Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the richest person? - page 17. (Read 25917 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 06, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
As per Google search these are the top 3 richest person of this world.
1.Jeff Bezos — $108.9 billion
2.Bill Gates — $91.9 billion
3.Warren Buffett — $90.1 billion

But these maybe wrong since in this world there are lot of blackmoney is available which were not recorded by any governments.

In my opinion the politicians from the third world countries can be in the richest persons because they were stealing all their country's taxes.
But even how corrupt the politicians in third world counties yet the collection wasn’t enough to be accounted as trillions dollars,maybe trillions in their local currency 😂

I believe that no one really knows whos the richest people in the world because they prefer hiding their money than announcing this in public,they only broadcast some part of it
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
September 06, 2018, 12:19:14 PM
What about Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin ? I would say this person can surpass Jeff in term of wealth.

Let's say he has 1 million coins... or forget it, 5 million coins!!!!!!
It's still only 35 billion, just 1/3 of the wealth Bezos is credited with.

Yeah they are also known for being the richest family in the world but they are not allowing their names to be included to those lists. Don't also forget about the Rockefellers. I've read articles that says they are few of the families that has control to the worlds economy.

I would put my money on the family that controls the tinfoil production.
They are probably the wealthiest judging by the high demand for hats here.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
I've heard the following people may actually be trillionaires:

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
This your information is not verifiable. It is just a propaganda.

As per Google search these are the top 3 richest person of this world.
1.Jeff Bezos — $108.9 billion
2.Bill Gates — $91.9 billion
3.Warren Buffett — $90.1 billion

But these maybe wrong since in this world there are lot of blackmoney is available which were not recorded by any governments.

In my opinion the politicians from the third world countries can be in the richest persons because they were stealing all their country's taxes.
These are the verifiable top richest people in the world at least from credible sources such as Forbes. It is true that there may be other unknown people who could be far richer than these men anyway.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
There are several criteria I personally consider before I will say someone is rich. Richness can be wealth, knowledge and the ability to apply sj\kills to gain more in life.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 06, 2018, 05:48:28 AM
Rothschild family
Yeah they are also known for being the richest family in the world but they are not allowing their names to be included to those lists. Don't also forget about the Rockefellers. I've read articles that says they are few of the families that has control to the worlds economy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

I think rothschild family is wealthiest family in the world. Their bussiness is banking and investment, they have biggest share on Federal Reserve but their wealth hidden from public not like others
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
The one who use his/her riches to impact people positively.
Activity: 17
September 06, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

i think the richest person can't possibly be known! because all rich people are hide there identity for their safety
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
Everyone talks and strives for money, but at the same time they forget about peace of soul, which you can not buy for any money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
I think that the richest people in the world are not those who are published by Forbes. Those whom you listed are definitely more richer than everyone on the list of Forbes.
Activity: 53
September 05, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
I think the richest person can't possibly be known. especially in the crypto world because all people hide their assets so they are not known to the public. even tends to be hidden
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
I believe that wealth should be measured not in money but in the family and health. Who has a large and healthy family is undoubtedly rich
Activity: 742
September 05, 2018, 02:39:47 PM
I got a bit confused. Mr. Satoshi? Or the person who is the top #1 BTC holder in terms of Bitcoin unit. I guess that amount would be 500K Bitcoin? Or more than I can think? I wonder who the hell is holding such a large amount of money, but can't show it to the world.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
September 05, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Don't forget the big drug mafia, they obviously have a lot of wealth but are not tracked, so they won't put their names on the list of the richest people in the world.  Cheesy

Good call, Escobar was worth around billions already during his height of fame. And it he continues and adjusted to this day, Probably close to a Trillion as well. I guess only legitimate businessman like Bezos and Bill Gates and W. B. net assets can be found because they're high celebrity profiles. But I will assume that somewhere around the globe, there's some family or person whose net worth is more than the 3 combined.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 01:59:32 PM
Don't forget the big drug mafia, they obviously have a lot of wealth but are not tracked, so they won't put their names on the list of the richest people in the world.  Cheesy
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
September 05, 2018, 01:46:56 PM
Well interesting topic but I too have an interesting story. Anyone remember the world Illuminati,which is called as secret community exist in the world over 200 years for now as per the statistics over 90% of the world's funds were controlled by them in indirect way so now imagine that who is the richest person?
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
The rich stuff, apparently, will tear us down. I think we should try to be rich. Instead of talking.
Activity: 546
September 05, 2018, 01:29:56 PM
no doubt It should be Jocob Rothschild. if someone think that is bill gates that is just what he knows, so-called richest persons in the world are infants in front of Rothschild family. their wealth is uncountable.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

Putin - Maybe, reports says his worth more than $200 Billion. Plus he has been in power for almost 20 years now. So it's possible that he amasses so much wealth during that time frame that he is probably close to a Trillion in assets today.

Oil from Saudi - If you are going to account the Royal Family themselves, its no surprising that they are estimated to be worth than 1 trillion.

Rothschild family - They have been in the business since 1800, so its obvious that they are the richest family in the world. They have expanded their business throughout the years and the name Rothschild is synonymous to banking system.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

There are still many people out there, but we don't know for sure who they really are and some of them are reluctant to be exposed to the media into the ranks of the richest people in the world for useless reasons will only harm themselves, I also often think that in the crypto world there are many people rich impromptu but we cannot find their authenticity with the nature of anonymity, Satoshi Nakamoto also keeps so much Bitcoin, there are still better and better in the world, I will only respect the richest people with their own efforts without cunning, especially with profits in their government.
Pages:
Jump to: