Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 22. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 26, 2013, 09:26:06 PM
Hello world.

I would like to be able to post within the rest of the forum.

Please lift this restriction. I will quietly read until my four hours is up. This task seems a bit pointless actually, but as it is necessary for the creator here it is.

I hope this is enough to get out of newbie zone.

Cheers.
Activity: 9
November 26, 2013, 08:53:42 PM
it took me a while to find why no reply button
little bit of searching plus reading helped me out  Wink
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
November 26, 2013, 08:28:17 PM
I have been on this forum for months, but never registered until now. I just bought a share for a group buy. I have already made 1BTC by mining. I would like to be white-listed. Thank you
Activity: 2
November 26, 2013, 06:44:40 PM
Hi to community,

been here for while, red few threads and got some questions. Please just let me go and roam bitcoin world.
Activity: 41
November 26, 2013, 04:58:46 PM

I have been in the Bitcoin Community for about a month and a half now. I have been looking around this forum and have found a thread that I would like to post on so I can buy mining bonds from Lab Rat Mining. Can you plz remove my restrictions.
Activity: 18
November 26, 2013, 02:14:43 PM
would like access to the main forums please, ordered an ASIC and would like to talk about it! (KNC Neptune)

Thanks
Activity: 8
November 26, 2013, 01:36:07 PM
I would like to get whitelisted, please.

I have some interesting topics to contribute with.
Activity: 7
November 26, 2013, 01:25:04 PM
Hello all  Wink

Im looking some information about ltc lost in ltcmine.ru

Please, kindly let me post in the topic forum
Activity: 6
Merit: 250
November 26, 2013, 01:16:38 PM
Can you please whitelist me? I would like to reply to a marketplace post. Thanks!
Activity: 22
November 26, 2013, 12:41:59 PM
Hello,

I am a new user here and am very interested in Bitcoins future.  I have been mining for close to 6 months and am interested in learning all I can about furture hardware capabilities.  I joined this forum because of some of the group buys that take place and I am very interested in getting in on some future orders.  I would like to request to be whitelisted in order to do so.

Thanks and I look forward to contributing to this forum.

Kontra
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 26, 2013, 09:50:48 AM
Hi!
I would like to get whitelisted, I know a lot of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I started mining bitcoin but soon found out that it is not worth it. Then switch to litecoin, but I think i will left it also. So i'm looking for another currency to mine with scrypt algorithm. I think i will go for anoncoin. Anyway...i have account on btc-e and bitstamp. I bought bitcoins on bitstamp and then some transfer to btc-e. Now I deposit eur with sepa transfer to btc-e and dont get funds on my account. I opened a ticket but there is no response. On another thread on this forum there are other people with similar problems - some was marked as solved, so I hope for my case to be solved also. I can contribute some knowledge to this forum (answer to newbies) so I'm asking to be on whitelist. Regards, Vezalke
Activity: 1
November 26, 2013, 09:33:20 AM
Hello BitCoin community! I'm a 37 years old man and father from Hungary, i'd like to be on whitelist... I'm interest about BitCoin, i read a lot already, and i would like to try mining but i haven't money to buy a great(expensive) machine. I have a sick child and i would like to get some help from helpful people ... hope i don't will be banned, i can receive pm's from every member... thank you! Best Regards Jonas
Activity: 14
November 26, 2013, 04:05:38 AM
Hello Bitcointalk Team and readers,

I would love to get whitelisted to offer VPN service in Marketplace > Service Announcements section.

Best Regards,
Richard K., Seed4.Me
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 25, 2013, 10:32:18 PM
I would really appreciate a whitelist...I'm a long time lurker that now is interested in buying into BTCMiner's mining deal, and have the need to message him. I tried making a post in the newbie section first but got a "The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later." error. Maybe posting here will work. TY.
Activity: 17
November 25, 2013, 01:44:21 PM
Hello,

Iam here to learn more about BTC and its inner working, been around on the reddits and stuff. Looking in to the business side of things.
Activity: 3
November 24, 2013, 08:33:51 PM
Hi,

Iam an engineer student from germany intrested in ASICs and bitcoins. Been a long time lurker finally taking the steps to join the foum, hoping to be a contributer in diffent aspect of the bitcoin world.

Regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 24, 2013, 07:30:04 PM
Hi

I would like to be whitelisted

I learned about bitcoins a few months ago and I'm really excited about them

I want to contribute to the forum

Thank you
Activity: 3
November 24, 2013, 06:45:44 PM
i'm new here, and i want to join the forum and be an active member
Activity: 8
November 24, 2013, 12:39:53 PM
Hello, I would like to be able to reply to threads please. Thank you
Activity: 46
November 24, 2013, 11:20:34 AM
Shouldn't this thread get locked after the update (posted in the top - 1st - post)?
Pages:
Jump to: