Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 199. (Read 474339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Hi, I'm making a litecoin fork (http://github.com/Cubox-/BBQCoin) for fun, and after a few problems, I need to ask here some help. (as recommanded on irc)
The 4 hour rule will make me loosing a lot of time, so, this is why i'm asking here.

Thanks Smiley
Whitelisted
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm making a litecoin fork (http://github.com/Cubox-/BBQCoin) for fun, and after a few problems, I need to ask here some help. (as recommanded on irc)
The 4 hour rule will make me loosing a lot of time, so, this is why i'm asking here.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Request for white-list.
I am into Bitcoin already 1 year.
It would be nice to be white-listed before I get to Bitcoin Hackathon, Berlin 13-15 July, 2012
Thanks!
Activity: 4
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
Request for whitelist.

Payed the appropriate time +4hours
and posted.

PS

The sixth post changes the status for jr Member and everything is good  Wink

Thanks.
legendary
request for whitelist

payed the appropriate time +4hours
and posted.

thanks
You're already a Jr. member so no need to be whitelisted already. You're free to post everywhere.
Activity: 7
request for whitelist

payed the appropriate time +4hours
and posted.

thanks
Activity: 20
Please allow me to escape Smiley I am trying to be a part of this community
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
May I be whitelisted so that I can engage in meaningful conversation outside the playpen? 

My answer above on the post above yours also applies to you.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
May I be whitelisted so that I can engage in meaningful conversation outside the playpen? 
legendary
Please let me out now... I promise I'll play nice Smiley

You are already out on your own. 5hrs+ of online time and 10 posts lol
Also, that Jr. Member below your username clearly says it Cheesy
Activity: 778
Please let me out now... I promise I'll play nice Smiley
legendary
@Mods whitelisting people: Don't forget about the Business thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-businesses-and-developers-lets-get-started-20292

I just processed it, but it was pretty far behind since I haven't had a chance to do that for a week.

By the way, thanks for doing this! It's nice having other people process these besides me, especially because, as you know, it's hard for me to do that right now.
Didn't knew that thread also serves as a whitelisting request list; I'll check that thread too when I check this thread.  Grin

requesting an early whitelist

email was compromised and have urgent business with a member that i need to communicate with asap

thanks

Just send a PM to that member.
Activity: 7
requesting an early whitelist

email was compromised and have urgent business with a member that i need to communicate with asap

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
@Mods whitelisting people: Don't forget about the Business thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-businesses-and-developers-lets-get-started-20292

I just processed it, but it was pretty far behind since I haven't had a chance to do that for a week.

By the way, thanks for doing this! It's nice having other people process these besides me, especially because, as you know, it's hard for me to do that right now.
legendary
I'd appreciate having my shackles loosened a little Smiley
Would like to be able to ask questions in their relevant hidey-holes rather than in the newbies area and not get an answer, so find myself digging through threads not knowing all the terminology and getting nowhere fast.

Been mining since Jan, on deepbit, and ive managed twice as many PM's to people than posts on here, and i'll be damned if im spamming a newbie forum with irrelevant responses like 'yeah, me too' just to get a couple more posts... Although i guess im now 1 closer to the requirement if need be.  Embarrassed

Total time logged in: 1 days, 2 hours and 3 minutes. I should be approved just for having consecutive values too Cheesy 26hrs as a mute forum user (in 95% of the forum) should be punishment enough Smiley
Whitelisted. You're only a post away from being a Jr. anyway.
Activity: 26
I'd appreciate having my shackles loosened a little Smiley
Would like to be able to ask questions in their relevant hidey-holes rather than in the newbies area and not get an answer, so find myself digging through threads not knowing all the terminology and getting nowhere fast.

Been mining since Jan, on deepbit, and ive managed twice as many PM's to people than posts on here, and i'll be damned if im spamming a newbie forum with irrelevant responses like 'yeah, me too' just to get a couple more posts... Although i guess im now 1 closer to the requirement if need be.  Embarrassed

Total time logged in: 1 days, 2 hours and 3 minutes. I should be approved just for having consecutive values too Cheesy 26hrs as a mute forum user (in 95% of the forum) should be punishment enough Smiley
Activity: 4
Me, and the company I represent are preparing to launch a public beta version of our bitcoin related page: bitcoincloud.com.

I would like to get whitelisted so I can introduce the project properly in the Project Development section.

Can you please insert the following meta tag on the site's source, on the head?
Code:

You can remove it after, ofcourse Smiley

Out now

Checked. You're whitelisted. Enjoy!

Great, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I've very much appreciate being whitelisted. I'm not a spammer or troll.
Check my reputation at: http://forum.bitcoin.pl/member635.html
legendary
Me, and the company I represent are preparing to launch a public beta version of our bitcoin related page: bitcoincloud.com.

I would like to get whitelisted so I can introduce the project properly in the Project Development section.

Can you please insert the following meta tag on the site's source, on the head?
Code:

You can remove it after, ofcourse Smiley

Out now

Checked. You're whitelisted. Enjoy!
Jump to: