Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the richest person? - page 13. (Read 25917 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
November 10, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
I've read the Rothschild's are worth trillions. Nothing you would ever see in a Forbes magazine. This is generational wealth, distributed amongst themselves in different trust, shell companies, land and who knows what else. These are all just rumors though, or are they  Huh

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws"

-Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 03:42:07 AM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

I've heard the following people may actually be trillionaires:

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
If anyone has decided to hide their wealth, then its none of our business cause they don’t want it to be anyone’s business, so they have decided to keep it secret. As of now, the only person that is known by the whole world to be the richest man ever is simply Jeff Bezos. When others are ready to come through prove that they are the richest, then the world will believe them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 10:30:38 PM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
In our world there are many rich people but they anonymously. There are some terrorist organizations and the leader will be the richest, even he / she may be richer than Jeff Bezos. I've heard a lot about this information but I really can not confirm it yet. But I'm sure many people are still richer than Jeff Bezos now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 10:19:16 PM
the richest people in the world may be they prefer to be quiet and not give information to the public, maybe what you mentioned is only from the opinions of people who provide information on taxation about their wealth, you still have to know there are some people who do not provide information to tax on wealth and reach more than the people you mentioned.
and who is that? No one knows for sure. many people hide their wealth, with various purposes. yes, one of them is avoiding taxes, of course the people in the discussion above are those who obey taxes, because all their wealth can be detected, this makes a good example
Activity: 926
November 09, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
the richest people in the world may be they prefer to be quiet and not give information to the public, maybe what you mentioned is only from the opinions of people who provide information on taxation about their wealth, you still have to know there are some people who do not provide information to tax on wealth and reach more than the people you mentioned.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
Well if we're strictly talking about self made income then Gates and the other top forbes list will be in it. But if we're talking about juat plain old cold cash and asset then i would guess the saudi princes and sultans with oil fields to their names. Rothschild and other conspiracy theory families and corrupt officials.
Just bitcoins or in general? I think some obscure countries president is probably the richest person in the world, they do not posses maybe the most amount of money in dollars but controlling a whole country the way you want to and just doing whatever you please must be richer than just having a lot of money.

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined with Jeff Bezos can't come close to people like Putin for example, dude has power to do whatever he wants without any backlash at all.

Which means power is always more valuable even in economics than money itself. However if we are talking about bitcoin only than I suppose satoshi must be the person with most amount, I mean he was the one who started this all and he was the one who mined during the early days and gathered a lot of it first.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 02:29:18 AM
Those people are the richest based on Google. There are a lot more that we do not even know about. They just down let people know how much money they have.
What about Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin ? I would say this person can surpass Jeff in term of wealth.
true what you convey wealth in the field of crypto currency no one can know for sure because it might be hidden and can only be seen with the result not from the deposit
Activity: 92
November 09, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
We all know those who has direct access to oil and gas are the richest!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
It is said that health is wealth. The richest person is one who is 99% healthy.
I believe that if health is wealth, this wealth should generate more wealth. A person who is the richest is the one who has the great ideas that if executed in the market would attract the market and would generate value. This is something that is more prevalent in the current internet world and more and more individuals are desperate to be both healthy and wealth. In addition, Bitcoin is something that could be proved more instrumental in imparting economic health.
Activity: 71
November 07, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
in my opinion the richest person is someone who is free from the routine of thinking of the world, his life always feels enough and that day feels happy calm and healthy, let's think we have a lot of money but life is always lacking and unhappy what are the characteristics of rich people? I don't think that because his life is always lacking even though his wealth is abundant.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 07, 2018, 10:09:59 PM
I'm also not sure, if Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world, we all don't know there are some secret organizations that might have more wealth than Jeff, but that person is not published
maybe Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world the internet version that was published
but remember, a boss always gives a job to a beautiful artist to appear in front of the stage, but the boss never presents himself on the stage
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 09:05:34 PM
Forbes will give you the answer to this question. LOL. However, I am sure that the so-called hidden billionaires live somewhere, and nobody knows about them. probably, some of them deal with BTC.
Activity: 29
November 07, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
The people who hold all the banks in the world can control our lives so I wish there was the Uncle's appearance that I could help us get rid of.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 07, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
This is one of those questions that is never going to have an answer, there are people that are recognized as some of the richest persons around the world, but as we know there are many people that are hiding the amount of money they hold, but it is entirely possible that in the future if bitcoin keeps getting more and more valuable that satoshi himself is going to be one of the richest persons around the world.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 07, 2018, 02:27:02 AM
Well if we're strictly talking about self made income then Gates and the other top forbes list will be in it. But if we're talking about juat plain old cold cash and asset then i would guess the saudi princes and sultans with oil fields to their names. Rothschild and other conspiracy theory families and corrupt officials.
Gates may not be comparable to Arab princes or sultans with all their assets, imagine many countries such as America and Russia are fighting over Arab territories because they are rich in oil, how rich Arab princes have that assets, even if you look at their lifestyle, it's very glamorous with thousands their luxury cars are carved
I don't think they were much rich when compared to other person as individuals because they are governments and it is not the money earned by them so I don't thinkk they will be the richest individual person and even most of the politicians from the third world countries living the same life as the arab pricess do because they have corrupted money but they can't be reported as most rich because they will be in jail if they get caught.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
November 07, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

I agree that the name we mentioned here is Mr Jeff Bezos is the Man who the richest person in the world that's because of his asset to be declared and all SALN open to public. but many people are quietly handled their wealth without declaration to government keeping their gold bars, antique, silvers and also BITCOIN HOLDER. We are very focus to well known person but remember many rich person are still anonymous because they keep their wealth become private.   
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 06, 2018, 09:09:27 PM
Gates may not be comparable to Arab princes or sultans with all their assets, imagine many countries such as America and Russia are fighting over Arab territories because they are rich in oil, how rich Arab princes have that assets, even if you look at their lifestyle, it's very glamorous with thousands their luxury cars are carved
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

I think the wealthiest family in the world is Rothschild family. They control most central banks in the world and having many mine company. I am believe many uncover story about this family
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
November 06, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
I don't get how a person can seize so much wealth all for his own interests, toxic unproductive greediness

Some people have never ending greed.  You think most people would be satisfied after the first billion but they keep going.  At these levels money is basically just a number to keep score like a video game.  They can already do anything they want so the extra wealth accumulated serves no purpose.  A lot of these wealthy individuals are living an unfilled life and are filled with unhappiness.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
This would remain one of the unsolved mystery in the world. No one can say for sure about who owns most wealth or assets in the world. The best that has been is the Forbes richest list and is also the most accepted. Let's just stick to it before some people level of wealth leaves you pitying your meagre financial pay.
there are several versions that say the richest people in the world, and each version mentions different people so the certainty is that we don't know.
It's better if we don't need to think about things like that because it can make us feel sorry for a little money as you say, but if you can deal with it well then something like that can be your motivation to be more advanced. What is clear is that we must continue to be grateful for what we have today.
besides that many rich people who have not revealed all their wealth. so they chose to be quiet maybe because of the character they had. what is important is that we make them an encouragement for us to move forward
Pages:
Jump to: