Pages:
Author

Topic: who created bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
It is believed that the creator bitkoyna was a certain Satoshi Nikamoto. He created a completely new and independent system of digital currency. It is based only on mathematical calculations. But it is impossible to create such a system for one person. For this you need to be either an absinthe genius or a madman. Probably it was not one person but a group of people. The future fate of this Satoshi Nikamoto is not known to anyone. Was he at all?
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 24, 2018, 05:05:26 AM
To my knowledge that created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto, but until now still a mystery, where satoshi nakamoto is, maybe in the future there will be who knows, who satoshi nakamoto actually and where he is.
Activity: 140
March 24, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
newbie I do not know yet who made net bitcoin and who makes the law here so I do not know so i bitcoin to know them and help my parents and the country so i bitcoin now.
Perhaps you should be more careful in the Bitcoin market when the knowledge, experience is not much!
Good luck!
Activity: 188
March 24, 2018, 04:55:43 AM
no one actually knows who created bitcoin. Some said that Its Satoshi Nakamoto! But who is satoshi? What I think is lets just be thankful to whomever create this amazing inovation that contribute to the future development of our monetary system
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 04:45:11 AM
Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
until now no one knows about who the name of the bitcoin maker, everything is all mysterious and no one managed to solve it, satoshi nakamoto it is a human or not? or even that is a pseudonym?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 04:41:05 AM
Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
I don't think so, Satoshi Nakamoto only give the whitepaper of the bitcoin. But there would be the other person who actually the backbone of the bitcoin. I wonder if there is that person actually still alive then it is the most richest person but he is hiding is name.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:12:49 AM
Who is the original creator of Bitcoin? If someone can not tell it correctly when it is established, but initially many ideas are made by the founder Satosi nakamoto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
Another great quality thread.
You can't use the search function?
That is so true. They are enough for us even as a part time mode of work that we can earn so much from them. Bitcoins are cautiously giving way the chances and opportunities to get into them and earn as much as you can.

There are some delimits as well but as far as we campaigners are concerned, that are not applicable on us. Big thanks to satoshi for giving us this amazing diamond coin.
Activity: 191
March 24, 2018, 02:07:25 AM
newbie I do not know yet who made net bitcoin and who makes the law here so I do not know so i bitcoin to know them and help my parents and the country so i bitcoin now.
Activity: 56
March 23, 2018, 05:22:24 AM
who is the creator of bitcoin until this moment, has not been revealed even though there has been a lot of hunting done.

By 2015, the home of someone suspected of being a bitcoin creator of a federal Australian police force. The house is occupied by an Australian businessman named Craig Steven Wright, whose name suddenly rose after Wired and Gizmodo reported. The two media mentioned Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity, the name of the bitcoin creator.

Nakamoto's original identity was previously very mysterious since the first bitcoin was released in 2009. But along with the rising value of bitcoin currencies, the curiosity of many parties regarding the original identity of the creator continues to increase.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
March 23, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
I do believe that the codename Satoshi Nakamoto is the one that created the bitcoin. Even though theres still a missing and incomplete evidence to support, i still believe that he or maybe they are the people behind the blockchain technology. The first thing why they created bitcoin is for a reward on miners and released last 2009 in a open-source, they opened the unique coding for transaction that is safe and secured.
Activity: 280
March 23, 2018, 05:21:03 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto, but his identity is still unknown and I find it cool lol, if you're interested in the background of Bitcoin, well you should watch the movie "Banking on Bitcoin"
Activity: 234
March 23, 2018, 05:17:12 AM
i think created bitcoin his name satoshi nakamoto from japan
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

It is hard to anyone to define..
Satoshi nakamoto is the who use by the unknown person
And who designed bitcoin and made the blockchain database.
Activity: 92
March 23, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
also some article said that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person but a company , till now noone know really who created bitcoin
we just enjoy the bitcoin itself Cheesy

All i have read regarding the person who created bitcoin, all the answers always Satoshi Nakamoto, but still he hide his identity maybe for the reason for his security, but even if he hides we give thanks to him for his creation, because many people who became rich because of this.
Activity: 25
March 23, 2018, 04:38:59 AM
Surely already many who know about who created bicoin. Bitcoin started when one of the Cryptocurrency (Cryptocurrency Currency) was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, as well as pioneering the use of the first blockchain technology, as well as the creation of unique code of transaction records that are eternal. That is, the entire history of transactions that have been recorded on Ledger Blockchain (ledger blockchain) can not be altered at all by anyone in this world
Activity: 49
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 04:37:22 AM
Hidden in the name Satoshi Nakamoto. Yet i have read in an article that it has not been made by single person but rather a group.

Still I do believe that it came from a great mind and a huge heart for the betterment of economy as well as humanity.
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. and because of that theres a lot of people gets money from bitcoin by doing trading and now bitcoin is famouse and it will become more famouse in the future .
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
the most important thing now is how we use the bitcoin with the best, not in use for crime, such as gambling drugs and etc.
#CMIIW
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 04:28:21 AM
The inventor of the so-called currency goes by the mysterious pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto and whoever he or she is, they have managed to amass an eye-watering amount of wealth in the short space of a decade — assuming of course the digital tokens remain at their current level of value.

Nakamoto’s identity has been the subject of widespread speculation since 2008 when the mysterious figure published the “white paper” that outlined bitcoin’s revolutionary technology.
Pages:
Jump to: