Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 169. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 08, 2012, 07:54:35 PM
Hello,

I'm a hardware designer that's been following BitCoins for the last year or so. I've been lurking BCT since February and figure it's finally time to get my own account.

My name is Zoey and I graduated Virginia Tech with a degree in electrical engineering. I'm interested in developing an open ASIC platform for the community.

I'd like to be able to post in other areas of the forum.

Thanks,
Zoey
Activity: 20
October 08, 2012, 06:11:43 PM
It would be helpful if you can provide specific details about the kind of evidence that should be provided in order to be white listed...

I've got OTC ratings from spending hours on the IRC channels, and I've been identified by my PGP key.

Maybe you can implement a system like the one used in the OTC rating system to really differentiate between newbies and advanced users who just want to jump right in.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
October 08, 2012, 12:25:13 PM
Hi

I would like to be added to the whitelist, I am very interested in Bitcoin and will make an active contribution to the discussions ongoing.

I am not a spammer.

Regards

Welcome Lammy  Smiley
Activity: 20
October 08, 2012, 11:46:19 AM
I'm a celebrity... get me out of here!!

There has to be a smarter way to keep out trolls because there are a lot of highly experienced BTC users who can contribute a lot to this Board and are having to do time in this newbie forum.

Activity: 4
October 08, 2012, 11:07:53 AM
Hi

I would like to be added to the whitelist, I am very interested in Bitcoin and will make an active contribution to the discussions ongoing.

I am not a spammer.

Regards
Activity: 35
October 08, 2012, 01:31:38 AM
I hope this thread isn't a waste of our collective time. I am somewhat new to Bitcoin, but I have done my research. I'm aware of the increase in FPGA usage driving up the difficulty of the blocks for the past ~year. I am also aware of the soon-to-be-released ASICs from both BFL and bASIC. I'm hoping to bring some level of financial security to holders of BTC by offering them silver and gold bullion at fair exchange rates.

I feel I will be an asset to the bitcointalk.org community, and hope to prove so in the coming weeks. Thanks. - Statesman
Activity: 9
October 07, 2012, 09:42:00 AM
Hi can you take me out of here Newbie ?!
really I'm troll or this kind of person  Sad
Activity: 1
October 07, 2012, 09:27:15 AM
I've been using bitcoins for about a month now but my friends have been mining for a few years so I'm quite familiar with it. Here's my WoT rating: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=coolblade&sign=ANY&type=RECV.

May I please (pretty plz even) be released from my newb cage?
lvt
Activity: 7
October 06, 2012, 07:52:10 PM
lvt here.

Web and desktop developer and hobbyist music producer. Sometimes I can be a troll but that is reserved for when it is allowed.

I'm strictly business-only and would love to contribute.  Cheesy
Activity: 19
October 06, 2012, 07:50:13 PM
I've been in the community for a couple of months now. Wanted to make a purchase from this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-999-fine-silver-eagle-1-oz-coins-for-ltc-115547

Can I get a whitelist please?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 06, 2012, 07:42:22 AM
Hello,

I have been a member here for more than a year, not much posting, and I never log in when just reading (say, BitForce products are interesting, but I don't feel like gossiping about them with no insider knowledge).

After searching for bitcoin marketplaces, I've concluded that it still is best to sell stuff on this forum. Have two textbooks that I want to put on here, so it would be great if I did not have to use Amazon this time.

Thanks,
ff
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
October 05, 2012, 01:09:39 PM
Can I haz green card into the promised land pls
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
October 04, 2012, 08:26:24 PM
Whitelist me please

Hi there, nice to see you decided to join the community dude  Smiley
Activity: 3
October 04, 2012, 08:15:43 PM
Whitelist me please
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 04, 2012, 12:09:24 PM
Hello I would like to be whitelisted... I have been trading bitcoins for months on Mtgox and would love to use the marketplace for cheaper and faster transactions.. Thank you
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 04, 2012, 11:58:52 AM
This reminds me of those early MMORPG games where you could hang out in the Newbie area before you could actually go out and play the rest of the game (usually to face a huge difficulty increase from "farming slimes" in the newbie area) ring any bells ?
Activity: 15
October 04, 2012, 10:35:14 AM
Still waiting and lurking... would like to be whitelisted.
currently mining on cgminer.

thanks.
Activity: 43
October 04, 2012, 09:51:30 AM
Hi,

I'm a programmer, and I have a project here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proposal-hardware-wallet-win-3-btc-115294 that I'd like to take on to the development-forum.
Also, another similar project using a smartphone instead.
Activity: 30
October 04, 2012, 04:58:48 AM
Hey,

I've been reading the bitcointalk forum for about 7 months now, but I hardly ever post. I'm currently mining with 3.8GH/s and I pre-ordered ASIC equipment in the range of 320+ GH/s.
I was active for a while on bitcoin otc and have been following bitcoin closely in the recent months, if possible I'd like to be whitelisted anytime soon.

With regards,

Cheebydi from Austria

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=cheebydi
ozco.in - User: Cheeby

Activity: 2
October 04, 2012, 12:21:18 AM
Hi There,

I'm a web developer/tech enthusiast - currently working on a site called http://bitcoin2up.com, It's almost complete so I'm looking at requesting some feedback and beta testers for it.

I'm pretty sure it would get lost in the newbie mess without much feedback from the guru's/target audience... Could you please whitelist me so I can place the post in the proper section (Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling)

Thanks

Jump to: