Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 78. (Read 12944 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 03:59:25 PM
Who uses this wallet? - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
What say about him?
yes I used myetherwallet everyday. when I am used to bitcointalk forum, til then I have to use this interface to get any payment or transfer erc20 supported altcoin and assets through this wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
December 03, 2017, 03:36:28 PM
I use myetherwallet. This is what it is:
An open source, javascript, client-side tool for generating Ethererum Wallets & sending transactions. Created by kvhnuke and tayvano.

MyEtherWallet gives you the ability to generate new wallets so you can store your Ether yourself, not on an exchange. This process happens entirely on your computer, not our servers. Therefore, when you generate a new wallet, you are responsible for safely backing it up.

MyEtherWallet.com & MyEtherWallet CX are not "web wallets". You do not create an account or give themyour Ether to hold onto. All data is created on our computer/your browser, not theirservers. It's not a website where you put your Ether and theystore itfor you. Theyjust make it easy for you to save your wallet information in your browser/on your computer. Then theygive you a place where you can access that information and do stuff with it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2017, 03:35:14 PM
What say about him?
The people that have those kinds of wallets can do well if they have strong password with their wallet updated offline.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 04:48:09 AM
Most importantly always make sure that myetherwallet website is genuine, as very many are fake trying to scam. Lastly always do backups privatekey.
Activity: 477
December 03, 2017, 04:22:59 AM
What say about him?
I use it too. This wallet is pretty good, it support erc20 which mean I can save many tokens there. I just thrust two online wallet, 1. Blockchain.info wallet 2. Myetherwaller. Those have big brand name so I am sure it will not turn into scam.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 04:17:35 AM
I use myetherwallet and I think it is easy to use rather than other software. I give you the private key and anything related to your wallet.  Grin Grin
Activity: 350
December 03, 2017, 04:16:23 AM
What say about him?
I use MEW! It is one of the top wallets in the system. Also the most commonly required wallet for crediting tokens by ICO’s. As far as credibility is concerned, MEW is definitely up there!
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 03, 2017, 04:00:11 AM
I am using myetherwallet regularly and not facing any issue and it is very easy to use and very user friendly. You have to save your private key as safe as gold as it is most important issue because if someone have access to your private key, you can loss all your holdings.
Me too. myetherwallet is easy to use and i use it daily. I always check my eth wallet although its empty. yep we need to handle our private key because if we forgot that private key that is the end of our career. It is the most important key of all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 03:37:32 AM
I am using myetherwallet regularly and not facing any issue and it is very easy to use and very user friendly. You have to save your private key as safe as gold as it is most important issue because if someone have access to your private key, you can loss all your holdings.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 03:18:06 AM
Great wallet and user-friendly. Most ppl go-to wallet to store ERC20 Tokens and Ethereum. Sometimes there are even free airdrops just by having ETH in your wallet! Just make sure to never click on any links for myetherwallet in case of getting phished (bookmark it to access the site) and NEVER give away your private key!
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
December 03, 2017, 03:06:58 AM
What say about him?
I use MyEtherWallet along with my hardware wallet Ledger Nano S. This is the best wallet for the ethereum and its tokens. Cool
Activity: 322
December 02, 2017, 01:28:02 PM
i m using MEW. It has friendly interface. it will not store your private key as well. I m using it for tokens and Eth. Be careful, there might be hacker attacks. Because this is a little software. MEW supports for multi tokens.
Activity: 67
December 02, 2017, 12:41:56 PM
I use myetherwallet in conjunction with my Ledger Nano S. Works very well, I like having my private keys stored in the ledger because there is less of a chance for me to forget it.
Just be sure if you use myetherwallet that you are on the actual website when opening your wallet, be sure you see the certificate in the browser. There have been phishing scmas which direct you to a page that looks exactly like myetherwallet but once you unlock your wallet they steal your private key and steel all of you coins. So be vigilant.
Activity: 322
December 02, 2017, 12:10:42 PM
I use it almost every day, very satisfied with easy to use. As for the defense, I can not say, I have never been hacked.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
December 02, 2017, 11:43:25 AM
MyEtherWallet present a secure wallet with many users have access to it due to it security and aim ERC 20 , STILL have always attention to hackers and scammers those who are plenty in the web network
Activity: 644
December 02, 2017, 11:24:13 AM
I'm using ether wallet. It's a good wallet and safe to used.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 02, 2017, 11:14:26 AM
Is it an online wallet or hardware? I have been looking for a reliable wallet for my coins for a long time. If this wallet can be installed on a smartphone, then I will use it
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 02, 2017, 11:00:57 AM
What say about him?
I use it for about 1 month now but i'm not a big fan of it. I like the fact that it's easy to add erc20 token using mew but there's too little features like setting the gas price and send after block x, and there's a lot of phising email using mew. I already order my nano s and once it's arrived I will move my balance there.
You can set gas price on MEW, but i never heard of sending after block X, if you don't mine to explain me what does it mean and what is purpose of that?
I agree that phishing is big problem but everyone should look links before they click on them.
Activity: 364
December 02, 2017, 10:56:30 AM
I only use myetherwallet. I think it's quite good and you can run smart contract on it.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 02, 2017, 10:49:40 AM
Myetherwallet is the best wallet at the moment because no one can get your privaty key but if you do not secure your privacy then you will probably lose your money in myetherwallet.
Pages:
Jump to: