Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 41. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello, Request to whitelist

I am an investor in ASICMINER, registered user in Mt.Gox, and interested in mining.  I can't get a hold of ASICMINER Usb offer since I can't find a way to contact their European distributor unless I can PM him! Thanks in advance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
satoshipoker.org's email address isn't working and I need to contact the admin so he can release my chips. I have nothing else to say on this forum at the moment, so can you please enable my account? thanks.
Activity: 2
I'd like to request to be whitelisted.

I am looking to order an ASIC mining device in the nearby future and would like to be able to participate in the custom hardware section and more specifically, the ASIC developers' threads.
Hello, I'm a web designer. I have my own personal account (not sure if multiple accounts are against the rules) but I created this shared account for my companies design services. If you could please lift the newbie restriction I would appreciate it, thanks ahead.
Hi,

I've been reading and getting info about BTC and the related Alt-currencies from this forum for awhile.

I've started to do small amounts of business here, and would like permission to post and reply on other boards.

Thanks for your consideration.
Yes, I do want out of there! I believe I can contribute to the general discussion not to mention a chance to ask my own questions! (re. bios flashing and other juicy things)
I want to be able to post in the ripple giveaway thread for 1000xrp. Please Smiley
I want to post my advert for my translation services in the  marketplace.
I also want to reply some posts in the economics area.
I'm very interested in contribute for the development of this economy.
thank you
I've read about Bitcoin from marginal revolution and consider myself fairly knowledgeable about it. I'd like to participate more in the community.
I have been reading posts here for a while. I saw a post by Fellow Traveler about his work on Open-Transactions, and wanted to discuss that. So, I registered and couldn't.

wally
I want to post my advert for my translation services in the  marketplace.
I also want to reply some posts in the economics area.
I'm very interested in contribute for the development of this economy.
thank you
I'm trading on the bitstamp.net and I wanna ask some questions not answered on their website FAQ, for example the verify procedure and the possible problems if you go over the sum limit. And since the owners are responding here on a big topic, I would like to ask there.
But I can't since I'm not whitelisted Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
We are building a bitcoin betting market (prediction market)  - called fairlay.com

We probably will attend the btclondon: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/views-on-the-bitcoin-london-conference-in-july-2013-212413

And would like to announce our site and participate in the ongoing bet market discussions.

like:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitcoin-betting-exchangeprediction-market-site-to-earn-bitcoins-191126
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2377624

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have you mined Bottlecaps today?
would Like to make sure my altcoin release isn't stuck in the newbie section with raging madmen swinging for my head Smiley
Activity: 12
I want to reply to a post regarding btctrip.com since I want to buy a plane ticket using their site and get the 10% discount.

I occasionally log into the site to catch up on the latest conversations about btc but I rarely post since I dont have much to say.

I have read Satoshis "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", Grinberg's "Bitcoin: An Innovative Alternative Digital Currency", Ron & Shamir's "Quantitative Analysis of the Full Bitcoin Transaction Graph", Barber et al "Bitter to Better—How to Make Bitcoin a Better Currency" and several other bitcoin papers to complement the knowledge I already had from the person that introduced me to btc had taught me, and what I had learned from bitcoin.it and r/bitcoin. I have also read most of Satoshi's emails in the mailing list.

Additionally I have attended several meetups in Miami concerning BTC.

I do believe I grasp most of bitcoin's protocol and implications.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have you mined Bottlecaps today?
Would like to promote my coin so whenever you'd like to let me in would be great.
Activity: 1
I am requesting for whitelisting to be able to reply in the Eleuthria thread about BTCGuild since I'm experiencing an issue with his pool. Thanks!
Activity: 26
I currently have an account on these forums.  This account is for business dealing with my upcoming site coinsp.in.
Activity: 15
Hi,
I am quite keen getting involved in some group buys and auctions, in the Marketplace sub-forum.
Could you please let me go there?

Thx
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would like to get approved because I need to discuss about building new rigs and solving my GPU little issues. Thank you in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: