Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 12. (Read 7640 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 11:53:18 PM
I have accumulated quite a lot of Waves and I still keep buying parts. Waves platform is very nice project and I believe  this project. I plan to sell it next year but I will review the situation again next year.
Eth platform still better then waves so why you hoping that wave price will increase more?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 05, 2017, 10:43:23 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
i would rather hold waves than adding another
i have  been waiting for long but yet still no good movement
in waves,hope this coming year has a better sight for this altcoin,
its been an long term investment with this coin
Activity: 167
December 05, 2017, 10:19:21 PM
I think later waves can definitely be a competitor of ethereum. Moreover, several days ago transactions in ethereum had over height.. Luckily I bought some waves priced at $ 4  Grin Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 10:18:22 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
Wave is good, I've bought a little wave already but not too much, around 500$
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 10:09:56 PM
Waves' price increasing but very slow. If you can wait long time enough then I advise you to do your own research and then you will see that how their core team promising. Currently I believe in waves team that they are good and putting good value in wave.

It's not slow, it raised %50 in a couple of days.
Everybody try to jump up to Waves now. People buy this coin for long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
December 05, 2017, 09:53:42 PM
Waves' price increasing but very slow. If you can wait long time enough then I advise you to do your own research and then you will see that how their core team promising. Currently I believe in waves team that they are good and putting good value in wave.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
December 05, 2017, 09:51:02 PM
Waves coin has good in fundamental and my opinion the price will be going up in long term. I also bought and trade it for long term , this coin is one of the my long term investment portfolio.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 05, 2017, 08:43:59 PM
I'm not really a fan of waves and have not tried investing in it. But the current rate made me regret because last 3 mos it was only a dollar and now look at it. Maybe right now Ill consider buying waves before it fires up and I'll be too late.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
December 05, 2017, 05:33:09 PM
 I strongly believe in this project. It has anything it needs to be successful: great team, decentralized exchange, token creation, lending and even a multicoin wallet. Its price is rising, but it's still low compared to its value so I'm gonna buy more...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 05:02:28 PM
I prefer to buy lisk because the waves did not fully catch the expected rise.
I am not positive to invest in the waves

I also think that there is a much more promising coin than WAVES. Yes, this is a good project, but there is much better that can make a profit faster than WAVES. But those who are willing to wait for profits for several years can invest in this coin
Several years? Waves is already building up a pump right now based on the upcoming December releases.
Activity: 112
December 05, 2017, 04:09:00 PM
I am interested in the project WAVES. I feel waves price value will be rising high. because it has its own blockchain.
The waves path is similar with ETH. I am holding some waves. thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 03:58:28 PM
I think it is a very good coin.I bought small amount of coins and get some profit.Now i'm waiting to buy more around 30 coins.
I also buy some and have mind to save them for some long time as its one of best new coins here in market and have potential to give some very good profit in long basis if my finance allow me then I will try to buy some more in next few days
Activity: 322
December 05, 2017, 03:57:27 PM

I also think that there is a much more promising coin than WAVES. Yes, this is a good project, but there is much better that can make a profit faster than WAVES. But those who are willing to wait for profits for several years can invest in this coin
Activity: 924
December 05, 2017, 03:47:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 03:24:07 PM
we have some, but wave exchange looks very ancient. very far from Bitfinex and others
Did you see the new DEX? It's beautiful and has more utility than most exchanges.
Activity: 504
December 05, 2017, 12:54:51 PM
I am holding Waves for a huge ammount for me. I think in not far futere it can be very strohn and expensive coin.
Activity: 746
December 05, 2017, 12:52:36 PM
I have accumulated quite a lot of Waves and I still keep buying parts. Waves platform is very nice project and I believe  this project. I plan to sell it next year but I will review the situation again next year.
Activity: 139
December 05, 2017, 12:04:34 PM
I think it is a very good coin.I bought small amount of coins and get some profit.Now i'm waiting to buy more around 30 coins.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
December 05, 2017, 11:21:06 AM
New DEX is coming out and its looking really cool. So everybody is now buying WAVES.
Also NG feature is going to rock! in few seconds all transactions getting confirmed. This is Awesome!
Activity: 87
Kema Capital CryptoFund - managed by token holders
December 05, 2017, 11:19:08 AM
we have some, but wave exchange looks very ancient. very far from Bitfinex and others
Pages:
Jump to: