Pages:
Author

Topic: who created bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 06:09:20 PM
Despite the fact that we do not know who this person is, but we know exactly what he did. The fact is that it was Satoshi Nakamoto who was the creator of Bitcoin code and actually the creator of the crypto currency itself. In November 2008, for the first time, a document revealing the essence of virtual money was sent to the cryptographies mailing list. Later in 2009, he created the first version of the client software for bitcoins. In addition, Satoshi Nakamoto himself participated in the project until finally disappeared from the community at the end of 2010
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto  Smiley
Activity: 294
April 07, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
Why was it named Bitcoin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 07, 2018, 10:58:49 AM
Nobody know where is satoshi nakamoto, Where he hide, and in what in what situation. Anyways maybe its hard to find Satoshi Nakamoto but we can remember this guy in our prays, who give us ability to earn money.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Thank you for some information that you gave to us, I think Satoshi is one of the famous person the contribute in cryptocurrency, and there are still many controbutor that are working and still developing the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
In 2016 there was this guy an australian entrepreneur Craig Wright says he's the inventor of the digital currency bitcoin. Wright told the BBC that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, the shadowy creator of the cryptocurrency, in a move that could end the years long search for the inventor. In a follw up blog post, wright thanked everyone who helped out in bitcoin's beginnings. I dont know if this is true.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 06:48:53 AM
Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
No one knows who he is, where he is or what he does with millions of Bitcoin he has Important People In Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto is completely disguised as he decides to retreat even now no one knows where or is still alive
For such questions, I don’t think so people should use such platforms. Because it is all about getting knowledge and such information can be retrieved from google. There are so many articles and platforms for such information where one can know bitcoins from scratch to till now. So asking such simple questions on this platform, this isn’t feasible. Try to become more professional.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 11:06:22 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is created bitcoin since 2009, but we don't know if he is the one person only, or a group of people. But the important is that we thankful to them that they will created bitcoin that it can really a helpful currency that we can earn and invest easily.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
The creator of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto, isn't it ?
but satoshi nakamoto seems not to be a person. It is only the names. It could be the group, or something.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 25, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Satoshi can be any one. Even me or you. He might be having a watch over the whole fraternity with millions of bitcoins in his pocket and just laughing around. Or this might all be just a trap by the central governments. Their are a whole lot of conspiracy theories which clearly depict that bitcoin might be just another trap set by the governments. Some say it initiated to act as a shield against government's policies.

I can say that this is somewhat true, and maybe satoshi nakaamoto really isn't just a single person but a group of intelligent individuals that happened to collide with each other that caused the creation of bitcoins and later on the widespread of a lot of altcoins in the whole world. The thing you are saying though that this maybe just another trap set by the governments is in my honest opinion somewhat hard to believe in or is more unlikely to happen since doing something like this would be like looking for a hammer to bash into their own heads. But then again, anything is possible, which is something we shouldn't think about too much because it is completely out of our hands. It is nice to talk about, but isn't something we should really take seriously.
Activity: 42
March 25, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
so far as I know the creator of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto who until now is not in the know of its existence and its original identity, and thanks to bitcoin many lives of people who change from the financial economy of bad money to be good
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 24, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
Satoshi can be any one. Even me or you. He might be having a watch over the whole fraternity with millions of bitcoins in his pocket and just laughing around. Or this might all be just a trap by the central governments. Their are a whole lot of conspiracy theories which clearly depict that bitcoin might be just another trap set by the governments. Some say it initiated to act as a shield against government's policies.
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
No one knows who he is, where he is or what he does with millions of Bitcoin he has Important People In Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto is completely disguised as he decides to retreat even now no one knows where or is still alive
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
March 24, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
What a believe is bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamoto.
But it seems satoshi nakamoto is not known well by any of us here.
The existence himself is still a mystery for me.
Activity: 154
March 24, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
Satoshi created BTC, of course, a great invention. BTC is the representative of block chain technology and investment BTC can make a lot of money.

Activity: 52
March 24, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto, but his identity is still unknown and I find it cool lol, if you're interested in the background of Bitcoin, well you should watch the movie "Banking on Bitcoin"
We all know here that the one created bitcoin is Satoshi  Nakamoto,  but we dont know about his identity  not one of us but even if we cannot see his identity we are very thankful to him because bitcoin today is popular,indemand and most likely it is fast, stronger and bigger now.He  brought opportunities to everybody to earn extra money to sustain tere needs and wants.
Activity: 82
March 24, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. He created it in 2009. Satoshi Nakamoto is actually a made-up name and no one knows about his true identity. But we are grateful to him for creating this opportunity of digital currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 06:24:54 AM
As far as I know the creator of Bitcoin is Mr. Japan satoshi nakamoto. He created Bitcoin in 2009. Maybe I and everyone will be grateful to him very much for creating a useful money for the society. I hope you will create other bits like bitcoin.
Activity: 154
March 24, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to the world in 2009. The creator of bitcoin did not provide any information about its true identity. He uses his pseudonym to be known to the world as a bitcoin creator by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto.
To date, bitcoin is not known to anyone about the identity of the bitcoin creator. And the creator of bitcoin also does not show its identity to the world.
Pages:
Jump to: