Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 195. (Read 474339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Hey, guys! I honestly do want to get out of here. I really want get posting in other sections! I hope you guys decide to let me out of here! Thanks!

--Simran
You are already out of here if your rank is Jr member.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hey, guys! I honestly do want to get out of here. I really want get posting in other sections! I hope you guys decide to let me out of here! Thanks!

--Simran
legendary
Hello, I'm trying to contact a person I'm interested in doing a BTC transaction with via PM but I have to wait the 4 hours to do so? I refuse to use mtgox to buy any because of them locking so many accounts. Also this site looks like a good place for reliable information, If it's okay with you I hope you'll allow me to message him sooner.
You can already PM him after making a single post.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm trying to contact a person I'm interested in doing a BTC transaction with via PM but I have to wait the 4 hours to do so? I refuse to use mtgox to buy any because of them locking so many accounts. Also this site looks like a good place for reliable information, If it's okay with you I hope you'll allow me to message him sooner.
legendary
I would like out.  I currently mine btc on a 5870 for the past month, surely, plenty of research already went into this so I am technically not a noobie.
John, please release me Smiley
Sorry, I'll need more pressing evidence then this or if someone established would vouch for you.
Activity: 3
I would like to be whitelisted if it is not too much trouble. I will be posting in the market place, as I would like to see if anyone's interested in me making custom roguelikes or turn-based strategy games for them for a very small fee. Anyone who is interested would not have to pay me until their game is finished, and they also only have to pay if they like it. This way you know I'm not a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Well, this is odd.

I guess I took the mantra 'read lots, write little' too closely to heart. I've typically read while not even logged in. However, a cursory glance at my profile will confirm that I have been registered here for over a year.

I have what some would consider significant holdings, some locally, some in various exchanges. I lived through the TradeHill<>Dwolla conflagration (kudos the the TH team for stepping up to prompt reimbursement), and dodged a number of the other fiascoes.

I interact with local superstar BurtW in person (e.g. in meatspace) several times a week, and have for about two years now. I'm sure he'll vouch to this fact. Our day gigs coincide, as do our geographies.

Basically, I ain't a n00b, though my post count might tend to lead to the adverse conclusion.

So whaddaya think - can I get a hall pass?

You can get an hall pass, yes. Ask BurtW to come to this thread and ask us to whitelist you and it will be done Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Well, this is odd.

I guess I took the mantra 'read lots, write little' too closely to heart. I've typically read while not even logged in. However, a cursory glance at my profile will confirm that I have been registered here for over a year.

I have what some would consider significant holdings, some locally, some in various exchanges. I lived through the TradeHill<>Dwolla conflagration (kudos the the TH team for stepping up to prompt reimbursement), and dodged a number of the other fiascoes.

I interact with local superstar BurtW in person (e.g. in meatspace) several times a week, and have for about two years now. I'm sure he'll vouch to this fact. Our day gigs coincide, as do our geographies.

Basically, I ain't a n00b, though my post count might tend to lead to the adverse conclusion.

So whaddaya think - can I get a hall pass?
legendary
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
Hi,

Wow I found the thread, that was an adventure.   Smiley

I'm interested in posting in the economics forum. I want to talk about the implications of implementing a currency which is not created via debt/ at interest and am also interested in discussing why we are seeing the price increase at the moment (I believe it's related to the euro breakup & gold manipulation)

Thanks much
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
I would like out.  I currently mine btc on a 5870 for the past month, surely, plenty of research already went into this so I am technically not a noobie.
John, please release me Smiley
Activity: 13
Whitelist please I need to post in the bitcoinica threads.
Activity: 12
Hello.

Just wondering, can I be whitelisted? Marketplace is only forum atm I'm interested to post. I've browsed couple of hours different threads and theres nothing to discuss except marketplace.

Cheers.
legendary
May I please be whitelisted so I can PM PayB.tc in order to invest? 

It says I need to demonstrate that I know more about Bitcoin than the average newbie in order to be whitelisted.  Well I'm not sure how much the average newbie knows but I've been trading btc for about 4 months now on various exchanges.

Thanks!
Just PM him directly.
Activity: 8
May I please be whitelisted so I can PM PayB.tc in order to invest? 

It says I need to demonstrate that I know more about Bitcoin than the average newbie in order to be whitelisted.  Well I'm not sure how much the average newbie knows but I've been trading btc for about 4 months now on various exchanges.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
The 5 hour rule was a great idea. You have to constantly be in and out of threads for the clock to work.
i am at 4 hours and 46 minutes Cheesy

It's 4 hours, you are no longer a newbie  Wink
Activity: 27
The 5 hour rule was a great idea. You have to constantly be in and out of threads for the clock to work.
i am at 4 hours and 46 minutes Cheesy
legendary
Hello we would like to be allowed to post else where please. We are a couple regularly on cam4btc. Often posting on the sub reddit girlsgonebitcoin under the same username. Lookin to advertise our show for tonight 19:30gmt on cam4btc, as well as future shows.
Whitelisted.

Hi,

I would like to be able to post in the market place. I am a manager of an IT company in Sydney and would be happy to offer tech support via remote or onsite.

If it helps I currently have 200 btc invested with patrick and 230 invested with hashking.
You already can post there.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Hi,

I would like to be able to post in the market place. I am a manager of an IT company in Sydney and would be happy to offer tech support via remote or onsite.

If it helps I currently have 200 btc invested with patrick and 230 invested with hashking.
Activity: 48
Hello we would like to be allowed to post else where please. We are a couple regularly on cam4btc. Often posting on the sub reddit girlsgonebitcoin under the same username. Lookin to advertise our show for tonight 19:30gmt on cam4btc, as well as future shows.
legendary
Hi the team

I just want to confirm that

MtGox_Alex
MtGox_Support_Natalie
MtGox_Natalie

ARE working for Mt.Gox

Thanks!
Whitelisted Mt.Gox_Support_Natalie