Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 36. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Because of this thread Im curious too.Who is the controler of the prize of bitcoin? I think I should have more to read about bitcoin 😂😂. Well ,I read on this thread so I hope I got an idea.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:58:31 AM
this is interesting, I don't know who controls market and if the hodlers could change the world but it could reduce the panic selling tho which is good for the market I think. For me personally the world will change if there is no more war and terrible politicians.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 04:54:50 AM
None control the crypto market .It works purely on demand supply rule .But some manipulation is always done by big players who trade in huge quantity.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
I think, no one has a cryptocurrency network, so, I am sure that nobody controls the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 04:46:40 AM
There is no one single person that controls Bitcoin and that's the beauty of decentralization. However, there are minority groups that influence the Bitcoin value. These groups are them miners, the whales and corporations that seek to regulate BTC.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 04:41:16 AM
billionaires controls crypto markets because they got a large ammount of coin they can use it to maintain the price of every coin.
the developer also controls the crypto market because every coin has market manager.
Bitcoin is a new currency, which meant it liquidity is relatively small so when there are 2000 BTC that traded (bought or sold) then it is enough to influence bitcoin price. But in line with the time then its liquidity will be even better.
Activity: 31
August 11, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
I think those who can control the cryptos are the big investors that we usually call whales. They can control at low prices and then rise at high prices. Everything of cryptos depends on them, our prices go up and down with low prices.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 03:02:02 AM
People controls the market but big players of people has  a large rule of controlling the market.They can also manipulate te market to darned a lot of profit.Esoicially now they are really want to fall the market so that they can buy a lot and earned  lot when bull run flag started.
Activity: 6
August 11, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
Money is hard to control. When an error occurs, the system generates an error, the transaction fails or the encrypted value of the hacked investor, nobody is handling and protecting them. Undecided
Activity: 338
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 11, 2018, 02:36:27 AM
I think this question is very easy to answer oh, even the newbie knows it,  it's just like the real world currency where the government (the rich) control it same applies to crypto, the whales controls the market
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:28:47 AM
         To my point of view cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for  security . Crypto market started by the year 2009 ;since it has been past a decade cryptomarket is still in its infant stages . The crypto market is not controlled by any central authority like fiat currency.The common economic principle of cryptomarket is effected by the demand and supply .There is nobody to control the crypto market like the fiat currency . Even when the market in China was dominating there was no  third party influences ,Chinese used to manipulate it.
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
August 11, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
Actually there's no one will control the market. But only if you have enough resources to sustain your hodl coin, the one that we called "whales" or the big investors, having huge shares of stock in a specific coin will probably the one who can manipulate the price. We just have to know when will it be so we can catch up and having a chance to get higher profit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 01:34:50 AM
Who can control the market are investors or traders through supply and demand. And because there is people who want to take advantage from bitcoin, those people who have the power they spread the wrong news about world crypto, and many who are affected to sell their coin. As of now this price too bearish in throughout the year 2018.
Activity: 180
August 10, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

if in a government system that controls the market price, surely the government, if in the controlling crypto market is a company that holds a price control, because in cryptocurency there is no regulation like government. but the community also participates in controlling crypto prices
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
August 10, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
billionaires controls crypto markets because they got a large ammount of coin they can use it to maintain the price of every coin.
the developer also controls the crypto market because every coin has market manager.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:20:03 PM
This is a virtual market where nobody controls it. bitcoin s increases but at some point when the bitcoin bubble is over-stretched, it will explode and leave a certain infrastructure.
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
Market up or down depends on supply and demand. Next to that, whales, who hold a lot of bitcoin, are the ones behind the manipulation of this market price. They pump and dump the market by creating the news to FUD, FOMO. to control the market as they want.
Activity: 82
August 10, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
I feel like the market controlling by peoples who are the investors in this field. the market depend which supply and demand.According to me investors act a major role in controlling the entire market place.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 09:38:21 PM
Surely those who control prices are traders. In the crypto world, the biggest capital owners will be able to control prices. For example in pump and dump, those traders with large capital can easily make pumps and deep dumps on coins.
I disagree with you that those who have large capital can control crypto. I think that happens because traders who act themselves or panic by selling or buying in the hope of getting a profit. I'm sure bitcoin will stabilize on its own in the future.
Activity: 65
August 10, 2018, 09:38:08 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to see highest transfers for wallets? We might have an idea with this way. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: