Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
Bitcoin is one of the online trading platforms. You can take advantage of Bitcoin for any decision. You can not trust Bitcoin on third world countries.
Activity: 75
May 17, 2018, 10:10:56 PM
Many peoples or different kind of trader because the bitcoin price is high day to day. The traders buying bitcoins and store in her blockchain and when the price goes high he is sell the bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 83
May 17, 2018, 10:10:25 PM
You can have long-term goals and another person wants them for now and if you see the opportunity depends on the investment and the urgency it is launched on the market.
Activity: 78
May 17, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
Because they simply need money.
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
If someone's looking to pay the bills, it may be logical to take out, say, a month's worth of necessities," Josiah Hernandez, chief strategy officer of the bitcoin ATM network Coinsource, told Business Insider.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
People who need money in real life righ here and right now, also traders who making money on difference of prices. Many newibes and bad investors are also selling bitcoins.
Activity: 147
May 17, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
I just remind you if you want to buy bitcoin wisely in managing your finances, make this as an asset of your property if you expect to gain profit in your daily life then this will backfire for yourself. bitcoin well if managed properly, "smart people may not succeed but be astute in any condition.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
of course, Bitcoin investors who make a sale Bitcoin, the perpetrators of trading in the exchanger is including investors. any person who owns Bitcoin in large or small quantities and trades Bitcoin in large or small quantities are called investors.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
May 17, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
You must know that a lot of people trade with the favorite strategy of buying low and selling high. The people that must be selling bitcoins are are the people that maybe bought it a low price and want to sell it a high price now. Some sellers too sell as part of their portfolio diversification, they sell to buy other alternative currency.
Activity: 105
May 15, 2018, 01:18:38 AM
I think people sell Bitcoin  to use it from offline transaction. because the be some stores have not  develop online marketing. Some people are selling for trading, making a profit  out of  buying a some stocks and sell. I hope, you can get a lot of money
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
in my opinion, if the user just buys then holds it and without selling it, it is a waste of time. What benefits will they get? The process of buying and selling bitcoin is naturally exists. Do not then judge that those who sell are those who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin. It does not make sense to me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
May 15, 2018, 12:13:17 AM
Who is selling bitcoin? Well I can say that almost all of us is selling bitcoin. We do all also keep bitcoin then wait until this price or value goes high than the buying price then sell it for us to get profit. With this technique the only thing which we are different to each other is the percentage or the amount we want to have or the profit we want. In the other hand some people who don’t sell their bitcoin are those people who are using this a way of payment thru online and some other transactions by the use of internet.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 15, 2018, 12:13:12 AM
With the existence of bitcoin trading and the number of exchange sites or trading sites means in this industry selling and buying is something normal. Selling does not mean a conspiracy to get rid of their bitcoin (that sells). If everyone has such thoughts then the bitcoin trade will no longer work.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
Some people are selling for trading, making a profit  out of  buying a some stocks and sell. We  know Bitcoin is intangible. Bitcoin is high profit currency. Nowadays Bitcoin user are  increasing of online Market. I think people sell Bitcoin  to use it from offline transaction. because the be some stores have not  develop online marketing.
Activity: 119
May 14, 2018, 11:48:40 PM
a common practice in the trade that if no one sells their assets at the current offered price, the buyer has no choice but to increase their offer until the seller has matched the offered price, the same thing can happen when the current price is less power will now be in the hands of the buyer because they are the ones that determine the price they want to buy your offload stock.
Activity: 14
May 14, 2018, 11:39:19 PM
I think people is selling their bitcoins right now beacuse they need the physical money.
Activity: 79
May 14, 2018, 09:25:37 PM
I know information about co-founder bitcoin. Co-founder of bitcoin.com does not believe that this digital currency will become the everyday currency that people expect.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
Many BTC sellers, you can go to Binance Exchange or other exchange. You should have a lot of guides on youtube trading floors that are very detailed.
Activity: 392
May 14, 2018, 09:01:23 PM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
For me Maybe those people traders or these people have some financial needs that they sell their bitcoin for fiat money. There are a lot of reasons why they do this but if you don't have any nice reason and important reason for selling, just hold it and wait.
Activity: 476
May 14, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.
Not everyone here is desperate to convince each other to buy and hold, there is no such bitcoin, if bitcoin always go up, the value of bitcoin will be more like a bubble if the value just goes up because this is like a stock market, buying and selling are the cycle of it no one will earn profit if it just goes up

Why are people selling Bitcoin?
People are selling Bitcoin to earn Profit this is the main reason, They buy on cheap price then sell at higher prices (trading- the most profitable but most hard to do specially if your a newbie). there are also instances that they just want to withraw for emergency cases.

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
The knowledgeable People are those who hold a part of bitcoin and do trading (buying and selling). those who are getting rid of their bitcoin are now knowledgeable on what your are reffering too, its either they are losers or they don't know what bitcoin is
Pages:
Jump to: