Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

Well, that's how the market works. Someone will buy and someone will sell regardless of their origins and their whereabouts as long as there is someone selling and there is someone buying. If people will think that some big store that sells bitcoin is a thing, then they're not really familiar yet with the market.

we cannot really judge the person selling his or her bitcoin. who knows he or she needs money? we cannot really tell. in the market, is really a buy and sell. bitcoin is just like any other markets. there is no difference.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
May 20, 2018, 08:00:11 AM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

Bitcoin have a price because sell and buy transaction. If everybody holding their bitcoin and nothing transaction on market, i think there is no price on bitcoin. Some people selling their bitcoin because many reason and some people buying bitcoin for profits reason too.
Maybe some people selling their bitcoin because they need money or maybe just want to trade to double their bitcoin by buying the dip
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 07:26:40 AM
Many big investors are selling bitcoin now who purchased bitcoin price bellow $500 now they are getting huge profit, and they will start buy back again when bitcoin reached a uptrend level, Market correction will be end by this year end and bitcoin will go up by next year, waiting for the good market uptrend to buy bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
Buying Bitcoin depends on personality, while some buys to hold for future trading some buys to invest and some buy to sell immediately for a small percentage increase in price which are mostly refer to Arbitrage trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 20, 2018, 04:06:46 AM
Many people selling bitcoins becasue of problems with money in their lifes, also problems can be caused by cryptocurrencies market , etc. You never know what gonna happen to you unfortunatly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 03:44:38 AM
Bitcoiner earns a huge amount of money by selling bitcoin to a third party,company and local bitcoiners.but sometimes company buy those bitcoin from local bitcoiners and sell them to the investors and newbies or the person who want bitcoin.many newbie bitcoiners also buy bitcoin from. websites..who charges more than the current rate of dollar.and sometimes also. just a single person open an website and sell those coins to the.bitcoiners and make profit very easily.
Activity: 116
May 20, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
Individuals and exchange sites sells bitcoin. There are several ways that a person can exchange for bitcoin and other cyptocurremcies. Some of the availbale once are Bittres, Binance, HitBtc and so on.
Activity: 185
May 19, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

Selling my bitcoin is the least thing that i can do.  I believe that bitcoin price will rise in the future and having it will surely gain a lot when the price started to rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 19, 2018, 06:37:26 PM
for me to sell the bitcoin when I really need money to buy daily necessities, if there is no more money, I am forced to sell the bitcoin to replace it.
Activity: 123
May 19, 2018, 06:20:03 PM
The volume makes the market maker. A regular bitcoin holder will not sell without getting 100% profit. And the big bitcoin holders can't sell -the price is collapsing
Activity: 305
May 19, 2018, 06:34:39 PM
I will not sell my bitcoin unless i need it and i already get some profit.  Holding it for long is much better, i consider it as my forget money because i want to have it for my future needs,  in any way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 19, 2018, 06:33:55 PM
if you ask "why people sell bitcoin"
I replied because they might benefit a lot from bitcoin. for example if you buy bitcoin for $ 340 and when the bitcoin price rises to $ 380, would you sell it?
in my opinion maybe you will not think long, you will immediately sell it.
A lot of people will have their reasons foe selling their bitcoins and we can all agree that not every bitcoin investor is actually interested in the HODL strategy that we are tell our fellow investors to do. Some tend to buy low and sell high and make some profits in between.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 05:28:14 PM
if you ask "why people sell bitcoin"
I replied because they might benefit a lot from bitcoin. for example if you buy bitcoin for $ 340 and when the bitcoin price rises to $ 380, would you sell it?
in my opinion maybe you will not think long, you will immediately sell it.
May 19, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
https://twitter.com/ewforecast/status/997785217174786048
BTC futures with a clear bullish setup Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
Many people are selling bitcoin.
like a new person start working with bitcoin or want to buy bitcoin he can buy bitcoin from many websites.at the same process many company is now seeling bitcoin to. new comers or newbie.
and each people who are collecting bitcoin from bounty campaign,or mining..they are selling those. coin whenever they want money.
so the list is.
1.companies,who are selling bitcoin with extra rate.
and
2.bitcoiners are selling bitcoin depends on dollar price.
Activity: 44
May 19, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
In the United States, the Securities and Exchange Commission and some state governments have made moves to regulate the trading of cryptocurrencies. So yes you need to buy, not sell.
May 19, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
And what did Elon Reeve Musk say about the crypto currency? Has he already created a giant farm under the guise of a battery factory?
Activity: 336
May 19, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

Traders are selling Bitcoins...the admins of blockchain are also traders.
Activity: 490
May 19, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Now it is not time to sell bitcoin,it's time to be keep it.All the business depends on buy and sell,someone sell a thing and other one buy it for their need.If someone get profit from bitcoin he sell it and other one buy it to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 11:37:54 AM
Anyone who is selling bitcoin at the moment will regret it, I'm sure the market will soon get better and skyrocket like last year, is the time for buying and start smart investment not selling.
Pages:
Jump to: