Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the most important person ever? - page 6. (Read 3942 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Added in Albert Einstein
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
In what context is this definition of importance to be taken in i.e. collective importance or individual importance? If the answer is collective importance then is it a select group that benefits or the whole? Is this a misleading question that plays on peoples guilts for actually believing that they are in fact the most important person?

Now that the "knowledge" that they are the most important person is loaded into short-term memory they cast a vote and it tells a lie about who they "believe" the most important religious figure is.

Now you've got a whole group of Bitcoin forum users who lie about religious figures and think they're the most important people ever.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The Buddha
Jesus Christ
Einstein
Elvis
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
You forgot to mention Adam and Eve  ..!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
The most important person to us is ourselves.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Albert Einstein

He showed us that everything in the universe is made of three things.  Mass and energy (which are the same) and empty space.

Everything we have is because of that man.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Everyone of them. Or everybody that has ever lived, and continues to do so.

i would say Bill Gates.  or David Cross he's pretty funny. 
Activity: 644
Everyone of them. Or everybody that has ever lived, and continues to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Abraham Lincoln
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
Who is the most influential/famous/relevant/overall most important person in history in your own opinion? It's widely known that Jesus Christ is the most famous according to statistics, searches, believers, etc, but in your own opinion, who do you think the most famous/influential/important person is?

*From 5/8/2014, I will be eliminating people on the list, those that have received over 2 votes or at least 3 votes will stay(just added in Satoshi Nakamoto also on 5/8/2014 so he will be excused from elimination) . I will do this every 5 days, until they're only 3 people left.
*The number of votes required to stay will be raised every 5 days, so the # required atm is at least 4 votes.
*Number of votes required to stay is now 6.
Contestants:

1) Jesus Christ Winner

2) Abraham Lincoln Eliminated

3) Mohammad Eliminted

4) George Washington Eliminated

5) Julius Caesar Eliminated

6) The Buddha (Siddhārtha Gautama) Eliminated

7) Paul The Apostle Eliminated

Cool Moses Eliminated

9) Albert Einstein Eliminted

10) Satoshi Nakamoto Eliminted
Pages: