Pages:
Author

Topic: Who are the richest Bitcoin users and how much do they own? - page 4. (Read 11615 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
i know all accounts!

http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/top100

.....but no names  Tongue
That's some crazy amount of BTC!

There might be a huge shift in Forbes ranking supposedly BTC is treated as currency rather than asset.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Satoshi owns by far the most bitcoin (if he/she didn't dump the coins yet), and we'll deserved. But what does it matter? Focus on yourself instead of losing yourself in other people's possessions.
Activity: 476
I do not know who has the most coins but I see on the internet satoshi he has a lot of coins, so no one can match it
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't have an idea who is the richest bitcoin users, but I guess if we are going to have intelligent guess those people are the developers of bitcoins. I think Gavin is the richest bitcoin person. And maybe we can also consider that Satoshi is next or first to him. But we can't prove it unless we are going to know their bitcoin addresses.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Makes no sense to have to expose the owners of the adress just because they are into the top 100 richest list, bitcoin its pseudo anonymousn and if someone show off, its a sure the bad people will attack their family, soo its a big reason to stay the way it is, even being curious about each adress i do understand the risks to get exposed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Today?I don't know who are the richest bitcoin users. If you mind, share to me your ideas guys. Is really bitcoin can make a person rich?  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
Aftet satoshi i do not know who will be the richest bitcoiner of this generation but i can say that satoshi dice has really made some of men really profitable. I mean millionere or billionear
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I think it is not possible to know about them unless someone comes himself and shows what he has, otherwise we cannot find them.
Its impossible to seeing them because i think they are also afraid to show their bitcoin and how much they are holding.. and maybe someone can bruthforce the private key of his address..
Activity: 672
I think it is not possible to know about them unless someone comes himself and shows what he has, otherwise we cannot find them.
Activity: 504
We can never tell who it is! If I will be rich in using bitcoin of course I will not tell it to the world for privacy and security purposes!
thats true, most of the people who own some bitcoins right now usually are just anonymous in my opinion and we dont even know them
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
We can never tell who it is! If I will be rich in using bitcoin of course I will not tell it to the world for privacy and security purposes!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
I know Satoshi is claimed to possess 1.1 million BTC (which would be an insane amount)

But who are the other really large holders and how much do they own? Roger Ver? Gavin Andresen?
I remember someone claiming that Ver owns about 300.000 BTC, is there any place where this is confirmed?

I have checked http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com but they only show adresses and we cant know with certainty which of those are connected.

Are there any confirmed large holders, who openly talk about the amount they possess?

Bitcoin is anonymous.The large holders(most of them) obviously want to stay anonymous.

There are rumors about large holders wealth but nobody can verify the rumors.

Why are you asking this?Why do you care?

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I know Satoshi is claimed to possess 1.1 million BTC (which would be an insane amount)

But who are the other really large holders and how much do they own? Roger Ver? Gavin Andresen?
I remember someone claiming that Ver owns about 300.000 BTC, is there any place where this is confirmed?

I have checked http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com but they only show adresses and we cant know with certainty which of those are connected.

Are there any confirmed large holders, who openly talk about the amount they possess?
you are right but another thing that i want tell you , bitcoin is a way to store money in form of btc unit without knowing another person which is privacy . if any person will openly declare that i have large bulk amount of btc then there is very less need of  online bitcoin like wallet for such type of people .
Activity: 350
I would think Theymos would surely have alot of hundreds of bitcoins so he would surely be one of those users but can not tell how much exactly or near about he own.Nor could any one other tell about it.I also know 1 or 2 guys from lending sites who are holding close to 1500BTC or even more are more in giving loans and investing.
Activity: 137
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Chamath Palihapattiya is on record as saying that he owns ~ 25k coins
Tim Draper probably owns 25 to 50k coins all purchased via exchanges and auctions...

Tim Draper is probably kicking himself right now because his coins are worth less than he paid for them at auction.
hahaha, though if he will hold it enough he is going to be in profit in my opinion so that shouldnt be too big of a deal i guess
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I'm probably one of the richest bitcoiners in this thread except my riches are rolled up in Bay Area real estate.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Honestly its hard to know who are holding a lots of bitcoin or richest in bitcoin user. because we can not know those easily i think chinese farmers are the most riches users of bitcoin.. because chinese have a largest mining farm. .
Activity: 336
I never knew anyone who were rich with having bitcoins.  Yes, it should be the developer who is the richest with bitcoin as he was the one who created this masterpiece and was become the reason for every altcoins birth.  I would gladly to meet people who were rich with btc.  I would like to know them and atleast ask them to give me just a part of what they have.  Lol
Activity: 294

There are just few who are talking openly about there bitcoin holds, I recall theymos opened a thread selling some of his personal coins "and changed his mind" and it was around 1000 BTC. Some members like dooglus seem to have quite a sum but not sure about the exact amount if they ever mention it clearly though.
Pages:
Jump to: