Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 79. (Read 12944 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 122
December 02, 2017, 10:45:57 AM
I use myetherwallet because I think myetherwallet is convenient to use and supports other coin.
It is very difficult in beginning to get into it but i think its a great wallet you must have it if you have an ethereum or token, it will be a great wallet. since i use it, this wallet is very responsive, very helpful with easy user interface.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 10:34:44 AM
I use it only as an online wallet for daily use. Very convenient thing. To store tokens and eth, I use only a hardware purse. In fact, all ethereum wallets are very similar in their functions and safety. Very few differences. The main thing is not to show your key in any dubious places.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 02, 2017, 10:19:37 AM
Works great with Trezor, and can accept all ERC20 alt-coins. Coinbase, Jaxx, Xapo, Exodus and others can't hold your alt-coins.

Is Trezor safer than other any bitcoin wallet except for myetherwallet? I also want to know more about Trezor. Do you really think myetherwallet is better than Trezor? As far as I know Trezor is offline wallet, they say it is safe to store our bitcoin there but we also need to buy it. Can you please explain further this is any? Thanks in advance. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 09:59:27 AM
Who uses this wallet? - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
What say about him?

Yes i use myetherwallet because it provides you the private key and public address gor receiving tokens.. Its is best wallet for Ethereum based ERC20 tokens which can be traded on other platforms. But myether wallet can be used for erc20 based tokens.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 09:55:56 AM
Many of them included me. I think because my friends refer to me caused all of them using it myetherwallet is safe as long as you dont revealed your private key. Please be safe in fill up try to recheck always to avoid hacking your MEW.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
December 02, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
I am using MEW. It is good for safekeeping your coins there. I've been using this for awhile. And it is free, that's the very good part. But be catious always. There's a gentle reminder on how to use MEW and how to be safe, so please read it and understand.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
December 02, 2017, 09:51:26 AM
I use myetherwallet because I think myetherwallet is convenient to use and supports other coin.
Yes that is  really a very convenient wallet for the users of ethereum. I more often use that wallet for my ethereum after exchanges. I like that bitcoin also start a wallet like that. It will make the use of bitcoin more convenient if someone start a bitcoin wallet like that.
Activity: 240
December 02, 2017, 09:39:37 AM
What say about him?
Him? Are you pertaining into a person? Because as far as I know myetherwallet is one of the existing virtual wallets that cater the storing of alternate cryptocurrencies or all we know as alternate coins (altcoins). Well, for me, myetherwallet is the most convenient virtual wallet that holds up different kinds or types of coins that make it one of the most recommended wallet you must have in applying into campaigns to gain tokens or coins which can be converted into different currencies that can be also turned into real money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 09:34:30 AM
Me and my friends are using that wallet, so far it is the most trusted wallet and what i like about that is that it is very user friendly you can use it in a simple way and with that you can easily understand the features of it, if you have questions please free to ask me, if i have a free time we can have a conversation regarding this matter
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
December 02, 2017, 06:28:57 AM
What say about him?
I use it for about 1 month now but i'm not a big fan of it. I like the fact that it's easy to add erc20 token using mew but there's too little features like setting the gas price and send after block x, and there's a lot of phising email using mew. I already order my nano s and once it's arrived I will move my balance there.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 06:19:18 AM
I am also using it but i don't really have big bags of coins. I always prefer to keep coins locally except for trading purposes.
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 05:40:32 AM
I am one who uses MEW. It is very flexible and safe in securing and keeping my coins/token. Transaction using MEW is very good. In contrast with security, hackers and fishing is always present on the internet so make sure that your private key is very secure. MEW is not responsible to any loss of your money. Be wise enough when accessing different site specially when opening MEW original pages because now a days we notice some fake sites that harvest some private key.
Activity: 537
December 02, 2017, 05:28:50 AM
I am using MyEtherWallet, so far MyEtherWallet is the best platform to store your ethereum safely. Very easy to use and simple and maybe this the best wallet for ethereum.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 02, 2017, 05:19:45 AM
im using my etherwallet. i think its the best web wallet and it is the secure one. my etherwallet is fair enough 1 thing that my etherwallet need is more password or id  that make it double secured. with only private key not good enough. they need something new that make it more secure.
Activity: 42
December 02, 2017, 05:17:10 AM
Me, l'm also uses myetherwallet because I can say it is safe and secure.
Activity: 22
December 02, 2017, 04:45:07 AM
I use myetherwallet. it is the easiest to use and it's free. Besides, my friends who introduced me to cryptoworld adviced me to use myetherwallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
December 02, 2017, 04:41:04 AM
I also actively use MEW. A good wallet. I created myself a few, one public, for various bounty and airdrops.
Another for storing different tokens, I do not show it anywhere, I think it's safer ...
Activity: 448
November 30, 2017, 02:11:11 PM
I think a really big percentage of cryptocurrency users have that wallet. In my opinion, it is easy to use and it is safe.
Activity: 350
November 30, 2017, 11:20:19 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 11:06:08 AM
I'm using MEW already for a month and i should say, it's reliable. It's not that user friendly when your a newbie. I don't have any problem with the said site, for now.
Pages:
Jump to: