Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 31. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
After I thought hard about whether the crypto market was in control, I thought if the big whale controlled all that, but I thought again, if indeed the big pope who controls why bitcoin prices fall so low and so long like this, I think this is still intervening the coin maker how they made a crowded market or a quiet market and I was sure the satoshi nakamoto was also involved in this because I was convinced that behind silence and mysterious satoshi nakamoto I thought he continued to monitor and control bitcoin so that it continued to grow.
Activity: 373
August 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
I think nobody controls the crypto market. How could the crypto market be controlled. because there are many people who have most of the money they have. So it can't be controlled in my opinion. Even if there might not be imagined by me.
Activity: 827
August 12, 2018, 07:32:01 PM
no one controls the crypto market, I'm sure if the crypto market can only grow or fall based on purchases and sales. so there is no real leader in the crypto market.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
August 12, 2018, 07:30:46 PM
The market moves according to the rate of demand and supply. When the demand is high, price tend to rise and are more valuable and the opposite happens when there are less demand. However, in some situations  when the whales or big investors are participating they have great impact on the price and may tend to control the price at that particular time and other traders also participate that can boost the price up or down.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:22:07 PM
The market controls the cryptocurrencies.  The higher the demand,  the higher the price and vice-versa.  When the people in the cryptocurrencies market show higher demand for it, this positively effects higher price for it due to competitive struggle for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
August 12, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

The market controls the market. When the price is high then you can say that it is demand by the people, many peoply buying it thus it goes it price upwards. however if the price is going down then many people are dumping that coin. but still there are some manipulators in crypto who will start a hype by buying large amount of coins then dumping it once it pumped
Activity: 47
August 12, 2018, 01:55:53 PM
The main reason behind the price to fluctuate among the market is basically due to change of demand and supply of coins. Now, demand and supply can also be controlled by someone or some organizations who have enough coins to themselves to manipulate the market as they wish. Since, this is a decentralized and unregulated space, we can't do anything about it.
Activity: 70
August 12, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
The market fuels more likely on the demand of the coins run by the people. As long as there are investments going on, the coins have a stable demand, the market will run smoothly.
Activity: 53
August 12, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
There may be no control on the crypto market. This is everything in market conditions when demand is high, price increases, price decreases when demand decreases
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
the market control is also the investors if no one is investing in the crypto there is no money so thank you to the investors who invest in the crypto and the various coins that are in it.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

I think controling of bitcoin price are the bigtime whales and richest investors holding millions of bitcoin value in the market that's my observation and analysis not directly i accuse them, and also the news of about bitcoin bad or good is one of the rwason pump and dump the value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
August 12, 2018, 02:28:23 AM
Well of course its a yes. And i think not the only one manipulating the price. Probably it was a team or groups in every country. If bitcoins are not to be manipulated i guess that would be the end of bitcoins. But now bitcoins is using as a mode of payment nowadays so it will be useful in daily life.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
Well, I can say to this question that no one and nobody ever does control the crypto currency market. The price of the different crypto currency only changes because of the different factors that affect the crypto currency, such as the supply and demand. The people are the main element that control the market itself.
Activity: 65
August 12, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
I think no one control the crypto market. Many people are involved in crypto market. they do their transactions on basis of their demand and supply. That actually the main reason when the price sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down.
Activity: 52
August 12, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
Crypto market is unregulated and decentralized, so basically nobody controls it. But, someone with huge amounts of investment in cryptocurrency can manipulate the market. They are basically known as whales. These whales join in a group and controls the price of specific coins in different times. In order for this not to happen, we'll need tighter regulations and support of the government.
Activity: 12
August 12, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
Mostly control market by buyers & sellers. This market depend on news. bitcoin whales also can control small time but can't long time.
Activity: 33
August 12, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
Your question is like a joke. LoL.
if you have joined crypto for 1 year you should know who controls crypto. the one who controls crypto is our own and no group or other person controls the crypto
Activity: 347
August 12, 2018, 01:18:00 AM

For me the one that controls the crypto market will be bitcoin because it is the most popular or famous cryptocurrencies. They said that no one will control it because it is a free market but for me it is depending on bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:37:10 AM
All those who have money will control this Crypto market. Because they can manipulate large capitalized markets like the stock market, the Crypto market is too easy to manipulate.
They will set up an organization that manipulates the Cryptocurrency market and they will control the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:32:29 AM
No one can control the price of each crypto coins but known personalities such roger ver and mcfee can do a hype. But not mean they control, remember crypto has full of different person in the world which is contributing for the growth or down of a price. More volmune of buyer will increase the price more volume of seller will dump the price
Pages:
Jump to: