Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?. - page 3. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There are very rare projects who wrote real details in the whitepaper otherwise many projects are exaggerate the things of their projects. Personally I don't care much about whitepaper but when I start participating in bounty campaigns I used to care about whitepaper but now I only check the value of coin & total supply otherwise I don't believe much on whitepaper. Lack of implementation of the project vision & Exaggerating the things causes the failure of project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
developer works on beginning inauguration as disputing orders to work on extensive as gathering strength on resource to collects with returns of nominals as presettled on numbers with initials as complying with terms of investment with the projects plan.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Yes, a good whitepaper does not mean that the project will raise enough money for ico from market investors. Almost all projects have an excellent and very informative whitepaper which is good for us investors but they cannot cope with this and are losing out. In general, the success of the ico project depends on the team and the more experienced it is in this field, the better is also the great responsibility burden of the seo project. We all want real projects to become more and hopefully so.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
In the future, the proper operation of the project as described on the white paper may not occur. In fact, white paper tells us about the goal in the project and how the project will progress. We learn more about the ideas of the project team.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Of course not. Whitepaper is only a marketing document, which very often has no connection with reality. As a rule, it is a motivating document for investment funds. Sometimes projects steal each other this documents, slightly changing the main information. How can you trust that? But there are also good projects with the competent writing of whitepaper - XYO for example.
Activity: 392
In my opinion, white books are very important to understand the quality and potential of the project, but this document cannot guarantee the success of the blockchain platform. Every project must have a good team with high-quality advisors. If these details characterize developers in a bad way, they are not included in the Whiteaper.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
Yes , undoubtedly when I heard about new projects , my first job is to read their Whitepaper . The whitepaper really tells us about the project. Whitepaper should be written by very professionals.
Activity: 742
If the content of the whitepaper it nice and pretty good then give an overview of its contents is reasonable. but when it does not have a clear concept of content and it will be quite doubtful. communication tools like a whitepaper or resource information between projects and investors. in the absence of that I think investors will also hesitate to invest.

If someone reads the team's project on the whitepaper, they can use that knowledge to understand the team's progress on the github. I'm sure if the project is real then they have to push their code regularly
Activity: 756
If the content of the whitepaper it nice and pretty good then give an overview of its contents is reasonable. but when it does not have a clear concept of content and it will be quite doubtful. communication tools like a whitepaper or resource information between projects and investors. in the absence of that I think investors will also hesitate to invest.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
No, I do not. Whitepapers might give you an insight to a project, and maybe make you understand what it all about, and how certain things are meant to be achieved, but it is never a  guarantee for the success of the project, so I do not have my complete belief and trust in them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
The truth is that most whitepapers promise the world and the associated projects follow this up with an unsubstantial product. There seems to be overuse of the now commonplace buzzwords such as Artificial Intelligence, Next Generation, Platform, Logistics etc, most whitepapers will include several of these buzzwords in an attempt to appeal to as many people as possible, knowing full well that their platform isn't Next Gen yet, nor will it offer any sort of A.I. Unless it's a technical whitepaper, treat everything contained within with extreme skepticism.
Activity: 476
Of course no. WhitePaper it is the important part of ICOs Marketing and we should understand that only part of the information in WhitePaper is fully true. Sure if this ICO not a scam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
White paper is more like an excuse to let the public take dust in your eyes and collect the fastest amount you need.
Activity: 171
Of course not. People can write in whitepaper whatever they want. You need to analyze not only whitepaper but also the team and most importantly and their previous experience. It is not necessary to have experience with cryptocurrency but check if they have successful experience with multi million projects before.
Activity: 512
When investing into a project WP is a must read for me, but it is only one of the elements I am analyzing. It helps for us to understand the essence  of the project but if there is no capable team to realize the written in the WP than it is worthless.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?
Sometimes the whitepaper is written by people whose goal is to attract the attention of the investors just by a beautiful spelling, and the company may not even fulfill its promises.
Activity: 630
Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?

I do not believe in what is written in white paper because it is beautiful words for deceiving trusting investors. You need to check the team and look at the availability of the product.
Activity: 476
No of course. WhitePaper it is the part of ICOs Marketing and we should understand that only part of the information in WhitePaper is fully true. Sure if this ICO not a scam.

Activity: 252
White paper is a presentation document with promises. This is not a technical document, where we can see the calculations and implementation of the project. How can one believe in promises? I think there have been a lot of examples over the past year.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
Not 100 percent but i tend to believe them to a certain extent as the whitepaper and the quality of the whitepaper can tell you a lot of things that you need to know about a particular project. They are important, you just don't have to read the entire thing. Also projects make promises in their whitepaper all the time that they never intend to keep.
Pages:
Jump to: