Pages:
Author

Topic: who created bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 06:27:01 AM
Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is said to be created by someone whos name is satoshi nakamoto. But it is a big mistery of who he is and where he is. Buts whats important now is bitcoin community grow fast and becomes big.

I also think satoshi really did work on bitcoin and the first person to discover it.
Where do I even ask for ads on facebook, youtube or twitter that he's talking about making a bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
Listing fees will be sent to a special ANIM address, and every 10,000 ANIM blocks, half of the ANIM coins in this address will be split among the owners of ANIM Master Nodes, and the other half will go to a communal fund to contribute towards development and promotion.MasterNode coin More information Visit our website http://anime-coin.com
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
Satoshi the creator of the world wide web of crypto-currencies and the creator of bitcoin differs in its many tasks and great optimism, and so he has such a good projection.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
As far as my information is concern,Bitcoin was created by satishi nakamoto in the year 2009 but satoshi nakamoto is unknown until now and no one knows who really satoshi nakamoto is.
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency & virtual currency in world.It was made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Some people say's satoshi nakamoto is one man, and some people say's satoshi nakamoto a team .
Nobody knows his identity & where does he live? It's still a mystery to everyone.
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
Bitcoin is created by a very known Japanese Satoshi Nakamoto and I’m very thankful for his contribution.
Activity: 476
March 04, 2018, 05:01:57 PM
it is believed that satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin.
bitcoin was created in 2009. but until now, the identity of satoshi nakamoto itself still unclear.
Yeah no one know who was satoshi nakamoto but the only thing about him is best that he has invented bitcoin for us and it has give us an opportunity to make our life good and easy, bitcoin has a lot of potential and it use to grow every day with high price, satoshi must have a lot of bitcoin so it is the reason he is keeping himself underground no one know about him, he must be proud of his invention of bitcoin as now the price is too high than the initial price of bitcoin that was only 100$.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
March 04, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
Most of us knows that the Creator of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto, but is that he/her real name?
His real name, everyone knows, is 'Craig Wright'.
Activity: 585
March 04, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
follow me satoshi nakamoto who created bitcoin. bitcoin activity from 2009 to the present. today there are many people who invest in bitcoin. I am also involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
March 04, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
In 2008, an unknown person named Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin. It was heard that satoshi nakamoto lived in Japan. He is a mysterious person.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
The reality that Satoshi Nakamoto is real is the biggest mystery up to now. No one really knows if he really created or invented it , or Satoshi Nakamoto is a secret computer experts alliance or he, himself invented it. The world don't even know if he/they are already dead, where they came from or even the IP is he using, but thanks for bitcoin he/they created.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
March 04, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
I do not think anyone knows who made or dev of bitcoin except for his work they only know who is the owner of the bitcoin for his safety as well as his name and it does not know someone else and the only thing you know is bitcoin work
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. I think he is a genius. He will create more coins like bitcoin.
Activity: 38
March 04, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

Nice wikipedia copypast, thanks
Activity: 107
March 04, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
I’m not sure. But in my opinion: japan created bitcoin, because satoshi is same name of japan. Smiley
Activity: 26
March 04, 2018, 09:11:02 AM
Who created bitcoin Was an Australian man named Craig Wright who recently revealed himself as the creator of Bitcoin. Wright's acknowledgment of three well-known international media finally revealed a bit of a puzzle about Bitcoin.

one of the proofs that corroborates Wright as a Bitcoin creator is that the messages he sent are digitally marked using cryptographic keys created at the start of Bitcoin development
Activity: 98
March 04, 2018, 05:15:29 AM
Satoshi claims to be BTC god but many have put there hands up also other claims of a group and others saying the CIA  I guess we will never know.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
Creator of bitcoin is no other than Satoshi Nakamoto. Invented the new generation of worldwide currency that work without central bank.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 05:06:12 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto created the very first digital currency and launched it last 2009. It is still unknown the identity of the said creator of bitcoin and rumor has it that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people and others believe that it's a one-man name until a man in the name of Craig Wright claims he created bitcoin but now faces a 5B dollar lawsuit as the family of the real programmer of bitcoin filed a case against him.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
March 04, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
No one knows exactly who made the Bitcoin, the information we can tell Bitcoin was published many years ago by a nickname is Satoshi Sakamoto. After announcing the Bitcoin project, Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared, and no one knew exactly, who it was and who created the Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: