Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 172. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
September 26, 2012, 03:46:23 AM
Hello,
Please add me to whitelist, I am not a spamer (yes I know real spammer would do same thing, asking for approval Smiley )

I just had not too much to ask, but I could give few toughts...

Milan,
Belgrade.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 25, 2012, 03:49:30 PM
I'm a bitcoin newbie, certainly, but I'm not a spammer (yes, I know I need to say more than that).

I have a lot of technical questions relating to things like cold storage, deep cold storage, and things that are Mac-specific (both relating to the GUI OS and also anything that can be run using the native Unix environment).

My goals are to start dollar-cost averaging some savings into Bitcoin as a wealth preservation strategy and eventually start spending some Bitcoin on routine purchases and then (maybe someday) start accepting BTC as an entrepreneur. The noob forum, while helpful, seems potentially limited.

Thanks much. However, if you want me to stay with the noobs a bit longer thats OK too....  Wink
Activity: 2
September 24, 2012, 09:29:59 PM
Hey, I just need to be whitelisted so I can post on the Market boards, need to PM someone on there too. I apologize for the "post 1" post and I would delete if I could. Appreciate it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 24, 2012, 11:39:31 AM
soon and very soon.
Activity: 147
September 24, 2012, 08:32:37 AM
I have 45 min to go ! lol

edit: yay I have the requirements, just pegged 4 hours and 5 posts, now I get to wait for the auto upgrade .. *twiddles thumbs*
Activity: 3
September 23, 2012, 12:52:49 PM
Hi there! Posted this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/power-usage-when-mining-ltc-compared-to-btcppc-cant-measure-it-myself-112097 yesterday evening, but haven't got any answer (or even many views, so please let me know if it's actually a really stupid question!) yet, so would like to have a go at posting somewhere more relevant if possible. The post mentions some of my experience with mining cryptocurrencies, if that's any help. Hopefully that's sufficient for you!
Activity: 35
September 22, 2012, 11:21:48 AM
I Wanna Trade Some Of My Coins & Buy Some Coins In Currency Exchange Forum So Please Allow Me.

Thank You
Activity: 63
September 22, 2012, 10:45:54 AM
I just placed an order for a new BitForce Jalapeno Order #9000

I would like to be whitelisted and would like to participate fully in the forum specially the mining and butterflylabs ones.
Thanks,
Activity: 60
September 22, 2012, 09:18:55 AM
I have no idea why im not on the whitelist yet Sad care to explain why?
Activity: 166
Bitcoin Faucet
September 21, 2012, 09:09:21 PM

I can post here more, but considering most of what I'd say or reply to is outside of the 'Newbie' thread, I'm afraid there's not much substance to be expected Sad

I recently joined OTC and have done a few trades (not everyone was rated so I have less good karma than I should).

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=btcfaucet

My sites:

http://btcfaucet.com/
https://torvpn.com/
http://shelltor.com/

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Activity: 60
September 21, 2012, 05:31:34 PM
Well I have more than 5 posts, just not the hours. I need to post in the marketplace please can you add me to the white list, im not a spammer check out my posts Smiley
Activity: 14
September 21, 2012, 05:01:39 PM
Hi,

I have a strange problem I need fixed:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-please-111914

I can't get the solution here or on the forums.... I used the search.

Is it possible to whitelist me.

I want to get mining before I go to bed!!!

I've spent at least 14 hours trying to get this to work....

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
September 21, 2012, 03:54:20 PM
I have been reading a lot before deciding to join the forum. If the main reason to keep newbies here is to not ask stupid questions then I can be safely whitelisted. Thanks.
Activity: 213
September 21, 2012, 03:47:21 PM
I would like to be whitelisted. I am currently running multiple mining rigs for BTC and LTC. There is a new
version of CGMINER released earlier this week that I'm receiving an error on and I would like to post under
the appropriate place to discuss with m0mchil in the "python OpenCL bitcoin miner" topic.

I appreciate your consideration in this request!

rustyh17
ntz
Activity: 137
September 21, 2012, 02:10:04 PM
I would like to apply to be white listed if possible.I want to buy hardware from sellers but i have question
Activity: 56
September 21, 2012, 07:59:47 AM
I'd like to be whitelisted please.

I've been a very long time lurker and a very long time (well long for bitcoin) bitcoin user of more than a year. I've created this account to act as the official support account for a new GLBSE bond we are issuing in little over a week. I do not want any other posts I might have done in the past to influence any perceptions about this IPO - keep business and my own personal views separate.

Also, as part of the GLBSE IPO process you need to create a support thread on here in the securities board - hence my request to be whitelisted.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
September 21, 2012, 07:47:54 AM
Would like to be whitelisted so I can post feedback for a bitcoin seller Smiley

Welcome to the community  Smiley
Activity: 4
September 21, 2012, 07:40:22 AM
Would like to be whitelisted so I can post feedback for a bitcoin seller Smiley
Activity: 49
September 21, 2012, 07:18:44 AM
i would like to have these resctriction removed please

thx you
Activity: 2
September 21, 2012, 01:35:46 AM
Long time listener, first time caller. Been lurking here for many moons. I would be perfectly fine with the five post minimum, however as long as I've been lurking and as familiar as I am w/this forum and w/bitcoin I'm certain that there is nothing substantive I could contribute in the noob forum and that spamming five posts for the sole reason of spamming five posts would not do anybody any good, so perhaps I might be whitelisted?
Jump to: