO 4217 to be split into `fiat' symbols and non-fiat (e.g. BTC and XAU, XAG, etc).

Activity: 22
November 08, 2012, 11:44:24 PM
I would like to be whitelisted.  I am a reseller of Bushnell scopes and binoculars, etc.  I would like to try selling some equipment for BTC on this forum.  Escrow is ok with me!  I have been selling on eBay for 15 years.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
November 08, 2012, 12:11:15 AM
Hi,

Could I possibly be white listed?

I have just set up a BitCoin/LiteCoin based trade website http://www.bitlance.org, and would like to be able to move my "announce" thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitlanceorg-sell-your-skillstalents-for-bitcoins-or-litecoins-123125) to the relevant section, or if a mod could do that and give me permissions to reply, that would be great.

Thanks.

BitLance.org: OK
Thread moved to Service announcements.
Activity: 4
November 07, 2012, 10:49:50 PM
Hi,

Could I possibly be white listed?

I have just set up a BitCoin/LiteCoin based trade website http://www.bitlance.org, and would like to be able to move my "announce" thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitlanceorg-sell-your-skillstalents-for-bitcoins-or-litecoins-123125) to the relevant section, or if a mod could do that and give me permissions to reply, that would be great.

Thanks.
Activity: 5
November 07, 2012, 06:49:23 PM
I'd appreciate being able to post elsewhere. While I havnt been a member very long, I have been lurking as a guest for a couple months gleaning as much knowledge as I can. I have some first hand experience with a new exchange which I feel would be of some use to members as well as help the exchange gain some valuable cred.
dpc
Activity: 12
November 07, 2012, 11:30:26 AM
Please whitelist me. I don't write much, but I know enough to get out of here. Smiley
Activity: 36
November 07, 2012, 02:06:14 AM
Hello, I would like to be whitelisted as I would like to talk about other crypto currency in the alternative currency section as bitcoin is superior but my rig is not and sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.  Cool
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
November 06, 2012, 09:54:33 PM
Posting in here to be approved to post other forums other than "newbie".

I have some pretty good deals for the BTC community. I'll provide any information I need to just let me know Smiley
Activity: 9
November 06, 2012, 04:35:32 PM
Hi,
Could i be whitelisted please,i want to post in other parts of the forum.
Im no troll,I swear Grin
Activity: 10
November 06, 2012, 02:11:38 PM
I'd like to be whitelisted too.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
November 06, 2012, 09:37:21 AM
I am one of the brains behind the Hardware Bitcoin Wallet https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eshop-launched-trezor-bitcoin-hardware-wallet-122438 and I want to respond to questions in the mentioned thread so slush does not have to do everything Smiley

Please have Slush PM me or any other moderator or post here confirming your request and you'll be whitelisted.
Jump to: