Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 196. (Read 474339 times)

vip
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi the team

I just want to confirm that

MtGox_Alex
MtGox_Support_Natalie
MtGox_Natalie

ARE working for Mt.Gox

Thanks!
rxw
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'm going to make an official request to be let out of this forum here, but I'll think I'll just post on 4 other topics here. I wanted to make a post a long time ago about a possible vanity addr generation pool (but that already exists now)
Activity: 28
I'm a newbie learning about BTC, MtGox, BitCoin-Qt, DWolla, etc.
I've invested in gigamining and PPT with BurtW's help.
At the moment I have been able to get all of my questions answered simply by reading other's posts & replies; however, I just may have something to say in the future and would therefore like to get whitelisted...

Thanks
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

I'd like to request whitelisting, please...

I've been reading the forums here for over a year now (yes, started to get into bitcoin just as it was exploding last year...).  I built 2 mining machines and upgraded 2 others, so been mining for over a year now as well.  I am just upgrading to the new BFL hardware (or will be, if/when it gets released  Wink).  I wanted to post to the BFL ASIC watch list with my order info, but I have no postings yet!

I tend to read, rather than post.  So, I have been reading a lot on here, especially when I was first starting off.  Now reading up on the BFL opinions and experiences... interesting.  However, hard to get the posting count up if you prefer to lurk.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Hello.
I am publishing a bitcoin powered service, which I want to share here also.
Please let me out of this Newbie-section.

If you want a proof from my wallet, here it is: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/bitcoinexperience.png/
It would be better if you could provide the proof for the service itself.
Activity: 49
I'd like to request a whitelist as I lurk these forums ~8 hours a day, have much experience with forums / forum etiquette, and have a sizable investment in bitcoin. (I also don't see any reason to have 5 senseless spammy posts but will just go that route if this message isn't acknowledged within my 4 hours or whatever)

I have been following and slightly involved with bitcoins since their adoption, I was an early miner (before public GPU miners) and then moved to GPU. I stayed out of bitcoin for a long time but was always following (with the bubble to $30+ or whatever and the hack that sent things plummeting I saw it as too volatile for me at the time).

Now that I've invested a bit of money I'm excited to be a part of a community and am quite bitcoin obsessed BTC

I currently have an investment with the Gamma Bitcoin Fund and plan to make several more if that vouches for anything.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Hello,

I am working for Mt.Gox, but I lost my two other account here with you.  I believe Mt.Gox Support has PMed you about this.  Thank you very much for your help.
Nope, not received the PM yet. Unless you mean theymos, that is.

Hi, I think they sent it to Maged.  However, I can ask them to send it to you and theymos if you like.

They can just post in this thread to vouch for you. You would be whitelisted already if they had done that instead of PM'ing. Wink
Activity: 59
Hello,

I am working for Mt.Gox, but I lost my two other account here with you.  I believe Mt.Gox Support has PMed you about this.  Thank you very much for your help.

Hi, I think they sent it to Maged.  However, I can ask them to send it to you and theymos if you like.
Activity: 42
Hello.
I am publishing a bitcoin powered service, which I want to share here also.
Please let me out of this Newbie-section.

If you want a proof from my wallet, here it is: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/bitcoinexperience.png/
legendary
Hello,

Activity: 59
Hello,

legendary
Please Whitelist Forum ID  medgeftl

He is the host of a nationally syndicated radio show and super interested in Bitcoins.

www.freetalklive.com
Done.
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
Please Whitelist Forum ID  medgeftl

He is the host of a nationally syndicated radio show and super interested in Bitcoins.

www.freetalklive.com
Activity: 4
please let me out of here i know enough about bitcoin and i own 3 whole bitcoins (arnt i lucky!)

i want to buy games from your clients i plan on trading first.
Activity: 9
I would really like to be able to post in other discussions   Smiley
Activity: 25
I'd like to be 'released into the wild', I'm pretty knowledgable on Bitcoins and alternative cryptocurrencies - I program a lot in my free time, too.
I'm currently mining Litecoins (using my CPU, since I'm too poor for a proper GPU, but that aside... I'm doing okay.)

Thanks in advance,
Marisa
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
I would like out.  I currently mine btc on a 5870 for the past month, surely, plenty of research already went into this so I am technically not a noobie.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
I've been trolling for about a month now.  I REALLY shoulda created an account Tongue

I floated here via googling bitcoin.  I eventually got sucked into the mining threads. 

I just built a 700mhs rig (which will be 2.8Gh/s by the end of the week, when my other 3 Radeon 5970s arrive)  Cheesy

I'm the kinda nerd that likes to keep trying to figure out stuff on my own, hence the zero posting  Tongue

I'm kinda up to the point where I could start interacting in the mining threads, and possibly giving advice!

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Spammed enough by now, so the whitelist request is obsolete now.

But can you migrate my thread on `IsStandard` to Development & Technical Discussion? It's only in Newbie since I didn't have enough posts at the time. Or should I repost it there?

You can move it yourself, but yes, I'll do it, no problem.
Activity: 19
Spammed enough by now, so the whitelist request is obsolete now.

But can you migrate my thread on `IsStandard` to Development & Technical Discussion? It's only in Newbie since I didn't have enough posts at the time. Or should I repost it there?
Jump to: