Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 13. (Read 7640 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 06:48:42 AM
I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
December 03, 2017, 06:29:18 PM
I have bought some waves last month. And i will buy more waves. Waiting developmet update. In my oppinion wave have a chance in next year.
Activity: 224
December 03, 2017, 06:12:29 PM
I'm very excited to see how things go with WAVES with all the developments coming up!!
Activity: 602
December 03, 2017, 06:10:45 PM
I have bought some waves last month and I'm waiting for some down correction to buy more.. I think waves can have big profits in 2018...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
December 03, 2017, 06:08:25 PM
I sold 95% of my WAVES when they hit 0.002-0.0025 a few months ago after buying in at ICO, have been watching and waiting patiently and I'll re-enter the market soon.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 05:54:33 PM
Waves is still a good buy.
It has a lot of room for growth.
Check their official social media.
A good project.

DYOR
I don't want to state that it would be worth it for traders to get Waves and think that they will make money immediately. If they want to do that then they should just invest in Bitcoin.
Waves is a long term investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 02:40:58 PM
I was looking into it but decided against. Ripple is going much further I think!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2017, 02:16:15 PM
I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Seems like people haven't fully realized the utility of a decentralized exchange yet. But without a doubt they will become one of the most important features of crypto in the future.
I think people are going to begin to understand the importance of decentralized exchanges with the recent decisions by the US court to force coinbase to reveal the data of a lot of their clients, this is going to become more common in the future and at that point people will begin to call for decentralized exchanges to become a more predominant part of the market, this is why I think waves is going to be a great investment in the next years.
That's one of the major reasons why I got into Waves in the first place. The market is shortsighted, impulsive and emotional, so most people aren't anticipating the future. That also means that once shit hits the fan the floodgates for decentralized exchanges will open. Might be a longer term investment than some other coins, but it's one of the safest bets to make in my opinion.
Activity: 210
December 03, 2017, 02:10:50 PM
Those who bought waves like me before it was listed in exchanges are lucky and those arent you still have chance to get this coin,its a verygood investment.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 03, 2017, 02:09:00 PM
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Seems like people haven't fully realized the utility of a decentralized exchange yet. But without a doubt they will become one of the most important features of crypto in the future.
I think people are going to begin to understand the importance of decentralized exchanges with the recent decisions by the US court to force coinbase to reveal the data of a lot of their clients, this is going to become more common in the future and at that point people will begin to call for decentralized exchanges to become a more predominant part of the market, this is why I think waves is going to be a great investment in the next years.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
November 24, 2017, 09:12:18 AM
Waves has  a nice platform with very high capacity more than Ether
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
November 24, 2017, 08:01:32 AM
After such a long period of consolidation after the spring rise of price, I think we will be soon ready for another take off  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 23, 2017, 11:38:02 PM
I have some numbers of waves in my wallet; I still kept this coin because I’m looking forward to the increasing value of this altcoin in the market. Definitely I just like this coin compare to some other altcoins no need to mention due to high numbers of crypto currency in digital world. Otherwise I still am waiting for the next autumn season because I’m sure that many whale capitalist are going invest in this coin.

In additional, more people are still buying waves in the market because they were also believe to the capacity and ability of this coin to adopted the current situation of crypto currency. Even bitcoin value are continuously increasing they were not crashing down so deep, also if you notice waves are still crawling up their price in digital community.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2017, 11:27:50 PM
I am still skeptical to buy waves token. As an ethereum competitor, it has little to offer the competition.  All I can see for waves is that you can create tokens and that is it.  You can also lease waves and get waves or waves tokens in return weekly.  Ethereum is a whole network based on smart contracts.  If waves does implement smart contracts, then it could take off like ethereum.
Activity: 258
November 23, 2017, 11:24:47 PM
Not recommended to buy waves, I think the purchase of waves is not as good as buying eth, eth fans and development are much stronger than waves, but eth there is great room for growth. Proposed purchase eth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 10:48:50 PM
I am holding some waves, seems to be a pretty solid platform that has some real potential. Decided to build my ICO on their platform due to the fact that they seem to be pretty well developed and continuing to develop their platform, as well as dex
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
November 23, 2017, 10:45:07 PM
iam buy waves coin, and hold longterm
i want sell my waves coin, if waves coin reach 50 - 100 dollar, or 0.01 bitcoin/waves
Activity: 560
November 23, 2017, 10:28:26 PM
nice wave coin, but better bcc, omg, eth and ltc because they are faster and more investors are here because those coins are usually used by others and are also popular in different places. I was a wave coin then but I was losing because I did not buy a lot of money in this coin and it was a long time ago,
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
November 23, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
I also bought some WAVE, but if he can make me more than 40% profit, I will sell this coin, after all, I am not optimistic about this coin. So I will not hesitate to choose to sell him.

why do you talk waves about he? waves has no gender. Grin
I think %40 profit target is easy for even short term. I have bigger expectations about waves.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 23, 2017, 09:40:45 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

better investing in ethereum. i dont think investing in waves will bring more profit than investing in ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: