Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 44. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I want out
Activity: 15
thanks anyway Smiley
Activity: 25
Hello, please let me out, I developed a python API for bter.com that I'd like to share:
https://github.com/hsharrison/bter-api

E: oh, that's my fifth. I should be good to go? Not quite yet apparently. 10 minutes I guess. Ignore me, sorry!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It isn't so bad; five posts barely gets you to the point you can navigate all the controls and learn how things are organized.

Four hours on line gives you enough time so that:

(a) if you're a scammer, you get a better feel for how your marks think;
(b) if you're a big swingin' dick, you're forced to help out those with less knowledge while you're waiting;
(c) if you're a genuine newbie, you get to see just how much crap there is in, because some of the scams on this thread are the ones too absurd to have any half-life on the real threads.

So, any way you cut it, it's not such a big deal.
Activity: 58
I'd like to post, esp in auction threads without needing to post 5 times pointlessly.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
bitblu: OK
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
I'm a young new startup that would like to start posting.
Can you please authorize me?

I know the founders & vouch for them.
Can this account please be let out of the cage?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Please let me out! I would like to be able to post in the multipool.in thread for questions and support with that pool.  Thanks
Activity: 7
I'd like out of here. There are a few active threads in the mining forum in which I feel I could post relevant and helpful information. I also have a few burning questions regarding improving my mining operation and I'd like to be able to post them in the appropriate forums.

I started a thread about my mining rigs in this forum here. May I humbly suggest that it is evidence of basic competency and that I'm likely not a spammer / scammer?
Activity: 17
I'm a young new startup that would like to start posting.
Can you please authorize me?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
byobbbq: OK
SpaceCaptainKangaroo: OK
Tonberry: OK
ViolentDelights: OK
TimesLexicon: OK
Activity: 3
Hello,
I am a partner in up-and-coming investment company that is interested in crypto-currency especially bitcoin. We have done research and acquired all the knowledge we need to get past the setting up of our mining rigs and such, so I am very comfortable with the topics discussed on bitcointalk.org. I am very interested in the recent coins that have been realized and unable to socialize with individuals on a common level because the newbie restriction. I honestly don't mind having to come up with the time to think of something to post but it's not really efficient and as I said I'm here for business. Nice to meet everyone though, thanks for the consideration.
-Times
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I am the Marketing Head of Geopieces. www.geopieces.com has been discussed in the offtopic thread "Geopieces"

I would like to request to be whitelisted to answer questions in the thread.

The thread owner Redarm has identification of my identity.

I confirm!

Thanks, mods.

~Bruno K~
Activity: 11
I'm not sure if this qualifies me, but before I knew there was a minimum requirement for posting in the main forums, I'd been following the Mt. Gox wall tracker thread in the speculation forum since about page 250. I'm certain I've spent more than 4 hours on it, haha.

Had I realized the requirement, I would have created an account a long time ago.

That said, I'm a casual bitcoin user, mainly buying and holding. I've been somewhat successful at light day trading but don't consider myself good enough to throw large amounts of money at it just yet.

In the meantime, just doing what I can to turn people on to it.

Thanks.
Activity: 12
I am the Marketing Head of Geopieces. www.geopieces.com has been discussed in the offtopic thread "Geopieces"

I would like to request to be whitelisted to answer questions in the thread.

The thread owner Redarm has identification of my identity.

Activity: 10
Hello, I have been reading forum for a long time and I have decided to place and order now.

Thank you in advance
Activity: 39
Hi,
i am the owner of LTC EU POOL http://ltc.cryptoworld.eu . I want join to the community.
Activity: 14
good day Maged, JohnK, BadBear, Theymos - et cetera.

this is an alt account I have created for additional anonymity. I already have a well established "Hero Member" account and hang out in the Custom Hardware and Mining forums. Presently own a mining farm capable of near 50GHs comprised of a mix of ASICs and GPUs, and have a bunch of K16 boards on order purchased through steamboats thread.
Activity: 6
Just want to ask a specific question on a very specific securities thread before I invest. Please whitelist me.

Also, someone really needs to make this requirement MUCH more obvious. I'm sure it was written on some message when I signed up several months ago, but I never saw it. I just spent way too long looking for the damn "reply" button that was missing. The help section was useless. Didn't see any newbie section because it is buried in the "other" section which itself is buried under all of the other sub forums on the list. At least give message in the message section or a greyed out "reply" button that tells you what the problem is or something.

Sorry for the mini rant. Thanks
Activity: 7
Well, whitelist request!
I am very facinated by the Bitcoin network and I want to be a part of the community,  to be able to contribute to the system!
Pages:
Jump to: