Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
May be those people are selling bitcoin who bought these in much lower price and hold it for future profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 19, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
those selling bitcoin are selling bitcoins and do not know how to wait for the price or hold so many newbie bitcoins for panic selling and do not know how to hold bitcoin
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
I haven't sold it yet because I stick to the holding strategy. I think that it is better to hold it for a certain period of time not to lose money. If you want to sell it, then you can do this later when the price stabilize
Activity: 35
May 19, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
Too many peoples who are afraid too loose money and another people who smart to pump and dump market. Also too many peoples are investing in ICO which giveore profit than Bitcoin holding
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
May 18, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

There are somany reasons why they are selling their bitcoin. Normally it used in trading so the it is normal to sell it to buy other coins this has a huge impact in terms of price. The main reasons are they need a real money so the bitcoin will trade to a real momey for some reason.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
Those who were holding it for long since. As the price is slightly down they think it is to sell it right away.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:42:24 AM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
there are some possibilities of people who sell bitcoin, maybe they are afraid of losing, maybe they also take advantage of the opportunity already benefit from the previous purchase price
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 04:36:57 AM
Trading is about buying and selling. While some people are buying, some are selling. People buy or sell for different reason best known to them. This action happens  to all tradable tokens on exchanges and  causes the increase or decrease in price of a token. So its not a bad thing to sell or buy Bitcoin or any token and it shouldn't be painted as such.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

Well, that's how the market works. Someone will buy and someone will sell regardless of their origins and their whereabouts as long as there is someone selling and there is someone buying. If people will think that some big store that sells bitcoin is a thing, then they're not really familiar yet with the market.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 04:05:22 AM

The traders were the one selling Bitcoin to gain profits.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 18, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

No, that does not automatically follow. I myself am planning to sell some of my Bitcoin holdings within this year. I am selling part of my Bitcoins because I am planning to start a business and I definitely need funding. But for sure by the time my business starts to earn I will also start to buy Bitcoins once again, especially during the red season as they come really cheap.
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 03:16:05 AM
I'm not sure about those who sell BTC, but I know some website to exchange BIT and other cryptocurrencies such as: Remitano.com, Aliniex.com, Exchangeno1.com, Localbitcoins.com,ect. You can access to these website to contact sellers
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 18, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

It could be any peoples who wants to sell their coin for buying another coin.
in cryptocurrency, this will happened when some new coins is increasing rapidly.
They want to sell their btc, then buy that coin. later they will sell with the higher price and buy back bitcoin with more amounts.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 12:07:41 AM
many selling bitcoin if you buy bitcoin better than exchanger sites you buy bitcoin with less fee like poloniex legit poloniex can you buy there bitcoin more expensive you can charge or if you know someone selling bitcoin legit sellers you can buy there
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
many people who sell bitcoin owned by most who sell bitcoin are in need of money or if they already feel a profit then they can attract and sell the bitcoin they milliiki, but hire me there is no harm in storing as much bitcoin as you can for your future.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 12:02:17 AM
This can be the anyone person also for any reason.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 11:54:20 PM
many people who sell bitcoin owned by most who sell bitcoin are in need of money or if they already feel a profit then they can attract and sell the bitcoin they milliiki, but hire me there is no harm in storing as much bitcoin as you can for your future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

I think there are many reasons why people sell bitcoins because they feel they are benefiting from bitcoin and take advantage of emerging opportunities to benefit
Activity: 99
May 17, 2018, 11:51:47 PM
Haha. that's how the cycle works, doesn't it?

Anyway, don't be afraid to be at the bottom of the chain because everyday has a new entry.
Activity: 23
May 17, 2018, 11:47:30 PM
On the off chance that  you need to purchase bitcoin then you have to contact bitcoin holder or you  can contact with a neighborhood trades they will deal you bitcoin and I like  your choice of purchasing bitcoin on the grounds that the rate of bitcoin is  expanding in future so you can profit in future.
Pages:
Jump to: