Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the richest person? - page 12. (Read 25917 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
Those people are the richest based on Google. There are a lot more that we do not even know about. They just down let people know how much money they have.
What about Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin ? I would say this person can surpass Jeff in term of wealth.
true what you convey wealth in the field of crypto currency no one can know for sure because it might be hidden and can only be seen with the result not from the deposit
the amount of wealth in the crypto field cannot be traced because basically crypto is still anonymous. how much wealth of people in this world is only wealth that has been calculated based on the value of USD, whereas if there is someone who has a lot of bitcoin it might be said to be the richest person in the world but has not been made a unit of dollars and not distributed to the public because if there are rich people who has a lot of bitcoin then the news is spread to the public so that it will be a target for crypto hackers.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 11, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
I don't know much about rich people who might just hide their money or anything like that, because we also don't know and what I hear is that Jeff Bezos is indeed the richest person in the world.

It doesn't really make sense to discuss this topic. Although it is the richest now, it can't represent the richest in the future, and the society is changing every day. I should discuss some meaningful topics. Grin
To discuss the richest person in cryptocurrency I think it's also impossible because we can hide our identity when holding a cryptocurrency, at least this adds to our insight into the economy of the rich.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 11, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
As per Google search these are the top 3 richest person of this world.
1.Jeff Bezos — $108.9 billion
2.Bill Gates — $91.9 billion
3.Warren Buffett — $90.1 billion

But these maybe wrong since in this world there are lot of blackmoney is available which were not recorded by any governments.

In my opinion the politicians from the third world countries can be in the richest persons because they were stealing all their country's taxes.
Even if the corrupt politicians from third world country take all the taxes of his government,this can’t reach a hundred billion dollars,meaning thats far from reality
But you are right about the unaccounted money some individuals has.and i believe some of this amount are hidden here in cryptocurrency
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 08:37:55 AM
It doesn't really make sense to discuss this topic. Although it is the richest now, it can't represent the richest in the future, and the society is changing every day. I should discuss some meaningful topics. Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
November 11, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
I really do not know about this. But I think any billionaire or millionaire has unvalued property or non-public assets. To say who a billionaire is really hard to be sure.
copper member
Activity: 267
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

Many of us know about them. We also know a little about their hidden resources. Although these do not come through the news. But you may  not know about Mexico's mafias, how much of their resources are not registered with the government of that country. If the idea was found about their wealth then it would have been right.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
I think the rich person of the world according the information by news and media is bill gates may be some says that some new comes in the list but it is fact that bill gates is the rich and wealthy person but their wealth is not shown to the public due to some reasons and media have confirmed that bill gates in the riches person in the world now he is busy in Charity and some social works like that now their wealth will be affected but we have know about him may be some other to other people too.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
I guess Rothchilds and Rockefellers. They own bank systems and dominate on this top of wealthiness. But I guess there are people we don't even know about, who are much richer than even the first two families.
Wealth in general is indeed true of the Rothchilds and Rockefellers. But the wealth gained from bitcoin or the most bitcoin owners is not them, but according to Forbes Magazine: Chris Larsen has 8 billion USr, Joseph Lubind (5 billion USD), Chengpheng Zao (2 billion USD), Camerom and Tyler winklevos (1,1 billion USD) then Mathew Mellon (1 billion USD).
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 01:35:16 AM
I will considered Bill Gates is the one who is the most richest among them all because whis the one who have creative mind by creating procesor of a computer or what we called intel if no Bill gates in this earth I think no one will do a computer like this and no bitcoin or digital money been made so I still believe that Bill Gates is the most richest in the world top 1.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 01:07:55 AM
of course this has different feelings for each person. well, maybe the purpose of the general thing here is, the richest person is the person who has the most money, and it always changes in each period. for now, I feel that the one who has the most money now is Jeff Bezos, one of the founders of Amazon's e-commerce
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 11:29:59 PM
I think u can find them in 100 richest of Forbes  Huh
Anyway,
Trump
Putin
Jews
Winklous
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
You can be the richest person when you have a happy family, a loved one and healthy children ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 03:48:27 PM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

I've heard the following people may actually be trillionaires:

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
With Putin's invincibility, I think he might even be richer than the Forbes list of richest people in the world. Although, he is not usually rated since he is a public office holder.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
I guess Rothchilds and Rockefellers. They own bank systems and dominate on this top of wealthiness. But I guess there are people we don't even know about, who are much richer than even the first two families.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 10, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
I assume that the richest person is thanks to coins and Bitcoin.

1. Daniel Colosi: (with an investment of 5 thousand US dollars. In a few months the value of the investment jumped to 200 thousand US dollars. Very difficult).

2. erik Finman: (with a bitcoin value that has a total of US $ 1 million, winning bets with his parents and not going to college.

3. Eddy Zillan: (Investing 12 thousand US dollars. Within three years, with an investment profit of 1 million US dollars.

I think this is the most richest person today, and many others.

There are probably several hundred or more people registered on this forum who are richer than anyone on that list. I don't see anything exceptional about those particular examples. You wouldn't need to actively trade with any skill either. Just buy and hold at the right time.
If that people who are here, I don't think so if they have still active on Bitcointalk since they have a lot of money to put any investment. Probably they were busy on their outside business not only relying on this forum or cryptocurrency investment. Yes, we can do that to buy more as much as we can when the market like this at the moment, it is very cheap and affordable to buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
November 10, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

I've heard the following people may actually be trillionaires:

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
I believe that, people who nobody knows and nobody has seen have the biggest money. This rich people choose the public persons behind whom they hide. Although I am sure that Putin has big capital.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 10, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

1. Daniel Colosi: (with an investment of 5 thousand US dollars. In a few months the value of the investment jumped to 200 thousand US dollars. Very difficult).

2. erik Finman: (with a bitcoin value that has a total of US $ 1 million, winning bets with his parents and not going to college.

3. Eddy Zillan: (Investing 12 thousand US dollars. Within three years, with an investment profit of 1 million US dollars.

There are probably several hundred or more people registered on this forum who are richer than anyone on that list. I don't see anything exceptional about those particular examples. You wouldn't need to actively trade with any skill either. Just buy and hold at the right time.
Nowadays many spam posts are survive in this forum. So I didn't say anything in this thread but I suggest all are avoid these kind of post because we only reduce the unwanted and irrelevant topic in this forum so must skip these things. I am also one of the richest person in my heart so we just ignore these things.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 10, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
November 10, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

I think this is the most richest person today, and many others, humans besides: Jeff Bezos
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 10, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
Jeff Bezos owns a large amount of one of the most successful companies in the world. How much of that could he actually realise? It's unknown. I wouldn't class that as accessible riches.

The richest person of all time is often considered to be this bloke - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

There's no modern comparison. I bet there will be relatively soon.
Pages:
Jump to: