Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?. - page 10. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
More so, we have also seen some projects that have a good and successful projects that follows there whitepaper infact lot's of them
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?

Scam most a times looks like Legit. White paper can be written by any Technical Marketer, One shouldn't depend on mere written words. it should not be seen as a prove of legitimacy, or advice.

This is definitely true but a poor whitepaper is also a definite proof of a scam ICO.
Whitepaper gives a general concept of how the token works but deciding how feasible and possible it is is upto the investors themselves.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?

Scam most a times looks like Legit. White paper can be written by any Technical Marketer, One shouldn't depend on mere written words. it should not be seen as a prove of legitimacy, or advice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Of course not, they can write whatever they want in the whitepaper but you can roughly guess whether it is possible to do or not, it's not that rare to see a very ambitious whitepaper, they want to do a lot of thing and make something big but in my opinion it's not possible to do right now or with their team as they don't have the experience in the required field.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Of course not, I don't 100% believe the whitepaper. As it writes in the whitepaper that, the whitepaper is just a focus and willing thing, they don't promised it will become true.

So whitepaper is just a way to justice a product, people should do other research about the project.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
In the beginning, I will believe that if you are deceived then you will not believe or say that you will be more cautious. White papers can also be imitated. All things can be spent to make you believe that it is true. All can't just look at the white paper.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
some time ago i would have read the whitepapers and cared about what they have written in it but last year when i started seeing these developers looking for "paper writers" i realized most of them don't even write their own whitepaper for their own project!!!
they pay someone else to write it for them and make it look good. most of them include hyped up subjects like "scaling" in their paper to just get a better pump.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: