Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the cheater? - page 6. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 26, 2019, 08:21:37 PM
TEAM: The campaign will run from now to.........., the bounty rewards will be distributed 45 days after token sales
GENERAL RULES: One account per person
BOUNTY HUNTERS: joined
 5 telegram account per person
 3 bitcointalk account per person
 5 facebook account per person
 4 twitter account per person
 2 Reddit account per person
 2 LinkedIn account per person

Two days to the end of ICO...
TEAM: Due to some reasons,the ICO will be extended for two weeks
BOUNTY HUNTERS: Can we stop the campaign and remove the signature?
TEAM: No,the campaign will continue to the end of ICO.
BOUNTY HUNTERS: When exchange?
TEAM: We can't discuss exchange now,we will announce when is time.
BOUNTY HUNTERS: When bounty rewards distribution?
TEAM: Wait for announcement here.

After ICO......
TEAM: We are preparing announcement, wait for it.
TEAM: We will announce here just stay tune.
TEAM: Our coin will be listed on....... on .....
TEAM: We will announce here just stay tune

After listing...

BOUNTY HUNTERS: When bounty rewards?
TEAM: We will give the announcement in days.

After coin dumped...
TEAM: The bounty rewards will be distributed in 3 weeks.

Bounty hunters using multiple account,
      Dev and team delaying bounty rewards until it worth nothing.
     Then who is the cheater?

very reasonable, I think both are problematic

the team buys time until the value is really low, and participants use multiple accounts to get even more rewards

but with the existence of Kyc, actually this can already be solved.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
February 16, 2019, 02:00:24 PM
for reward bounty problems they may not dare to give a bounty reward first because the market conditions are not good and that in my opinion is reasonable and a good step so that their investors do not lose money because most of their bounty hunters only care about money but not the token For cheating, of course the bounty hunter is still the main actor
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 16, 2019, 01:33:45 PM
And sometimes we don't receive our deserved bounties. I for example didn't receive Juno tokens but they made me wear for months even after they already knew they wouldn't make it.
that happens. 20 percents from those campaigns in which I take part turned out to be a scam. and this is still good statistics
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 16, 2019, 01:18:25 PM
I do not understand this monologue because I know that 2,000 hunters are worried about their work. For frequent telegrams, conals do not inform us well. That's all. And when hundreds of projects. Chats are full of the same question.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 16, 2019, 01:12:23 PM
And sometimes we don't receive our deserved bounties. I for example didn't receive Juno tokens but they made me wear for months even after they already knew they wouldn't make it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 16, 2019, 01:05:39 PM
Both cheated on each other but what about participants with one account, they didn't cheat nobody and they are scammed. All this doesn't matter because you said team dumped tokens so team scammed investors and they are really the ones who got hurt.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 12:57:24 PM
I guess in this circumstances, both are cheater but most times I can be very annoying seeing dev and team delaying the rewards of bounty hunters after working for months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 11, 2019, 07:44:53 PM

Cheaters all over the place. Crypto market not regulated and many participants use this for their favor. ICOs should be regulated and scammer devs eliminated.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 11, 2019, 02:42:56 PM
TEAM: The campaign will run from now to.........., the bounty rewards will be distributed 45 days after token sales

After ICO......

After listing...

After coin dumped...

Then who is the cheater?

It is not easy to determine exact reasons but it is all depend on experience of person at the end. Bounty rewards are main reason for dump after listing on the exchanges but teams should analyze situation for this reason because blaming bounty hunters is easy. Private investors who bought a lot of cheap tokens  have interest to sell on exchanges for buying cheap on lower prices later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
February 11, 2019, 02:40:53 PM
All of them are cheaters. I mean it is unfair to have several accounts for one bounty programme to get bigger rewards, but on the other hand it is very dishonest from the team, because in 99 percent of cases the teams are doing exactly in the way that you have described and this is pretty sad.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
February 11, 2019, 02:35:46 PM
Delay in payments does not always mean that the team cheats, sometimes the project is so weak that the team simply does not risk putting more coins into circulation!
Yes, delay in bounty payments does not always mean that the team cheated but in crypto sphere people dont play with time, rules and regulations cause it very vitals. However, I believe lead to project team delaying bounty hunters payment is because they dont want the price of the coin to dump because they believe bounty hunters are always behind the dump in price of new project while the early miners are always the one behind it.
Activity: 532
February 11, 2019, 10:00:15 AM
Delay in payments does not always mean that the team cheats, sometimes the project is so weak that the team simply does not risk putting more coins into circulation!
If the continuity group distributes the bonus, I cannot trust the project. And that project will become a scam soon because of their weakness, if the project wants to grow strong and become good altcoin, they have to do small things as quickly as possible, like they need to complete their statements ahead of time
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
February 11, 2019, 09:56:11 AM
In my country, we always say that any thief that is not caught and convicted is not really a thief, so for double account cheaters, double account cheaters are not always caught but dishonest project managers are always caught so I think they are the cheaters.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
February 11, 2019, 09:27:08 AM
I think we have got so many cheater among bounty hunters and so many scammers among so called dev and team,but at times delay in payment of bounty rewards may not necessarily mean to cheat bounty hunters.

You are right but the fact that the majority of these so called dev do these to scam bounty hunters means that we can begin suspecting devs that use the same strategies to cheat their bounty hunters.
We have given full mandate to these people and for that reason, they do change rules at any time that they want which is very worrying.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 11, 2019, 08:51:01 AM
2 of them cheater
dev cheating us from payment and about the bounty ruler from the beginning
and the bounty hunter breaking the ruler for using multiple account
in fact all the cheaters were guilty of their own capacity. when the bounty hunter joins campaign with many accounts it is clearly a mistake. and vice versa dev also cannot apply fraudulently to bounty hunters by changing allocations or rules suddenly. maybe all of that has been written in the agreement, but the behavior carried out is clearly detrimental and for its own benefit, it is clearly not very good.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2019, 08:45:01 AM

After ICO......

After listing...

After coin dumped...

Then who is the cheater?

That's reality and report cheater is the best thing we can do, cheater make bounty hunter look's bad. maybe you'll not agree with me about report but as long we can give them proof I think real bounty hunter will get great payment for their works. I don't see any solutions just never become cheater will make bitcointalk forum grow up more bigger than before.

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 11, 2019, 08:40:00 AM
They are all cheaters. If a bounty host does not keep to the timeline specified in the bounty campaign rules, then that bounty host is a cheater.. Additionally, if a bounty hunter does not follow the rules of the bounty, they are also cheating.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 11, 2019, 08:38:32 AM
Lmao Grin Grin Grin
To be honest, in this case it's what we bounty hunters tend to see all the time even in the most seemingly legit projects, the team members might have not kept their words but that doesn't make them cheaters though, they are just looking out for the best interest of their projects.
Activity: 406
February 11, 2019, 08:11:38 AM

Then who is the cheater?

If we will stake to the rules at the start of the bounty, the cheaters were those bounty hunters who made multiple accounts. For the side of the bounty manager, it could be difficult for him to screen-out those having multi account unless they will ask for KYC... The difficult task was on the side of the developer and the team as they will decide base on the future of their project...We can't judge those developer as they have been affected with the bearish market and they also did their part to make their project successful. For me, this is all about money and those cheater are greedy people that will do everything for their self interest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
February 11, 2019, 07:43:15 AM
2 of them cheater
dev cheating us from payment and about the bounty ruler from the beginning
and the bounty hunter breaking the ruler for using multiple account
Pages:
Jump to: