Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 125. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
Every coin after BTC always base one BTC. Now is the time to ETH change the operation of cryto market. It will overcome soon.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 08:31:41 PM
Personally Litecoin is still a great coin and undervalued during the last weeks. It was overtaken from other coins and now value is decreased. If you are interested to buy you can take this chance and invest. You can make money if Litecoin will price increase soon.

But king ist still Bitcoin and near future will bring no changes. So Bitcoin stays king.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
July 06, 2018, 08:22:43 PM
It will be difficult to replace the bitcoin from the top one rank,there's no one can overcome the bitcoin,even the ethereum. Bitcoin is the legendary coin,that trusted and proven by many people all over the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 06, 2018, 08:21:25 PM
That is likely to happen if the demand of people on these two crypto giants will decline for good. Bitcoin may be gone in the future but that doesn't mean the end of cryptocurrencies and/or the blockchain technology as people already know how important cryptos are in their lives. We just don't know that the crypto that will take bitcoin's place is just around.
Activity: 532
July 06, 2018, 08:13:51 PM
many people focus today are to earn profit. they will go what can give profit to them. bitcoin is still profitable to them so they will still stick to it. how many know blockchain?. but bitcoin have build up its own foundation in crypto and have a lot of supporter so no one can take it down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 06, 2018, 08:08:23 PM
Who is the new king who will answer the question I want to give. The king will not change. Things do not work out if the king changes. Then the new king will come out and be bad.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 06, 2018, 08:03:18 PM
i will give it to ethereum soon its going to take the crown and atleast we will have a good steady market
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
There are so many good coins are available in the market. But I think bitcoin is the best. Because it is less risky than other projects and its Price are always increasing. It shows its popularity. That’s why I believe bitcoin remaining the market king.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
The future of the market of crypto currency is very unpredictable. It cannot be said which coin will be most dominant. The investors must look at the management team, technology and marketing planning behind a token to predict its future. Yet as the market is unpredictable the chances of loss of investment still exists.
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
 I dent think if we will be having any new crypto king anytime soon, Bitcoin is currently taking all sorts of hits from all directions, From having high transaction costs to to slow transaction speeds, But so far no other coin is showing signs of stepping up, There were high chances that ETH would challenge BTC for the top spot but it doesn't seem to be happening, i think BTC will still remain at the top of the pyramid
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
I think it is very difficult to happen, but not impossible, because in any crypto world it can happen even though it is very difficult, and most likely that it can replace bitcoin is ethereum, because ethereum is the most potent and has become an important part for the world of crypto
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 06, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
I think the next few years, not who will not become a new king, they will be the old king of Bitcoin, as a very great prospect that it will be used even more than now,and the price of its defecite even more fly into space, so large investors tend to keep Bitcoins, and do not sell

You nailed it as there will be nothing as such as new king and all because bitcoin will remain undisputed king for a long time when it comes to crypto world and the only crypto which can challenge bitcoin is none other than Ethreum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 06, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Honestly speaking, i dont really know. However, it was obviously Bitcoin or Ethereum and as far as i'm concern it doesnt matter for me. This is just an indication that they were both competitors and from what i've seen both has great potential and they were the norms of crypto industry. I mean. Who knows right? Maybe in the near future these two top tokens were replaced by other emerging tokens, depending on what they offer.
All currencies here are competing to explodes more but my choice is bitcoin, and ethereum either one of this two potential coin I would like to involve because this was already proven that it will be granted.
Activity: 56
July 06, 2018, 04:15:19 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Honestly speaking, i dont really know. However, it was obviously Bitcoin or Ethereum and as far as i'm concern it doesnt matter for me. This is just an indication that they were both competitors and from what i've seen both has great potential and they were the norms of crypto industry. I mean. Who knows right? Maybe in the near future these two top tokens can be replace by other emerging tokens, depending on what they offer.
July 06, 2018, 04:11:41 PM
What will happen in the future will remain this way if the BTC rank remains in the first position then ETH is just an alternative without replacing Bitcoin although all things can happen to Crypto but I think for ETH can not be a champion yet. year because there are still many investors who expect Bitcoin prices to rise as high as last year even many who predict the price is very high.
Activity: 602
July 06, 2018, 04:06:42 PM
I think the next few years, not who will not become a new king, they will be the old king of Bitcoin, as a very great prospect that it will be used even more than now,and the price of its defecite even more fly into space, so large investors tend to keep Bitcoins, and do not sell
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 04:06:35 PM
I think that Ethereum replace bitcoin from first place and become a first in top. Why I think so? Because Ethereum is more useful and people need to buy it for investing in new projects. Also - Ethereum is more fast than bitcoin and you can hold thanks ERC-20 technology - yours tokens based on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 06, 2018, 03:59:10 PM
There are a lot of alternative coins and cryptocurrencies out there that has a great potential but they cannot replace the #1 Rank Bitcoin.

Personally, I think that only ETH has real chances of capitalizing ahead of bitcoins. It is on the platform ERC20 now most of the projects begin their work! Only this project now has a ready infrastructure, which is not so much inferior to the infrastructure of bitcoin!
Activity: 87
July 06, 2018, 03:55:02 PM
There are a lot of alternative coins and cryptocurrencies out there that has a great potential but they cannot replace the #1 Rank Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 06, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
The next king must have all or most of the strengths
There must be a strong project, a unique technology
 and a high level of trust from investors
And the history attests to it
Jump to: