Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 43. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I would like to request a whitelist if possible. I have been following and researching bitcoin for the last year, but only recently got into it. I'm still upset that I didn't buy the $100 of BTC that I almost did back in December!

Right now I'm playing around with some LTC and FTC mining just for fun, since I don't have the resources to dedicate hardware to a BTC pool.

I am having some trouble with the stratum proxy on a specific pool, but I'm still researching if it is just the pool or me.

Thank you.
Activity: 12
I have been mining for a while, quietly.

But with the recent chip credit offer from BFL, I would like to be able to post my interest in MrTeal's group buy thread before it fills up: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-bfl-asics-board-design-underway-223335

So that I can take advantage of my existing BFL credits at full value.
Activity: 39
I am the miner (12Gh/s). I want to talk about mining.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'd like to be let out of newbie jail.

I'm mining at 7 Gh/s and I want to talk with people who actually would care :-)

(With the Eligius and Eclipse pools using a BFL jally +2 unit. Running bfgminer... soon to be on a RasPi!)
Activity: 14
I would like to be whitelisted because I am here to go to the exchange section and buy bitcoins. I understand everything I need to know about it as far as I am aware, I can buy a lot of them and start an exchange service somewhere else on the internet.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
I would like to whitelisted please, I have enough hours on other bitcoin forums and don't plan on starting any problems here.
I would like to be let in.

Reason? I am the current maintainer of bitcoin bindings for the Haskell programming language:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/network-bitcoin

This is the best reason I've ever heard of! An incredible contribution to the Bitcoin and Haskell communities.
Activity: 2
I would like to be let in.

Reason? I am the current maintainer of bitcoin bindings for the Haskell programming language:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/network-bitcoin
Activity: 26
Whitelist me please I would like to discuss variance without having to fake a few posts to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Shunshifu: OK
labcoin: OK
Just Dice: OK
namecoin.info: OK
Activity: 17
this account will be a potentially shared account for namecoin devs to post in a single thread "namecoin news"
Activity: 58
I would like to request a whitelist in order to post in the Custom Hardware topic.

Thank-you
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Dear Administrators,

Requesting to be whitelisted to post important updates about our ASIC project in the proper sections.
We are not taking any pre-orders or any kind of up-front money and do not need any kind of financing.
Nevertheless,we believe our announcement will be of some interest for the community. I will add a teaser :

We will be giving away some (limited amount) free USB devices similar to Block eruptors USB of ASICMINER in early,mid August.

Thanks for your attention

Samuel Noi
CEO
Labcoin Limited Hong Kong
http://www.labcoin.com
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
You need to clock 4h here:
Activity: 541
Merit: 362
Rules not Rulers
Hi i have been a member for a few days and made quite a few posts but am still a newbie? Please help!!
Activity: 7
get me out of here
Activity: 1
I'd like to be able to use this new account to do customer support for a new Bitcoin gambling site I'm launching soon.
To whom it may concern,

There are a few pertinent reasons that I feel I am deserving of being let out early - so to speak.

Firstly, I have been reading on this forum on and off for over a year without an account. I never felt the need to create one until I decided I wanted to be more active here, and in particular wanted to sell some trading cards I have had since I was young and engage in some Dota 2 items <-> BTC commerce. I would very much like to post topics in the correct sub-forums (two threads in Goods, one for each topic, and then another more general posting to discuss the economics of Dota 2 <-> BTC commerce under the, aptly named, economics sub-forum).

Furthermore, I am a computer science major with quite an in-depth knowledge of Bitcoins as well as cryptocurrencies in general (feel free to PM-quiz me!).

I hope that this is sufficient to enable me to be let out into the wider world of this Bitcoin forum without needing to spend an additional 2.5 hours to attain.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Sunmaz

No longer needed. I became a Jr. Member before a moderator/admin could get to this request. Thanks anyways.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Dear Administrators,

Requesting to be whitelisted to post important updates about our ASIC project in the proper sections.
We are not taking any pre-orders or any kind of up-front money and do not need any kind of financing.
Nevertheless,we believe our announcement will be of some interest for the community. I will add a teaser :

We will be giving away some (limited amount) free USB devices similar to Block eruptors USB of ASICMINER in early,mid August.

Thanks for your attention

Samuel Noi
CEO
Labcoin Limited Hong Kong
http://www.labcoin.com
Activity: 7
want out. I have known Bitoin for more than half a year. Thanks. I want to have an account in the forum so that I can discuss with others.
Pages:
Jump to: