Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the richest person? - page 9. (Read 25917 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
December 22, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
Don't forget to embed the name Pablo Escobar, the owner of the world's largest drug cartel. His wealth is estimated to reach trillions of US dollars, according to various sources that I read say so.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 06:58:57 AM
no one can know for sure because it is very difficult to detect the amount of wealth a person has with their coins

Naturally, you can open the Forbes statistics and find there information about the richest people. However, I think that real billionaires will never share this private information with mass media.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
no one can know for sure because it is very difficult to detect the amount of wealth a person has with their coins
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

I've heard the following people may actually be trillionaires:

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
In fact, there are many more rich people than Jeff Bezos or Putin. Mafias are always the biggest asset. It is a big underground organization so we can not imagine the amount of money they have.
And why people accumulate so much wealth? What can they do with so much money? I guess its just a prestige, the one that hurts humanity, some people dont have for basic needs, they cant have normal lives cause of that money, while some can swim in it.
I dont care who is the richest man in the world, its just a joke to talk about that when you have so many hungry people around. Some people should spend time working for other people welfare, but instead of that they work for the banks and their accounts there, its why world is so ugly place sometimes, money makes it to look like that.
Activity: 532
December 16, 2018, 01:17:04 AM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
In fact, there are many more rich people than Jeff Bezos or Putin. Mafias are always the biggest asset. It is a big underground organization so we can not imagine the amount of money they have.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 16, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
Maybe some people tell the amount of his wealth to the public, but in my opinion there are still some people who are richer who hide their wealth without telling the amount of wealth to the public, and satoshi could be the richest person in the future if bitcoin has higher value in the future.
if wealth is only interpreted from how much money they might have satoshi could be the richest person if the future of bitcoin is beautiful. imagine the millions of bitcoins that he holds worth $50k/btc. of course his wealth can reach hundreds of billions of dollars?
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

In conspiracy theory community, they will answer Rothschild family as wealthies people in the world. They control money supply in the world and control most central banks in the world. But this family right now hide from public view and there is no reputable source about their wealth
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
Maybe some people tell the amount of his wealth to the public, but in my opinion there are still some people who are richer who hide their wealth without telling the amount of wealth to the public, and satoshi could be the richest person in the future if bitcoin has higher value in the future.
December 15, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
December 15, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 01, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
The reports about the richest person in the world might just be on the paper or documents and estimates. I think there is something more about them that could have been hidden from the view of the public. I am doubtful of the real income of those persons. But for meet being rich isn't a guarantee that you will always be happy I think we need more than riches to make ourselves happier than anybody else. And being happy makes us more human than having it artificially true money. Yet it's nice to know who's the lucky guy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 01, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
I heard the rothschilds are worth many trillions.  They basically own the entire banking system so money for them is limitless, all they havfe to do is type numbers on a computer screen.   These bankers have a strong control of our lives so I hope bitcoin can help us break free from their chains.
It is just hearsay for if they really had that kind of money then people are going to know this for the truth will going to take on. There is no reason that people will not going to find out especially nowadays that many are doing research about them. Unfortunately all of it are just theories and no one claim that it is really true that the rothchilds are that rich.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
I don’t care what people might say about the Rothschild, Putin and the rest of them that you all have mentioned here, but since they don’t want to show what they have, then I’m sorry to say they shouldn’t be regarded to as the world’s richest. Only those that have proven to be that should be on the list. So as long as I’m concerned the world richest man is Jeff Bezos, followed by Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 28, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

They listed the most richest person because they need to declare their assets to the government and they have very known companies that's why they are very famous in the whole world,but we don't know that there is more wealthy person than them but they hide their assets so that the government cannot get them big taxes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

from this 3, my bet are on the 3rd. Putin do have power and authority while he is Prime Minister of Russia but not much of money and assets in under his control. Oil Saudis have wealth but spread among families.

Rothschild is no joke, they got real control over their assets and businesses spread to multiple sectors globally. hence they got control over their own wealth. if to audit their wealth, my gues sis Rothschild wealth exceed both Putin + Oil Saudis combine. f
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
I'm more inclined to the third option.I think that they have a lot of hidden.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 06:13:14 AM
As per Google search these are the top 3 richest person of this world.
1.Jeff Bezos — $108.9 billion
2.Bill Gates — $91.9 billion
3.Warren Buffett — $90.1 billion

But these maybe wrong since in this world there are lot of blackmoney is available which were not recorded by any governments.

In my opinion the politicians from the third world countries can be in the richest persons because they were stealing all their country's taxes.
Do you any sources about this? i need more info or a link about the richest person.
Activity: 195
November 28, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
According to Google, Jeff Bezos became the richest man, outstripping Bill Gates for several billions. But way more is accumulated in hands of two families, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.
Activity: 442
November 28, 2018, 05:56:33 AM
I don't agree that money can't prove to be wealthy. Money is just an external product that only makes ignorant people think you are rich. True wealth is spiritual wealth, and wisdom is priceless. When you start to be full of spirit, then the material conditions will naturally not fall behind. Remember that human beings are considered to be independent thought animals rather than production machines.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
We know the richest persons who have published their wealth publicly. But some people don't like to open it maybe like as Satoshi Nakamoto even we don't know him.
of course it is based on traceable data, indeed I am sure more people do not want to be honest in their possessions, or even they do not know the exact amount of their assets, because there are too many to count
Pages:
Jump to: