Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?. - page 4. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?
you should be aware that in a whitepaper probably never 100% everything is in it or that you can implement all the goals exactly as it was written in the whitepaper. I think so, what is in the whitepaper, but you should see it realistically and do not expect that everything will be implemented exactly the same way.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

In the world of electronic money, you can not trust anyone or anything. Including white paper, constantly changing something. Very often many projects copy the white papers of one another and do not follow the plan described, which is contained there. This is not reliable.
So, now it's really often possible to see something like when different projects copy white paper to each other. This is very bad, because only crooks do it and just screw people down. You need to carefully check everything.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

In the world of electronic money, you can not trust anyone or anything. Including white paper, constantly changing something. Very often many projects copy the white papers of one another and do not follow the plan described, which is contained there. This is not reliable.
Activity: 192
clarity about the perpetrators, including who will save the proceeds from the collection of investments, to whom the project must really be considered.

If project players are not known in the wider community, or they are new players who are anonymous, we can be sure the Whitepaper will be used as a fraud.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
In the beginning, I will believe that if you are deceived then you will not believe or say that you will be more cautious. White papers can also be imitated. All things can be spent to make you believe that it is true. All can't just look at the white paper.

The white paper itself normally contains a large disclaimer. I have seen one that is 20 pages long. Most of them simply tell you that the team has no obligation to follow it.
Activity: 90
Not exactly. I know that a lot of us like to think that a whitepeper is a good way to determine whether or not a project will be successful. While it does give insight to a project, it cannot exactly tell whether it truly would be successful or not. This is why I cannot base my confidence solely on just a whitepaper. Most of the scams in the market these days even have more convincing whitepapers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Just reading a white book is not enough of a project's credibility, time will tell whether a team will be able to respect and succeed in achieving the goals they put in their roadmap. Anyone can ask a 'paper writer' to write a beautiful and promising newspaper, then, create an ERC20 token, a web page and launch the ico as one of the reasons why. The project failed because in the beginning they were not created for success.
Activity: 139
I conduct different analysis of the project in which I am going to participate, and the technical document is one of the analyzed aspects of the company . This is very important for any project, as there is a plan for its development in the future. This is the is which is needed for investors and participants, so the document must be well-researched and described
Activity: 2618
Merit: 626
Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper.

Reasonably, they should be transparent to put down what goal they have to achieve because white paper seem like the power house but whether the project succeeds or not is a different thing entirely.

but last year when i started seeing these developers looking for "paper writers" i realized most of them don't even write their own whitepaper for their own project!!!

Whitepaper for me is like marketing the company. If an ico sees a reason to employ an expert hand to help them do a good job on the marketing department, I think it is not a bad idea.
Activity: 294
Why do I need a document ? To make it clear to future investors to invest in them. It helps to understand what the project product represents in the future and how they will develop. From all this information, the investor analyzes and concludes: to invest and if so, how much
Activity: 115
Yes, that's for sure.  White paper is not always a factor of successful ICO, because there very often everything is unrealistically beautifully described, and as a result, it does not work!
Activity: 602
Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?
There are a lot of reasons for failure. It's no secret that most of the projects are doomed to failure and they just want to get investors' money, and they create a white paper to divert attention.
Activity: 45
In order to analyze the project well, the technical document is of great importance in this analysis . No 100% guarantee of course does not give it, but there is spelled out further actions for the implementation of the product , and it is very important for us to choose this project
Activity: 378
Of course, one can not blindly trust any white paper. We must at least study the team of developers and advisors. Still need a little understanding of the topic, in order to understand how realistically implemented things described in the white paper.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
 White Paper is the one point from the list of others, and it also gives the understanding and even reputation of the whole project. More over very often you may understand wheather the idea of the project is realistic or not - because the technical side is widely presente there in good project. And it is easier to understand sometimes how the product will work and how it will becimplemented according to the roadmap. I pay attention to it as well as to other points - like the reputation of the team and their experience and others.
Activity: 266
Technical documentation is very important in project analysis . I pay attention to it very much to understand what this project is and what conditions for its implementation will be in the future
Activity: 112
Well any project that have whitepapers are really upto something it shows how serious the are put that does not make me give them 100% trust.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
I do not trust Whitepaper. The team can write anything there whatever they want. I mostly check on staff and the product what is offered.
Activity: 226
I think that's most of the guys here have not had any white paper in their life, including me. the funny fact about me that in my practice of investing and trading I've not read any white paper. You can write whatever there.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Whitepaper is just a guide as to what the project is gonna offer, as in, their roadmap and this should not be used 100% to believe in the success of any ico.
Yes of course, I believe in whitepaper because you will know all the details everything you need to know about the currency before making up your mind if you want to invest. You will know all liked the commercial, technological and financial details of a new coin. So that whitepaper is important in a project, and you will know here if the project is worth it or not. Also whitepaper can help to those people whose not expert to identify the project if  it scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: