Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 190. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
whitelist me. i mine at 3gh/s at deepbit.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Please Whitelist User ID BDILEE

He will start selling Bitcoins at major banks in Korea.

Done
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
Please Whitelist User ID BDILEE

He will start selling Bitcoins at major banks in Korea.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi there,

I have used bitcoins since June of last year, I was part of the whole bubble and popping of it, but never gave up on bitcoins. For a long time I have wanted to get into mining, and am currently attempting to get a bitcoin miner, polcbm to work on my linux machine. Unfortunetly, it is not working at all, and I would like to get support for that, however I think asking for help in the mining section of this forum would be far better than trying to post here.

Sincerely,
Alucinor
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
I don't mind waiting, and I'll likely make more than 5 posts before the deadline of 4 hours, but I figured I'd post in here anyway;
I'm a graphics designer, and I want to contribute to the Bitcoin community by taking part in the logo-design thread.  I've been in the IRC rooms on freenode for a while, know about Bitcoin etc, not really a n00b, just haven't registered a forum account till now...

Whitelisted. (via IRC)
legendary
I don't mind waiting, and I'll likely make more than 5 posts before the deadline of 4 hours, but I figured I'd post in here anyway;
I'm a graphics designer, and I want to contribute to the Bitcoin community by taking part in the logo-design thread.  I've been in the IRC rooms on freenode for a while, know about Bitcoin etc, not really a n00b, just haven't registered a forum account till now...

Do you already have any logo to post there?
Mind posting it here?
Activity: 26
Activity: 21
I own and operate a datacenter and want to advertize special colo offers specifically for bitcoin miners. This will help the entire community as the places that will offer colo with the power requirements needed by miners are hard to come by.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Hello,
I do have required 5 posts and 4 hours online. But i am still unable to post. Is there something that i am missing?
Probably white listing?

Thanks!

Ignore this:) Actually this was my sixth post so it turned out 6 posts are required not 5...

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Hello. I've been lurking on the forums here for probably a year. I noticed that my link to bitsend was marked as suspicious and the fact is that I have my doubts about receiving a helpful response to my question in the newbie forum here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsend-is-down-96259

Whitelisting would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Activity: 107
Hi all,

I request to be allowed to post on general forum because I have a security proposal and I need some feedback from more experienced users.

This will be the post:

=========

Actually I'm looking for the best option for managing user's passwords.
First of all Zero-knowledge password proof seems an only valid option in this field. But, what about an implementation? I'm thinking very seriously about the following algorythm and I want to see some feedback from different points of view:

1. All communications are over HTTPS protocol.

2. When registering I ask the user to introduce some password of exactly 15 characters (this number can be arbitrary).

3. I check the strongeness of this password with Javascript. The password MUST include upper/smallcase characters, some digits and some special characters. Let's suppose the user introduces something like that:

A 1 C 2 / V A b b 9 8 2 B Y K

4. With Javascript I build 10/100/1000 (arbitrary) random tokens of 10 characters, like:

0-7-7-5-13-5-0-1-2-8 (token 1 positions) => AbbVA1Cb (token 1)
0-1-2-3-4-5-7-8-9-10 (token 2 positions) => A1C2/VAbb98 (token 2)
9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0 (token 3 positions) => 9bbAV/2C1A (token3)
... etceterea

5. I generate some kind of hash for each token (MD5, SHA1, whatever).

6. I send "token 1-3 position" with it's "token 1-3 hash" to the server and store them in the database.

When user needs to login I just ask him for these tokens, let's say, "Please enter positions 0-1-2-3-4-5-7-8-9-10" (token 2). Every token is used just once. Obviously it's hashed again on client side and sent to the server. When I have only 5 passwords left I issue a request to user for changing the password and we go to step 1.

What do you think about that idea? I mean, I need to know the pros and cons of that.

I think that this way if the "first communication of hashes" is not compromised it's pretty difficult to get full password as it never travels over the network.

Thanks in advance.

=========
legendary
long time lurker, with a need to contact a vendor and here i am.

PM him.
long time lurker, with a need to contact a vendor and here i am.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
I am a college student doing a school project on Bitcoin related assets and would like to be able to ask some questions in the securities forum. I would be grateful for a Whitelist.

Thats cool  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I'd like to request that my newbie-lock be removed. Cheesy  I posted this thread, but would like to be able to place it in the proper forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deepbitnet-bitcoin-mining-status-page-generator-autoit-and-dropbox-96183

I suppose I could just spam a few threads to get the posts in, but that sounds like too much work:
Whitelisted.
I'd like to request that my newbie-lock be removed. Cheesy  I posted this thread, but would like to be able to place it in the proper forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deepbitnet-bitcoin-mining-status-page-generator-autoit-and-dropbox-96183

I suppose I could just spam a few threads to get the posts in, but that sounds like too much work:
Activity: 136
tester
i have 5 posts, Total time logged in: 8 hours and 14 minutes at the moment but can't post here :

Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > ATTN Litecoin GPU Miners - Scrypt support for cgminer

*** UPDATE 4min after post
now is OK. thanks.
Activity: 14
Ok, but if they do take the coins and disappear don't say that I didn't try to warn.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Oh crap, i see that you have Coinabul in your sig!
No wonder you won't white-list me.
There is a conflict of interest here!
If Coinabul is/was a scam, I'd assure you I would personally ask for a scammer tag for them.  However, they have been known for their sloppy shipping speeds. That's why I told you to PM them.

Got my third coinabul order in the mail today, great product and packaging.
Unfortunately slow service, ordered April 3rd. Perhaps my choice of product was unusual or harder to get but a 2.5wk processing time is getting too long. I would think the whole idea behind a "secure warehouse" would be to house some product, why it takes more then two weeks to get out of storage is beyond me.

Perhaps the site needs to be updated to show available inventory, people won't place orders for items out of stock. Thus they could choose to either get what they want And maybe wait or get whatever is in stock.

Trying my hand at a local seller for my next purchase, in person transactions means the item is present when I send coins instead of a one month wait.

legendary
Oh crap, i see that you have Coinabul in your sig!
No wonder you won't white-list me.
There is a conflict of interest here!

Unrelated. If it makes you feel better I'm also not whitelisting you. No Coinabul on my sig. Wink
Jump to: