Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 165. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 30, 2012, 11:38:41 AM
That is my account please white list, thanks mods.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 30, 2012, 11:37:54 AM
This is my business account for BitcoinINV mods please let me out as soon as you see this.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
October 30, 2012, 11:14:17 AM
I sell BTC for PPUSD at Mt. Gox Last plus 5%.

PM if interested.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2012, 11:09:32 AM
Hi,

I would like to get out of newbie land,

Been researching BTC for a few weeks now in great detail, watched all the lectures on YouTube from the BTC conferences from the last couple of years,
I have been looking into the problems of trying to buy BTC`s over here in the UK.

With the Barclays problem on MT.GOX, the lack of any other bank transfer solutions, the extortionate charges the UK banks are charging for SEPA transfers, the £/$/€ exchange rates.

I have a few solutions I would like to share with other UK members,
Looking to buy direct from a few UK members also.

Thanks

Hi Keynet10 , Had similar problems myself with Barclays as have most of us UK users. My bank charge around a 30 quid fee to send funds to MT.gox, did you manage to buy some coin yet? I want to buy a few as well. What are your solutions you mentioned?
Activity: 9
October 30, 2012, 08:14:05 AM
Hi, new member here with an interest in Bitcoin. Am looking to trade with some members on the site, as have been having difficulty finding a straightforward way to purchase Bitcoin in the UK at current time. Unfortunately due to access restrictions can't seem to PM or post in most threads. Was hoping this could be lifted. Certainly have no intention of spam etc. Look forward to becoming part of the community. Cheers.
Activity: 2
October 30, 2012, 08:01:45 AM
Hi Mods/Admin,

I'd like to request the ability to post in other sections in the forum.  I have been a long time lurker however now I want to become more involved with the community and conduct some trading on the forum.

Thanks.
Activity: 34
October 29, 2012, 07:15:58 PM
Hi,

I would like to get out of newbie land,

Been researching BTC for a few weeks now in great detail, watched all the lectures on YouTube from the BTC conferences from the last couple of years,
I have been looking into the problems of trying to buy BTC`s over here in the UK.

With the Barclays problem on MT.GOX, the lack of any other bank transfer solutions, the extortionate charges the UK banks are charging for SEPA transfers, the £/$/€ exchange rates.

I have a few solutions I would like to share with other UK members,
Looking to buy direct from a few UK members also.

Thanks
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 29, 2012, 06:07:15 PM
Like to get out of noob land also ... creating a videos 4 btc site Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
October 29, 2012, 04:31:54 PM
I am a software developer trying to respond to Gavin's thread:
Help wanted: Mac developer with OSX 10.5
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-wanted-mac-developer-with-osx-105-110605

I want to maintain osx 10.5 builds.

P.S. To add even more credence to my legitimacy, let me mention that I use XCode 3.1.4 which is the last version of xcode available for 10.5 Leopard and Qt 4.6 (which is also probably on of the last versions for Leopard).
Activity: 37
October 28, 2012, 03:31:03 PM
Hey, I don't spam, my posts are generally informative and grammatically correct.  I'm not a developer, however I do wish to have access to the wider forums.
Activity: 10
October 28, 2012, 11:57:01 AM
Hello,

I am a developer and I would like to get access to the rest of the forum in order to ask a couple of technical questions which I haven't found an answer in bitcoind wiki or somewhere else.
I understand pretty well the bitcoin system and I would like to be able to ask more advanced questions in the technical section.
legendary
Activity: 1358
October 28, 2012, 10:33:43 AM
Hello

whitelist request please. I'd like to announce my exciting new service where you can buy and sell music for bitcoins. I'm a regular here but would like to set up this separate account for things to do with the music website

thanks,

mpx

PM me from your regular account asking to whitelist this account and I'll do it.

Done

mpx: Whitelisted.
mpx
Activity: 14
October 28, 2012, 10:26:57 AM
Hello

whitelist request please. I'd like to announce my exciting new service where you can buy and sell music for bitcoins. I'm a regular here but would like to set up this separate account for things to do with the music website

thanks,

mpx

PM me from your regular account asking to whitelist this account and I'll do it.

Done
legendary
Activity: 1358
October 28, 2012, 10:07:59 AM
Hello

thanks,

mpx

I am a Bitstream Developer and like to post in the mining Hardware Section of this Forum.
These Newbie parts don't hold any relevant threads for me to contribute to.

regards

If you have any way to prove that, I'll whitelist you.
Activity: 13
October 28, 2012, 09:13:08 AM
Another whitelist request here Wink

I've been reading bitcointalk since i started my bitcoin - adventure. I found out how to mine, how to use wallets and all the basics.

I want to be whitelisted, because I would like to be part of the marketplace, where I would finally gain some BTC, and maybe spend some.
I also got scammed (i think) by MtGox and would like to get some help from more advanced users.
I am also planning to start a project which may or may not get huge in the bitcoin-society.

Cheers Wink
Activity: 11
October 28, 2012, 07:26:58 AM
Could I get on the whitelist, will need this website to complete few transactions Smiley
mpx
Activity: 14
October 28, 2012, 06:45:30 AM
Hello

thanks,

mpx
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
ALTCOM Ab9upXvD7ChnJxDRZgMmwNNEf1ftCGWrsE
October 27, 2012, 02:26:56 PM
I am a Bitstream Developer and like to post in the mining Hardware Section of this Forum.
These Newbie parts don't hold any relevant threads for me to contribute to.

regards
Activity: 1
October 27, 2012, 02:00:58 PM
I'd like to get out of here, also.

I've made a few BTC transactions, so I'm not a complete newb. Just having trouble with a recent one and need some assistance. Specifically, I need the availability to PM.

Thanks
Activity: 7
October 27, 2012, 10:12:30 AM
I would like to get 'whitelisted' because I need to contact someone on BitcoinTalk for an order (this was the 1st reason I joined this forum).

I already have 6 posts and almost 1h online... I don't see why I have to gain 4 hours of activity and I would like to request to be whitelisted.

Regards.
Jump to: