Pages:
Author

Topic: Who wants to do what. Jobs or business.. - page 4. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
November 09, 2021, 11:04:06 AM
Work or Business?
two professions that have their own demands for each individual who wants to work or do business. This includes financial management. Your work is required by your superiors to complete tasks according to procedures and your position in a particular field. While doing business, you also of course have to follow the rules of doing business with people out there who invest their money in a program or project that you manage.

Between the two have the same target is sustainable profit. As for the difference if you want to do business, it means you have to start everything from scratch, build hard work with all the thinking needed to produce a business that at least has the traction that no one else has done. Simply put, the latest business, updated and also adapts to the times.

Another difference that is found in work is that you don't have to do hard work from zero, but you just become an errand boy for a certain company and do it according to company procedures. The point is you do not have the freedom to think broadly and enter your ideas without permission from the company.

The question is what matches the skills you have? What skills can you offer a company? What skills can make you build a business?
You just need to ask yourself that, because advice from a businessman will clearly advise you to do business, and advice from a worker will definitely advise you to work.

So which one fits your current characteristics?
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
November 09, 2021, 10:56:13 AM
The answer will be an individual thing, what is your aspiration in life? For me as an Economist student I aspire to work in a private organization and save enough for me to open my own Catering business. I do like both, but at my Fifties I would settle for business.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
November 09, 2021, 10:52:54 AM
 The problem is that the schools train people to be money chaser or job seekers rather than problem solvers who use their talents to contribute to society. If schools were designed more to be where people develop their talents and use it correctly for the benefit of society, there won't be much people looking jobs or money because most will be well equipped to contribute. Just make sure you keep working hard and solving problems, and your reward will be guaranteed.  Doesn't matter if you own a business or working under people
Activity: 182
Merit: 190
November 09, 2021, 10:36:08 AM
I agree.
Most schools (I know of) teach you to be an employee. Very few (if any) teach you to be an entrepreneur.
If you measure success as "becoming filthy rich", a huge percentage of new businesses will fail, but if you consider your business as a way to get a stable job that depends mostly on yourself, I'd say most businesses are a resounding success. You just don't become a gazillionaire with them.
Getting a job is easier and faster, and when you finish school (you're usually broke), it's a bad solution to a bad problem.
Some (few) people are in a position to start a business, and some (few) will make a fortune out of it. That doesn't mean those that don't are "not successful" at what they do. It just means different people have different priorities, that's all.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 09, 2021, 10:06:35 AM
Schools are manufacturing every students to be a good employees and the one who study well and score good grades may get decent jobs but look at the world and who are the employers they all are making money with your effort and get paid few pennies for it.

Business is always better but when it comes to business 9 out 10 won't survive even 2 years from their start up so be ready for the failures if you want to become a business man.
Activity: 77
Merit: 3
November 09, 2021, 10:02:01 AM
At present we all want to finish our studies and get a good job. But when a man finishes his studies and wants to get a job, it is not easy for him to get the job. Again, some people take small jobs with some bribes from the leaders and then it is seen that the family does not survive with their small jobs because slowly the world is becoming digital and everything is more expensive.So if one takes initiative in advance then one can enjoy his life better. The job is to work under people, the business is to give people job under themselves and to help many helpless people.
So I hope your comments are good. Job or business..
Pages:
Jump to: