Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 33. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 02:13:04 PM
1) The Core Team That Develops The Currency Has Control
2) The Public Contributors Have Some Control
3) The Payment Network Itself Has Some Control
4) The Miners Have Some Control
5) The Cryptocurrency Exchanges Have Some Control (kind of...)

The key to understanding control of a crypto currency (via consensus and contribution) vs control of a fiat currency (via central banking) is simple.

A central bank has the ability to extract value from the people who use their fiat currency. They have a government with guns to enforce the use of the currency.

All the participants of a crypto currency can only create value for each other or the entire thing falls apart because there is no incentive to support the currency.

A failure to perpetuate the core ideas that make a crypto coin possible makes everyone involved poorer so there are many positive incentives intentionally built into crypto currencies that prevent everyone from becoming poorer.

I hope this was useful for you!
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
August 11, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
The main existence of Crypto market is decentralisation. No one controls the crypto market as of the fact.
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Peoples control the crypto market price and most of it is the whales, and the gang of traders because they hold a large number of bitcoins and through this, they can manipulate this market based on there need. Supply and demand is the major factor for increment or reduction in prices.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
As we know cryptocurrency is a decentralize market ,it is not that only a specific group control this market . There are different groups who controls market of cryptocurrency like sometime the investor , the developer, sometime government also control the market.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
I think big investor and many people control the crypto market because when more people buy bitcoin the bitcoin demand and  price is high and when more and more people sell bitcoin it price is low...
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
Actually, no individual factor or person can control the crypto market. The Cryptospace depends on the market condition, market condition depends on people, hype, news etc. These are the factors which actually controls cryptocurrency market indirectly.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
The us government controls Bitcoin.  You guys really think this is a free market?  Do you really think they would allow that?

Bitcoin is purchased with US dollars.  The Federal Reserve prints these at no cost.  The fed owns everything. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
August 11, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
In short the price is determined by supply and demand.

Now supply and demand is affected by factors like :

1) If there is a good news about crypto, it will increase demand.

2) If a major economy bans crypto, demand will reduce.

3) A major hack on an exchange will cause panic and force users to sell thus increasing supply.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:19:06 PM
According to what i guess people control the market in one of three situations. The first is the father of the BTC because he can hold a large amount of control of the market. Secondly, shark speculators and other important factors are government policies that affect monetary policy.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
there are certainly a few people who has a lot of btc and in this manner can move the market any way they need, just requires a poke to move the market! what's more, a few people say that all these "aches/shorts" are basic "exchanged" by individuals who move the market up or down and profits in either course
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
I saw a lot of peoples very naive here. The market is take control by sharks (financial org,hedge funds and exchange owner, ... )  Sharks create this game to get our money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
I think that the exchanges most influence the price of Bitcoin. Also, big miners and traders have a big influence. I think it's hard to single out someone specifically who influences the Bitcoin rate.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
I don't think anyone control the cryptocurrency world.according to their requirement also Supply and demand is important factors for price downtrend and uptrend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
people who invest in bitcoin, are controlling the price of bitcoin itself, including us. but the most important thing is those who have a lot of bitcoin in their wallets that will sell all of their assets whenever they want for price dumb, or commonly called "whales".
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
It is the future contracts that predicts the price and make the market move accordingly
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 11, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
We are all people who can change the price of bitcoin. We all have control over bitcoin. That way we can actually determine the change in the price of bitcoin. Everything we can do as long as we believe that bitcoin has power and the price will continue to increase.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 11, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
No single authority controls the market. You shouldn't forget that crypto currency is a decentralized market. All the price are decided by the people. The price rise and fall is also caused by people, not because of a single person. But, it is true that the market can be manipulated by the whales that controls huge amount of coins and/or has huge influence over people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
I would not call it control. I would call this manipulation. Everybody knows about wallets with a lot of bitcoin, and everyone knows how the "news" manipulation takes place.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
There are many team I think the work behind crypto fluctuation of crypto market being anonymous. And how they benefitted I don’t know.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
August 11, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
I think no one can control the crypto market because its decentralized and if theres a controlling in crypto maybe the manipulation of some whales in the market but I think they can't control the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: