Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 47. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm making this account to sell some coins in person without being linked to my primary account. Please whitelist so I can post in the correct section.

Code:
18XcqXMnBvwy7fDDNzLrRS83rPa7hHNWJN
Code:
Looking to sell up to 500 BTC for cash in person. Message signed to prove existance of funds.
Code:
HwKOIBZ0js0EFNPeZZpPQ8TB40bmFjA3NnOGRij+htI2afuMfhqnnCRvO9tPTnLBqO6wynVLcxBNyIob8ZoBmX4=
Activity: 21
Please let me post elsewhere.  I've got coins I need to distribute to the masses and now that Dwolla and Gox divorced the US Midwest needs me.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
tomywomy: OK
Activity: 57
Merit: 27
Hey.  I'm interested in participating in an auction for asicminer shares tonight and just registered.  I've been reading for weeks though and I own 5 PT shares of asicminer.
Activity: 56
I want to buy chips.. and need to be able to comment on that board. Can i please get whitelisted?
legendary
ArtificiallySmart: OK
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
I'm trying to get help setting up P2Pools Smiley
Need to not be a newb so I can post on the forums!
Activity: 10
Hi,

Please whitelist me.

I have an understanding of BTC (I have had my own wallet using the bitcoin-qt client for over a year now), have knowledge of how miners work and have already offered help here for those experiencing issues with 5800 cards, 13.4 cats and cgminer/bfgminer (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfgminercgminer-catalyst-134-and-58xx-fix-227918).

Thanks!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
hey please may i become a jr member Smiley 
Activity: 16
Hello Everybody,

I am a lurker, and I recently made an account to buy Avalon ASIC chips.
I hereby request to be whitelisted, so I can put in my order.

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 20
Hi!

Whitelist request.

I am in Bitcoin mining, switching to asics, and need communication about
kncminer very urgent.
it would be really great to whitelist me!

Thanks
s1ms3
Activity: 28
I have been following the concept of crypto-currencies for several years, and just recently Bitcoin itself.  (And more generally I have had an interest in cryptography for some time.) I have already chatted with many people on the freenode Bitcoin related channels, and have even set up a mining rig for shits and grins. (Looked at a rack server enclosure today--in case I get really serious)  However, I was unaware of any sort of postcount that was required before I could post and interact within the bitcoin community.  Please consider this my request to engage others critically in the bitcoin community.  Most likely I will post/ask questions in the Economy area, as this is where the success of bitcoin will rise or fall I imagine.
Activity: 12
I would like to be white listed please.

I would like to be able to post in the MutliPool thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annthe-original-multipool-scryptsha256scrypt-nx11-multipoolus-167635) as I mine there, but I really tend to be more of a lurker for the rest of this forum.

I keep having to post in (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmulti-coinstratum-multipoolin-newbies-support-thread-200553).  I feel like I am regulated to the kids pool.

ACFM
Activity: 8
I need to conduct business in a short time frame therefore need the access to do it.
Activity: 5
Been lurking here for months...sent some coin to another member for a group buy and need to PM him and/or post a reply in his thread. Whitelist would be very helpful Smiley thx
Activity: 63
Whitelist would beee fun.
legendary
electricdonkey: OK
Activity: 5
Looks like i posted a whitelist request
Activity: 6
Hi, here goes my brief (albeit inevitably futile) attempt to get whitelisted:

I have been registered on this site for nearly 2 years, and have browsed occasionally, but have primarily kept tabs on Bitcoin through various other mediums such as Reddit and IRL friends.

I need to be whitelisted so that I can post in a group buy thread, as I recently decided to make the switch from hoarding to actively investing my small number of Bitcoins.

Thanks for your time, cheers.
Activity: 3
Hi
Please let me out of here! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: