Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is the single most influential person in Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Andreas Antonopoulos and Mike Novogratz either between the two will do just fine. But Mr. Antonopoulos is the prominent bitcoin speaker on so many different occasions. On the other hand, we have got Mr. Novogratz who is the biggest bitcoin bull on the planet followed by Arthur Hayes, and Tim Draper.  

Mr. Andreas Antonopoulos lecturing the crowd about the bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Andreas Antonopoulos is by far the best and most serious contender for the best Bitcoin Advocate prize. I wish I had listened to him more in the earlier days and bagged a few hundred  BTC when it was really really cheapo lol. Oh well, at least now I can collect satoshis from faucets again and hope MCAFEE'S prediction of a two million USD Bitcoin comes to pass in my lifetime lol. I do also believe Antonopoulos has done a much better job than Jihan Wu and Craig Wright who forked up BTC just for their own ends, otherwise BTC would have been worth over 50k USD I think by now, but those two did damage to the main Coin and took a big part of the market share. I hope more people will recognise Antonopoulos for his hard work in getting the name of Bitcoin out there.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I would tend to agree with Andreas Antonopoulos here. As he has been talking about bitcoin even prior to the huge pump we have seen in 2017. But this guy seems low key though, doesn't want to take attentions but he continue to move forward with his bitcoin lectures and been posting it in youtube. He even has a Q&A portion as far as I'm concern.

He's the only one of top of my head right now, there are others, but it's obvious that they have their own motive behind (like those Venture Capitalist individuals).
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
https://chainclash.com
To date, I think it is difficult to single out one person, rather it is a group of people.

A group as in "the Bitcoin core devs" or multiple individuals who you deem have kinda equal weight?

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
To date, I think it is difficult to single out one person, rather it is a group of people.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Andreas Antonopoulos is my favorite public Bitcoin AMBASSADOR

He selflessly shares knowledge and spreads good words about Bitcoin
For noobs, I will recommend his Youtube channel as a MUST
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
On the top of my head, Andreas Antonopoulos. Dude has been teaching about Bitcoin pretty much since it's existence. Sure, there definitely are smarter cypherpunks out there, but one huge plus Andreas has is his passion with speaking and teaching; which makes learning from him much much more effective. He has already spoken in front of a senate in the past(Canada)[1]. I suggest giving it a watch if you're interested. (It's almost 2 hrs long)

Unfortunately it looks like Andreas really doesn't like attending debates. If he did, he'd definitely murder most(if not all) the skeptics.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
https://chainclash.com
In other words:
If you had to choose one real person to represent Bitcoin (in the public or in a debate against other crypto currency representatives), who should it be?

(It's clear that Bitcoin isn't led or represented by any single one person officially, which is what makes that question so hard to answer. It's also clear that this is feature, not a bug!)
Pages:
Jump to: