Pages:
Author

Topic: who created bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
Bitcoin was created by an unknown team named hypothetically called "Satoshi Nakamoto" and released openly as open source software in 2009. And, it is a mystery whether it really is a nakamoto satosi or a group of people who created bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
February 19, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
many people mostly knows that bitcoin created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto,but nobody knows what the real figure.the figure still misterious till now

yeah at first i thought Satoshi Nakamoto was the real name of the bitcoin's founder,

i wonder if the founder use Satoshi Nakamoto as an alias , why he choose those names? any motives behind it?

This question should now be treated as a rhetoric because it has no answer until satoshi shows himself to the world so i don;'t know why its being asked all over the forum from time to time and nobody has been able to answer properly except the same old speculations without any concrete fact.
There are a lot of people with various dissertations on Satoshi Nakamoto. Many think that Satoshi Nakamoto helps the economy to change and develop in the future, but many people believe that Satoshi Nakamoto intended the whole world to fall apart by crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
February 19, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
which is sure to make cryptocurrency and bitcoin are people who think far about the future, innovative and will be useful for all people of the world. Whoever you make this breakthrough, I thank you very much. hopefully can survive in a long time. amen  Cry
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
February 19, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
many people mostly knows that bitcoin created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto,but nobody knows what the real figure.the figure still misterious till now

yeah at first i thought Satoshi Nakamoto was the real name of the bitcoin's founder,

i wonder if the founder use Satoshi Nakamoto as an alias , why he choose those names? any motives behind it?

This question should now be treated as a rhetoric because it has no answer until satoshi shows himself to the world so i don;'t know why its being asked all over the forum from time to time and nobody has been able to answer properly except the same old speculations without any concrete fact.
Activity: 14
February 19, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
Bitcoin is discovered by someone whose name is satoshi nakamoto. But it is not necessarily truth and it is still a great mystery. The general public still does not know where the origin of the bitcoin comes from.

And of course, who is the inventor of bitcoin is not important for the current condition, the most important is the development of bitcoin growing rapidly
Activity: 217
February 19, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
 Satoshi Nakamoto  an unknown person has created the bitcoin. It is the  first cryptocurrency  which can be operated digitally only.The major characteristic is a decentralized one and its all transactions are stored in an electronic ledger. Its concept is peer to peer transactions .Bitcoin has gained reputation as a currency. It is also accepted as a form of payment by many companies.
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
Bitcoin BTC are created as a reward for a process known as mining. Bitcoin BTC was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto started to work on his project since 2007 and finished in 2009, but it was people who thought about bitokoin Satoshi. Surely he was not alone in developing this big project, and a group of people helped him.
Activity: 20
February 19, 2018, 04:16:19 AM
Nobody in the world knows who is behind the name of Satoshi Nakamoto, and those who know do not talk about it. Whoever he was aware that he stopped working on a project on the creation and use of crypto-currency around the end of 2010. However, his activities at an early stage of the system's operation brought him significant profits. There are several theories about who this person is.
Activity: 71
February 17, 2018, 08:20:32 PM
The first i heard about bitcoin was on tv news.according to the news.. bitcoin was created name satoshi nakamoto. But no one knows where he is??
Activity: 22
February 17, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
By 2015, the home of someone suspected of being a bitcoin creator of Australian federal police. The house is occupied by an Australian businessman named Craig Steven Wright, whose name suddenly rose after Wired and Gizmodo reported. the two media mentioned Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity, the name of the bitcoin creator.

Nakamoto's original identity was previously very mysterious since the first bitcoin was released in 2009.but along with the rising value of bitcoin currency, the curiosity of many parties about the original identity of the creator continues to increase .
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto it's all a big mystery about who he is and where he is. But what matters now is that bitcoin communities grow rapidly and become big in every country for those who know bitcoin.
Activity: 27
February 17, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
There are a lot of speculations about this "satoshi nakamoto" figure - some tells that this is good old USA or Russia secret projects with financial systems, some say thats a pretty real person, which dont want his identity secret to be revealed, some proves that it is the accidental experiment gone out of control (which i am doubting the most). Everything is a mystery Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 09:01:20 AM
satoshi nakamoto in japan the same like a bitcoin but anonymous people controlled bitcoin because of transaction in different country then, nothing can say who created a bitcoin and exactly name who really create a bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:41:24 AM
I already asked many friends who is the maker of bitcoin but none of them answered me with a name. The maker of bitcoin is anonymous, that's why I think why bitcoin is decentralized and no tax.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 05:40:48 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is Estonian , that's 100 % information. He also created a skype, paypal and many other projects.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
Mastermasters Satoshi Nakamoto who is the domain behind Bitcoin's original idea http://bitcointalk.org On August 18, 2008, Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System is a cryptography mailing list, and in 2009 launched the first Bitakayen protocol. Soto Nakamoto is a programmer (or programmer)'s pseudonym whose true identity remains unknown.
In February 2014, Newsweek claimed that the original identity of 'Satoshi Nakamoto' was 64 years old, California-resident and retired engineer, Darytoshi Nakamoto. However, the Dorian Nakamoto denies this claim.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
satoshi nakamoto is now one of the successors of cryptocurrency with the discovery of bitcoin, but for now the discoverer of bitcoin and how to make bitcoin still can not be known in detail because it is still a secret. I hope hopefully can be known by the public in detail and clearly.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
February 17, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
as far i know, the creator of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto.
but i dont know whether satoshi nakamoto is a name of a person, or a name or something.

Well, many of us here knows Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto as a founder of Bitcoin in 2009 an its being said. The answer is Correct. This man has great influence towards digital currency were his platforms really affect to the economic growth by helping to developed into the whole world not only economic but also the reduction of unemployed people in the community in order earned freely by joining campaign.

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
February 17, 2018, 05:22:27 AM
Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
from an article I read, Sathosi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym, but an Australian make a statement he is creating Bitcoin because only he has the Bitcoin cryptographic key  ..
Pages:
Jump to: