Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 18. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 11, 2013, 09:13:18 PM
I would like to Join BCT Community to provide an exchange service.
Please let me In .
Thanks
Activity: 9
December 11, 2013, 01:28:18 AM
I need to contact @Phonetic, the admin of doge.scryptpools.com, because my mining account was blocked due to logging problems. Please, put me on whitelist.
Activity: 2
December 10, 2013, 08:51:53 PM
New in Mining. Do have some questions i forum "PPCoin Proof of Stake Minting Setup Guide", nedd to be whitelisted.
Activity: 8
December 10, 2013, 06:44:18 PM
Hi,

I am one of the "victims" affected by the CoinLenders fiasco... and am currently unable to PM the user collating the information on what deposits were on CoinLenders/Inputs.io or reply in the actual thread.

According to your guidance, I should be able to post a few hours after posting this.

Great forum by the way - note that I've been tracking it for a long time but only just needing to post something myself now, because of this very unfortunate event.

-G
Activity: 7
December 10, 2013, 10:12:48 AM
Anyway I can get out of this isolated island please?
Activity: 2
December 10, 2013, 10:10:26 AM
Hi, i used to mine bitcoins before ASIC units came out, i was reading this forum for a year, i have a specific question regarding Globalcoin, the main Globalcoin pool isn't giving out shares while still mining, i need to warn people about that so please let me post as soon as possible, thank you.
December 10, 2013, 08:00:00 AM
Oh yes, I want a whitelist.  I need to tlk to someone about mining...Chk out my new track!  https://soundcloud.com/proximoproximo/breaking-news-cnn
December 10, 2013, 07:43:07 AM
Hey,thanks, this really helped.  Shocked
Activity: 41
December 10, 2013, 07:38:20 AM
I thought I'll be out of newbie status when I post 5 posts and, beeing logged in for more than 4 hours. Please make me a fully functioning member, I want to ask in forum, but this way I can't!
Activity: 8
December 10, 2013, 02:04:40 AM
I supposed asking to be whitelisted is the way to go, however, posting that one post here and waiting 2 more hours should do the trick.
I wanted to post my design competition entry to the QuarkCoin forum thread Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 08, 2013, 10:22:53 PM
HI I need to be because of the labrat mining tread. To see whats going on and contact other members who have invested LRM

Thanks!
Activity: 33
December 08, 2013, 03:36:07 PM
Hi,

I wish to request to be whitelisted.

I read this forum since a long time and I want now to be part of the discussion of a new coin (created this morning) so I need to be allowed to respond at the messages.

Thanks in advance !

FSKT
Activity: 14
December 08, 2013, 11:42:08 AM
Hellllo,

I am Kujataman, just created this account so that it can be associated with my reddit/twitter/irc accounts and my involvement in cryptocurrency.

I am a strong supporter of worldcoin and stablecoin.

I'd like to get out of the newbie section so that I can contribute to the community here with this account.

Right now I am watching a movie, but I'd rather be discussing various things here in the nonrestricted areas  Grin

Thanks
Kujata
Activity: 3
December 08, 2013, 06:31:08 AM
Hi,
I'm a brand new member and am wondering if requesting to be whitelisted is my best option. I want to sell some egiftcard from nordstrom, drjays,... that i have and i don't need to use it. Don't worry, i'll sell them at the cheapest price. So someones can help me?  Grin

Lol you just copypasted that from my post. You're going to make the mods think we're the same person on different accounts
Activity: 11
December 08, 2013, 05:34:51 AM
Hi.

Just made this account in order to join a groupbuy.

did not even think to register until now because i have only read posts until now.

white list would be appriciated since the group buy ends tomorrow 9th december 23.59

and also bit of hurry since it is limited shares.

Much appriciated

Johan
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 08, 2013, 05:29:04 AM
Hello,

having been registered for some time now, and almost forgetting about the account, I'd like now to be able to post in "real" threads. Mainly to discuss mining operations, possibly some hardware and altcoin stuff too.

So, someone please help me out of this limbo I'm in here Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 1
December 08, 2013, 05:19:46 AM
Hi,
I'm a brand new member and am wondering if requesting to be whitelisted is my best option. I want to sell some egiftcard from nordstrom, drjays,... that i have and i don't need to use it. Don't worry, i'll sell them at the cheapest price. So someones can help me?  Grin
December 08, 2013, 04:27:09 AM
Hello

Long time lurker here, finally decided I need to start the process of trying to join in as I've found myself repeatedly looking for the reply button over the pars few days. I have a fairly good understanding of bitcoin as an ex programmer and still passionate open source developer and advocate. Hold accounts with crypsy, mtgox, btce etc. have read santoshis white paper a couple of times.

Many thanks

/gk
Activity: 3
December 08, 2013, 04:16:08 AM
Hello,

I'm a brand new member and am wondering if requesting to be whitelisted is my best option.

I understand that in order to participate outside of the newbies forums you need to have been a member for 4 hours and made one significant post.

I've only just signed up, and I don't have anything to post about other than this technical support request, which is the reason I'm here in the first place.

I am utterly confused as to how I send funds via Electrum. I read the following guide on electrum's website but I can't make sense of it (not sure if I can post links yet but I'll give it a shot)

http://electrum.org/offline_wallets.html

Being the noob I am I wasn't aware electrum had this barrier to sending bitcoins in place. Had I known I would have stuck with Bitcoin Qt.

If anyone can advise me where to go for assistance it would be appreciated. As a new member I can't contact ThomasV on this website yet, and even joining the IRC channel on freenode seems like a convoluted process, or at least sufficently so that I can't make sense of it.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
December 08, 2013, 02:36:22 AM
Requesting whitelist.
Pages:
Jump to: