Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 14. (Read 7640 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 09:35:52 PM
I also bought some WAVE, but if he can make me more than 40% profit, I will sell this coin, after all, I am not optimistic about this coin. So I will not hesitate to choose to sell him.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 08:57:36 PM
Good things are coming for WAVES in 2018!!  Lots of rad updates!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 08:51:25 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
I only invest 2 waves
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
November 23, 2017, 08:30:38 PM
I hold some waves, although i'm a little disappointed atm in the staking rewards. They seem to be very low.

I have even stopped to check the rewards, since they would not change my life at all. The good thing is that at least this delegated PoS is avoiding the unsustainable PoW which in my view will one day cease to exist.
Activity: 98
November 23, 2017, 08:03:18 PM
I buy enough waves I have a wave for long-term investment.

ufff... instead of waves do it on BTC, larger amounts of profit to be made on bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
November 23, 2017, 08:02:12 PM
Waves is a one of the best coin for me i'm buy this coin around $3000 i know it is small amount hope it will be more value able in 2018 then i'm sell it.
To believe a newbie? Hmm not sure. In the current moment I am making my first decision about investing into some cheap (for now) coins.
Waves is not yet having its pump...
It is really so, but I count all those cheap coins suit only for long term investment. The daily trading is not going to work with this kind of investment.
Activity: 350
November 23, 2017, 07:51:38 PM
I buy enough waves I have a wave for long-term investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 07:39:42 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

I am not buying Waves for now. It is because I already have a significant amount of Waves in my portfolio. These Waves of mine have been here with me for quite a long time already. I have made my gains with them actually but I think the future of Waves is still very promising and there is still much room for the growth and development of this project. That means the value of their coins will also rise. I hope that Waves will not go lower than $5 anymore.
Activity: 252
November 23, 2017, 07:33:07 PM
waves have great prospect of growth, because their platform is run new tokens, I bought them in the summer and I think that they should be in every portfolio captainvalor!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Seems like people haven't fully realized the utility of a decentralized exchange yet. But without a doubt they will become one of the most important features of crypto in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 05:50:52 PM
I have been buying waves for 7 8 months. Whenever i make profit from any other investment i use them to buy more and more waves. waves will be much more active in 2018 after dex and smart contract
waves are good coin under altcoin i may agree on it on how does this coin can be in upcoming 2018 , i buy that also 5 months ago and now still have this i may see the potential of this coin so i believe that it will be having a good way of having it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 04:56:13 PM
I do buy Waves. In reality, this cryptocurrency has got all the chances to grow up very fast. I do believe that it will show it up to the Moon jump the coming winter of 2017-2018.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
November 22, 2017, 04:00:55 PM
I don't. I remember buying back in 2015 and couldn't stop myself from selling it all after small increase. It is probably one of my biggest regrets in crypto so I don't buy Waves anymore.
P.S. Waves is good coin.
Activity: 224
November 22, 2017, 03:59:57 PM
WAVES has a lot of good things coming up in 2018!!  I'm hoping it will swell up and pump hard!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 22, 2017, 03:56:30 PM
I have been buying waves for 7 8 months. Whenever i make profit from any other investment i use them to buy more and more waves. waves will be much more active in 2018 after dex and smart contract
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 03:55:08 PM
I'm already coming back on waves , cause I made profits in the past with waves and let's be honest it's a huge project. Also the price is still good , if you look on btc chart , this is a perf chance for us to entry.
To be fair, the last perfect entry was a few weeks ago when it dipped to around $2.
The price is moving way too slow for anyone to daytrade, I will wait some.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 22, 2017, 03:54:16 PM
I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Activity: 194
November 22, 2017, 08:40:13 AM
Waves is a one of the best coin for me i'm buy this coin around $3000 i know it is small amount hope it will be more value able in 2018 then i'm sell it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
November 22, 2017, 08:38:26 AM
I will not invest anything. It makes sense to buy coins that are cheap or which will increase with a higher probability. But, the choice of coins is very large and there is also a lot of exchanges and it is good when there is freedom of choice.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 08:19:16 AM
I'm already coming back on waves , cause I made profits in the past with waves and let's be honest it's a huge project. Also the price is still good , if you look on btc chart , this is a perf chance for us to entry.
To be fair, the last perfect entry was a few weeks ago when it dipped to around $2.
I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Comparing, thinking, reading reviews and bla bla bla. Looking back i realized that I'd missed lots of opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: