Pages:
Author

Topic: Who actually invests in ICO's? - page 10. (Read 1560 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 10, 2018, 03:34:36 PM
Merited.
I love good questions like this.

1. I dont think they will start the ICO without someone telling them that one will invest with them. A good sum of money might already be in process before they even start.

2. Forums. Not like this forum. They organize an event and invite people with connections in crypto currencies or knows what they are investing with.

3. Advertising and this forum. You think it is all just to pay signature campaigners and social media? No, they are taking the risk that one bounty hunter might also invest and it does work for so many times.
I did it already. First, was just a bounty hunter then got hooked with their project and now I am still holding that token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
I am not investing in ICOs this year,the market is down and it is very difficult to find a good project that gives you profit.But when I see the first signs of recovery I will definitely invest in a few ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2018, 01:13:36 PM
It's been a while since I bought into an ICO, the last one was RCC Reality flash and that has been in development ever since, the decent ones will take time but there are so many scams about it is hard to see through all the mud.

People will always invest in them in the hope of finding that golden nugget.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
People who wants to make big profits in short time, usually invested in the ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 01:07:27 PM
Hi. I think that investors want to get the maximum benefit. investors do not know everything about bounty campaigns, and believe in the inflated popularity of ICO.
Activity: 462
October 10, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
Among the main reasons why investors invest in ICO is speculation . Obviously, people want to make money fast. Nevertheless, 52% - for supporting the project.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
I am sure that many people like to make risky investments in ICO. They hope that they have a chance to earn money to get rich quick. This makes investors look for good ICO projects and risk investing. I wish these investors good luck in their business.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
I'd say there are two types of investors. The ones that are in it for a fast buck by buying at the pre-sale (huge discount) and dumping early, or there are ones that really believe in it and buy at ICO for the long term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
Not all traders are here for a quick buck. There are position traders who trades in a stable altcoin and they are not into ICO pump and dump shitcoins. Those who invest on a scam ICO are usually a newbie who get hyped by the marketing strategy of the scam project. But there are experience investors who take risk on a legit ICO that they search and investigate before investing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Investors who are investing into ICOs are called venture investors - investors who are investing into startups, they try to choose the project at the beginning which is very promising and has a potential to grow to the moon Smiley.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 02:04:15 PM
Those who are not afraid of losing their money are investing in ICO, as investing in the early stages is always risky. But attracts investors ICO because in the case of a successful investment it is important to get a big profit. Probably it is very gambling investors.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:47:33 PM
There are still some people who choose to be blind towards the realities of ICO's. Smart investors are looking towards STO's that offer more secure and reliable offerings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
I invest in ICO's. I'm not good at day-trading and I don't have the time to sit in front of a screen the whole day. So I rather invest in some good ICO's and wait for my returns.

Though I haven't invested much in bear market... Still there are some ICO's which can give at least 2x even in a bear market. You just gotta do your research right.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
October 09, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
You should know that we are not the same and we have different view about the market. There are many people in the industry who are still investing in ICO, the gain from some and lose in some.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 09, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
in this case there are 3 types of investors, namely long-term investors and short-term investors, one is an impromptu investor, for ordinary long-term investors they are not too concerned with prices because from the beginning they only pay attention to the future of the project, and for their ordinary short-term investors when coin entered exchange will definitely be sold even if they get a little profit, and the last is the impromptu investor they are interested in investing ico because of the recommendations of friends around or tempted by bonuses or the achievement of a big ico.
Activity: 502
October 09, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
Yeah, many people here to make a quick buck, that's the point, right? It's not many people I think, but all of us. And maybe you think there will not be anyone who wants to join ICO because the condition is not good now, but, this condition will not happen forever, dude. So, it's normal if there are still people who believe then invest in a potential ICO.

The condition of investing in ICO's are not good for a lot of investors, because most of ICO project are becoming scam or lower price than ICO price. Honestly I'm not an ICO investor but I'm a bounty hunter and altcoins holder, that's why I take this opportunity to buy crypto in a cheap price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 11:47:14 AM
Yeah, many people here to make a quick buck, that's the point, right? It's not many people I think, but all of us. And maybe you think there will not be anyone who wants to join ICO because the condition is not good now, but, this condition will not happen forever, dude. So, it's normal if there are still people who believe then invest in a potential ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
October 09, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Investment on cryptocurrencies is done by the any crypto enthusiast or ICO and bounty hunter. This is how most of the project getting success and some of the projects are really missed and now they are in the peak value like how bitcon was in early days and now.
Then as bounty hunter I use to check the white paper and project goal by looking what they are going to do for.

They simply make the money on choosing the good ICO so plan yourself while picking the ICO projects and then invest please.
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
one thing should we know that in this world, there are many investors. they believe that cryptocurrency will be the future, they even dont care about losing money at this time but they just care about future, they make future by "burning" their money
Activity: 21
October 09, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
There are 2 options.
1. Ppl that looking to make fast money
2. Ppl that have faith in the project and aiming for long term gains
Pages:
Jump to: