Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 194. (Read 474339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
It says 4 hours but I cannot post anywhere but newbies?
You already can as you're Jr already.

I'd like to be whitelisted so I can post in the cairnsmore1 thread
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/imag0776c.jpg/

thanks
Whitelisted.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'd like to be whitelisted so I can post in the cairnsmore1 thread
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/imag0776c.jpg/

thanks
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It says 4 hours but I cannot post anywhere but newbies?
Activity: 10
Hello, I'm trying to contact a person I'm interested in doing a BTC transaction with via PM but I have to wait the 4 hours to do so? I refuse to use mtgox to buy any because of them locking so many accounts. Also this site looks like a good place for reliable information, If it's okay with you I hope you'll allow me to message him sooner.
You can already PM him after making a single post.

Not true, if I may say so. I forgot the password to my other account (been around for some time) so I made this account specifically so I can PM someone. After making 1 post I can still not PM anyone.

(edit) Oops, I have to eat some crow. After clearing my cache and reloading the page, I can now send PMs. All is well.
Activity: 6
It'd be nice to get out of here quicker, but I guess I can wait it out and read through some threads... I'm waiting to be able to call a scammer out in a particular thread. Hope I'm not breaking any etiquette rules in the process. Seems like a quality forum from what I've seen so far.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
*comes up with an automated way to read the forums while afk*

j/k...... i guess i'll get there someday.  its been stuck at 40some mins forEVA and i've been on the forums.  It's like time has stopped for me.  Just look at how many times i've posted since the mods keep telling me oh wait 42 mins.  I've been reading and waiting a bit longer than that !! Smiley

POSITIVE THINKING!!!

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
This sucks, i can't get out of newbie hell for the life of me!

Spend 42 minutes reading and you'll get out.
I recommend the Bitcoinica drama threads Grin
Look ARROUND!
This sucks, i can't get out of newbie hell for the life of me!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here! ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTDn2A7hcY )

Thanks, BurtW - Thanks, psy
legendary
Well, this is odd.

I guess I took the mantra 'read lots, write little' too closely to heart. I've typically read while not even logged in. However, a cursory glance at my profile will confirm that I have been registered here for over a year.

I have what some would consider significant holdings, some locally, some in various exchanges. I lived through the TradeHill<>Dwolla conflagration (kudos the the TH team for stepping up to prompt reimbursement), and dodged a number of the other fiascoes.

I interact with local superstar BurtW in person (e.g. in meatspace) several times a week, and have for about two years now. I'm sure he'll vouch to this fact. Our day gigs coincide, as do our geographies.

Basically, I ain't a n00b, though my post count might tend to lead to the adverse conclusion.

So whaddaya think - can I get a hall pass?
Yes I know this guy and will vouch for him.  He will be a great addition to the forums.

jbreher is whitelisted.
legendary
Hi!

I want out of here, I'm doing fpga-related stuff and own a Cairnsmore1 board, but I can't ask stuff about this here so please let me out.

Thanks
Can you drop a pic of your board with your username written on a piece of paper?
That'll speed the process up...  Wink

here you go...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/cimg0004h.jpg/

Having signed the message with your OTC key would go a long way...

Just sayin' Wink
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I would have thought that overkill.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)
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=IAdg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Whitelisted.
Activity: 3

Just sayin' Wink
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I would have thought that overkill.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)

iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJQAi7nAAoJEAheZCn0J1kwfXgP+wbPb09JZtgtj0p7KCNDQDrZ
ylg76I69CEbyzRdJ30kMoup0NVOufQYV7quFyyG+V0MghSXSajpGIcH3PjTeNtL4
zDe4+VfLGRkpi6+9hzYBoOuO+7KWlICfovd1K+qLnLaKCw2uQxBYSLMScI2XxD8J
btPMCSyaEF2WuiCHVob+3s2J40Fl+vNE/E02I1rlbg94KUnjKIYwwhmqvimdDtQg
dYibXtOPwVai+fBNTzhcf58Gara3vLgDwN897+q1A2IQZcUaaHpX24dxMHDOZtCX
9zMn4H/ZRavLvdh2X7qbPvhXTV0u1PiIXR0dy2w7A1DgIYDeeqrzFcMUxxVLUT5Q
mSdLl9Zz/dqrMP65iCqW52px7oeIpCDHnsWfFZPmUlbSrSHIKNt9aAbFJCteHQGl
tqBeZJRMQNYZn2raTJ7VlsH7rpbjLbuDGBq1QpsSr0dVmBRSegx+NgQKPSf/ovhG
UrC7d4T8HpAKA5VYjdl2+OL8OzwhVtUHd9T/DZLUx1rG09qPNXgXN8stt9RfTfp7
qbLB5g6WDzHYIkmZUuYODtf1B0pONThHKDUMiN/2MlhM2GL0FuxLSHH3BNc7MSuN
lwCaP72VahNemLQbF9zkn+LWyfZz9drBLVZjQMuFf1h99mqJ4nmSRZ5DMT9TIJnr
owzZyaI8GBulRFtOBPXc
=IAdg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 4
Hi!

I want out of here, I'm doing fpga-related stuff and own a Cairnsmore1 board, but I can't ask stuff about this here so please let me out.

Thanks
Can you drop a pic of your board with your username written on a piece of paper?

here you go...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/cimg0004h.jpg/

Look ARROUND!
It's been stuck at 48 minutes for hours Sad  I really had a bunch of litecoin questions, as I understand the difficulty is going to go up today or tomorrow and I'd really like help before then.  Thank you.
legendary
I would like out.  I currently mine btc on a 5870 for the past month, surely, plenty of research already went into this so I am technically not a noobie.
John, please release me Smiley
Sorry, I'll need more pressing evidence then this or if someone established would vouch for you.
John, you mean like a screenshot of my mining pool profile showing i've been mining?  Thank you.
You're just 48 minutes more to be promoted. Just wait it out, unless you have a pressing problem that you need to resolve right now in other parts of the forum.
Look ARROUND!
I would like out.  I currently mine btc on a 5870 for the past month, surely, plenty of research already went into this so I am technically not a noobie.
John, please release me Smiley
Sorry, I'll need more pressing evidence then this or if someone established would vouch for you.
John, you mean like a screenshot of my mining pool profile showing i've been mining?  Thank you.
legendary
Hi!

Thanks
Activity: 4
Hi!

Thanks
legendary
Hi, Please whitelist me.
I've been trading ฿ since early 2011. I used to mine with a ATI HD6600, but I don't any longer.
I'm rated on #bitcoin-otc (!getrating fridge), and lurk on a few other bitcoin related IRC channels.
I own stocks on GLBSE.
I trade on a couple of exchanges (weexchange,mtgox)
I've never bothered to register on bitcointalk previously, as I mainly lurk anyway.
But I'd like to be able to contact a couple of GLBSE stock owners about their assets, and reply to their specific posts.

Just sayin' Wink
Activity: 3
Hi, Please whitelist me.
I've been trading ฿ since early 2011. I used to mine with a ATI HD6600, but I don't any longer.
I'm rated on #bitcoin-otc (!getrating fridge), and lurk on a few other bitcoin related IRC channels.
I own stocks on GLBSE.
I trade on a couple of exchanges (weexchange,mtgox)
I've never bothered to register on bitcointalk previously, as I mainly lurk anyway.
But I'd like to be able to contact a couple of GLBSE stock owners about their assets, and reply to their specific posts.
Jump to: