Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 21. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 01, 2013, 01:30:35 PM
Hi there,

I'm obviously a new newbie and would like to be able to post in some of the marketplace forums please.

I am quite new to virtual currencies and kicking myself that I didn't start a few years ago when reading about it on Slashdot, oh well, c'est la vie!

Cheers,

TKir
Activity: 3
November 30, 2013, 06:56:10 PM
Hello, I've been lurking for over 2 weeks, I follow mostly the mining and speculation forums. I have started mining litecoins with my main PC that is always on anyway, and the calculators data looks good. I'm planning to enter the bitcoin "game" soon when time and funds permits.

PS: my ISP has private IPs and shared public and I got the 300s, hope this wont happen often... Sad
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
November 30, 2013, 03:37:43 PM
I want to post in normal threads as well, beside that I want to warn about some exchangers..
Activity: 1
November 30, 2013, 09:37:10 AM
Hey guys, I've been using bitcoin for several years now, started mining with 2 x HD6950 and switched to Litecoin mining when GPU mining bitcoin became less profitable. I've also been reading this forum since then but never posted. I don't know what to say to prove that I am now a newbie other than that my background is computer science and I have a moderate understanding of all of the technical concepts involved in bitcoin.

I don't have anything of worth to add to any discussions in the newbie section at the moment but I would like to be able to comment on  interesting topics when they come about. For example, I wanted to ask some questions about a particular ASIC that I wanted to buy a few months ago but couldn't because of the newbie limit.
Activity: 29
November 30, 2013, 07:08:37 AM
Hello.

Is it possible to put me on the white list.
So i can response to other topics Smiley

I'm not really a new topic guy Wink

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 35
November 29, 2013, 03:43:18 PM
Hello,
I, like many others posting to this thread, are trying to get out of the newb area. I like that there is a spam filter like this but it is also quite annoying for new users. I really just want to get into the alt coin section asap so I can get on those free coin deals, they seem interesting.
Activity: 11
November 29, 2013, 02:13:00 PM
I need white-listing to begin trading in the marketplace
I not spamer  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 2
November 29, 2013, 12:35:11 PM
I would also like to request whitelisting. I've done a good amount of mining already, and have studied a little of the Bitcoin crypto/protocol. I'd love to learn more via constructive discussion on the forum.
Activity: 5
November 29, 2013, 06:17:23 AM
Ok well let's try this one then ;-P I am no troll or whatever. I purchased a product from Haasonline, but I have a question about it. I have filed a support ticket. But I would like the state the question on the main topic to. Now I have to make a substantial post with some sentences. Could I get whitelisted now? Or do I need to make a little more sentences. I am very good at just typing away , just creating content, without really saying something. Look at this I already made 3 more sentences (including this on) ;-)
Activity: 818
Merit: 1006
November 28, 2013, 03:50:04 PM
Hello,

I would like to be whitelisted in order to bid on a particular auction for a mining rig in the marketplace. I already operate an Avalon Mini with Eligius (overclocked to 400 MHz, running at 63 GH/s), and I made my first bitcoin transaction about one year ago, so I probably won't be annoyingly ignorant to most people here.

Thanks!
Activity: 18
November 28, 2013, 10:07:45 AM
Hi

i want to buy nxt coins , for that i need to be able to post

Thanks

David
Activity: 10
November 27, 2013, 04:32:41 PM
Ok, so you have to post here before you can post in other area's.. Well here we go. I started out in the world of bitcoins because I had to make a transaction which could only be made in bitcoin, so I purchased a few (for around 100 euro beginning of the year)

Later on I started mining for my own, started with USB erupters, and currenly Mining with these and a few Hashbusters Nano... But looking for other options which have a (small) change of getting me a ROI.

So hope this is enough to get access to the other parts of this forum...
Activity: 9
November 27, 2013, 04:23:03 PM
I would like to be able to post on the forum with interest in contributing content and participate in discussions related to this currency.
Activity: 1
November 27, 2013, 11:21:26 AM
Hi, I'd like to be whitelisted.

I have an account with burnside's LTC mining pool that needs some attention, so I'd like to reply over in his thread with specifics.

As for proof that I understand BTC and don't need newbie restrictions, how about:
* The main differences between BTC and LTC are that LTC has a 2.5-minute block time and uses scrypt as a proof-of-work function rather than SHA256
* scrypt is used because it has a built in memory usage vs. computation tradeoff. This makes general-purpose PCs able to compete better with compute-only ASIC miners, since having large amounts of memory makes up for a lower computation speed.
* Miners will accept blocks timestamped up to 2 hours in the future, which has been proposed as an attack vector for the network (sometimes called Timejacking). However, the use of the public NTP network whose use extends beyond just BTC makes it hard to achieve.

Thanks!
Activity: 4
November 27, 2013, 11:15:20 AM
I need white-listing to begin trading in the marketplace Cheesy
Activity: 28
November 27, 2013, 10:21:10 AM
i need whitelist to list my msc in pouncer thread
Activity: 4
November 27, 2013, 09:43:37 AM
I've been lurking this forum for a year especially under legal/economics/alt coins

Have mined # of bitcoins when they were still under a 100$ and played around with bitstamp/mt gox/btc e/vir

I'd like to participate more in the community
Activity: 12
November 26, 2013, 09:53:03 PM
Let's post!
Activity: 6
November 26, 2013, 09:51:18 PM
I would like to be whitelisted... I would like to reply to threads. Thanks
Activity: 217
November 26, 2013, 09:50:13 PM
I would also like to be on the whitelist.

I have been researching and have been very keen to start cryptocurrency trading for the last month.

I have 'paper traded' my way to 1373% increase in capital I had planned to start with (now wishing that I had ACTUALLY traded instead). 

So as such I am very very keen to get let in and start purchasing some coins!!!
Pages:
Jump to: