Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 192. (Read 474339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Hi, so how do I get out of here?  I have more than 5 posts and 4 hrs.. Smiley

You have 32 minutes to be exact. The conversion process to a Jr. is automatic.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Hi, so how do I get out of here?  I have more than 5 posts and 4 hrs.. Smiley

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi! I would like to announce my altcoin forum (cryptocointalk.org). As far as I know, there hasn't been a forum devoted to altcoins yet. I would appreciate it if I could be whitelisted so I could post about this in the main section of the forums.

Thank You!
Activity: 3
Hello.
I want to join the big forums. I'm not a spammer or anything like that.
I just want to invest some of my money on BitCoins.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Petition to get out of this 'newbie ghetto', reasoning here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arvicco-62663
Although not possible with our existing system, I really do like your idea as a possibility for how we could handle this in the next generation of the forum.

Whitelisted.

I want to chime in to the thread where MtGox's representative answers the questions regarding verification. My perfectly legal and up-to-date documents were not accepted and the application denied with the reason.... "your account has been assessed as particularly high risk." I want to ask community if I'm oversensitive by interpreting it as an insult.

After back and forth with MtGox I learned that the real reason was that my ID signature is cut (~5%). Yet "Particularly high risk" Huh? It's like if you credit card demagnetized and a cashier calls you a thief after a failed attempt to swipe it.
Given that I haven't seen this before... Whitelisted.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
test, I guess...

ed: still a newbie.. pls whitelist me Smiley

//
thanks Wink
legendary
Hello I'm not a total newb, and I'd love to post in the marketplace about my business accepting bitcoin for all our massage services and yoga classes in Vancover, BC.  We're eager to spread the word and help build Bitcoin.

Do you have a website or business address I can verify? Thanks.
Activity: 526
Hello I'm not a total newb, and I'd love to post in the marketplace about my business accepting bitcoin for all our massage services and yoga classes in Vancover, BC.  We're eager to spread the word and help build Bitcoin.
Activity: 80
Thanks in advance.

No more need, some spamming and a refresh Chrome plugin helped me out Wink
Activity: 13
I am not that good with the BTC expert area but I am looking for someone to setup my Pool+Simplecoin on my server for me that I have purchased so need access to market

Thanks
Activity: 80
Hey,

I don't have much info about me on the webz about myself, but I know BTC for 13 months now and recently started mining LTC with 2x 6950's. I'm very active at BTC-e.com, you can ask the chat there about me or see me post some serious things.

I've been active at these pools (LTC):
P2Pool (MartinX)
litecoinpool.org
litecoincash.com
pool-x.eu

You can see me currently mining here with the username starting with 'roel' http://www.litecoincash.com/stats.php . If mods can look into my details, they can tell my email address matches that other username.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I registered to post about the new CGMiner for Litecoins.
legendary
Hi, pls whitelist me.. Smiley

You're already a Jr.

I've met the minimums.   I thought it was automatic, but I guess not.   Cool forum, would like to contribute - mining related topics.

Thx

You've not met the minimums yet. It's automatic.
You need to be online for 4 hours - you're still at 1 hour and 32 minutes.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I've met the minimums.   I thought it was automatic, but I guess not.   Cool forum, would like to contribute - mining related topics.

Thx
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC
Hi, pls whitelist me.. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
hi i would to be whitelist
its okay i meet the 5 post and 4 hours requirements
i just need to start a new topic
Activity: 477
Hi!

I'm quite new to bitcoin, started mining a couple of weeks ago. I have been studying the bitcoin network for a while and I have some subjects to be discussed on the technical side. Specially, about the blockchain size and fragmentation. AFAIK, the current behaviour of the clients causes fragmentation; I assume the bitcoin client generates a transaction from one source if possible (to save from transaction fee). This causes the blcok chain to be fragmented. All the bitoins are in the transactions. If the transaction is generated from only one earlier transaction, the original 'bucket of money' has been divided to "2 buckets".

In the long run this causes a lot of small buckets.

If the clients tries to generate the transaction from 2 or more sources, the result is 'less buckets' with more money on them.

Ie.
1) generate a payment from one earlier transaction: -> one transaction is splitted in two transactions (one to recipient and one back to me, change)
2) Generate a payment from two earlier transactions (maybe one big and one small) -> two transactions (recipient, me ) is generated from two original
3) Generate payment from 3 or more earlier transactions -> two transactions is generated from three (assuming 2 of them is used as whole)

So the client should allways use at least two (preferrably three) earlier transacrion as a whole if possible.

Have anybody ever made any statistical examination of the transactions. There *should* be about the same amount of inputs and outputs, if the system (client transaction generation) is optimized.

Nite
Activity: 2
I want to chime in to the thread where MtGox's representative answers the questions regarding verification. My perfectly legal and up-to-date documents were not accepted and the application denied with the reason.... "your account has been assessed as particularly high risk." I want to ask community if I'm oversensitive by interpreting it as an insult.

After back and forth with MtGox I learned that the real reason was that my ID signature is cut (~5%). Yet "Particularly high risk" Huh? It's like if you credit card demagnetized and a cashier calls you a thief after a failed attempt to swipe it.
ok, thank you very much
legendary
Hello

Please add my account. I want to add my p2ool node to the list in this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2pool-server-list-66182

Just PM check_status about that. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=51517)
Hello

Please add my account. I want to add my p2ool node to the list in this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2pool-server-list-66182
Jump to: