Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 26. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2018, 06:40:34 PM
I don't think that Altcoins can usurp Bitcoin's throne of glass. Bitcoin is the long live king and the leader of cryptocurrency, this will not change in the future, Bitcoin still has development team to develop it.
Bitcoins team is very strong and it improves Bitcoin every day. I agree with your opinion, but I also think that Bitcoin will not be a leader in 10 years

And how does it improve, tell me, please? He, as was the usual unnecessary Bitcoin, remained. Tell me what he can give our world, for what it would be important, there is no such thing. The anonymity of transactions? Duck in it there is no such, so all this is garbage. Ethereum is much better and more important than him and on its platform really develop innovative solutions in the field of information technology. So there may be a new king!
Activity: 382
December 14, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
I don't think that Altcoins can usurp Bitcoin's throne of glass. Bitcoin is the long live king and the leader of cryptocurrency, this will not change in the future, Bitcoin still has development team to develop it.
Bitcoins team is very strong and it improves Bitcoin every day. I agree with your opinion, but I also think that Bitcoin will not be a leader in 10 years
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I am sure that more and more new money will come through stablecoins, well, ETH will catch up with Bitcoin. I believe in ETH more than bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the currency and everything. ETH is the basis for a decentralized economy (with all the strengths of Bitcoin - decentralization, a large community) and this will become more obvious next year.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 09:18:39 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
of course coin competition will be increasingly tight and they will compete to be the best of the best, such as bitcoin which is still the title of king of coins until now, but can be shifted by other coins that are more successful maybe later in the future.
Activity: 854
December 14, 2018, 09:12:10 AM
I think BTC will still be king for the longest time. ETH's performance has been worse since the bear market and has a lot of negativeness thrown to it compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 14, 2018, 09:09:59 AM
With the way things are going now I'm starting to think it might be possible, and intact it might not even be bitcoin or ethereum combine, I'm talking about the unexpected ones ,I don't have a name though but its starting to feel possible..bitcoin has become the unpredictable so far
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 14, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
Btc is likely to continue with the reign, but for ethereum, i am skeptical about it and it might be replaced by another coin, except another development comes up in line with eth.
Some may think it is xrp, but its now. I am not an not also sure which coin it would be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
I think the change of the king will not be even in the foreseeable future.  I think in the near future the position of the coins will remain so!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
December 14, 2018, 08:55:18 AM
Nobody will take the place of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency. Very large funds gradually enter Bitcoin. This coin becomes digital gold. RSK and Lightning are being introduced into the Bitcoin network. This will speed up Bitcoin and create smart contracts on it.
Activity: 672
December 14, 2018, 08:44:39 AM
I really can imagine how any other coin will take the throne from bitcoin. It is impossible at the current moment. To much attention is riveted to it from investors, society and the whole world
You are doing the right thing that you cannot imagine, because it is generally impossible, since no other project has such an impact on the market today, and I am sure that this will not happen in the future. You need to think about it.
Activity: 150
December 14, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
Bitcoin is the king of cryprocurrencies, none can take over at least not yet. I mean all other coins are depending on bitcoin. Probably there can be a new king in the future but I still doubt.
Activity: 267
December 14, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
None yet. Bitcoin is still king of cryprocurrencies and will continue to be and ethereum still king of altcoins and ICo's even though it has dropped from second position, which I know its just temporary... no other currency can offer what its offering to altcoins.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
I never thought that someday bitcoin can replace by some other coins in the crypto world because I do trust bitcoin as one king of the crypto world, as being most popular coins and most expensive coins, as I think no coins will compete bitcoin on its place as one of the great coins in the digital world.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 14, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
so far Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency and the price is still the highest of other coins, there is no new king until now because BTC still occupies the first position. and the position below BTC there is XRP / ETH they are trying to occupy the second place under Bitcoin, XRP and ETH will not be possible to become a new king because the price is still far behind Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
December 14, 2018, 07:53:46 AM
BTC will remain the king, for sure, for next 2 years or more.  I do not see any stable coins which are down as compared to BTC in this complete year slide. 
Activity: 280
December 14, 2018, 07:46:36 AM
With bitcoin competing projects that are technologically superior to it several times !
Only now it is not a decisive factor . Now it is important to mass adoption and use of cryptocurrencies for their intended purpose, n not for speculative purposes.
Activity: 490
December 14, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
So far, no one will be Bitcoin and will remain king for at least the coming years. He simply does not have an alternative in terms of coverage of payment acceptance.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 05:42:34 AM
 I think that something will hardly replace Bitcoin on the top. But Ethereum have already lost its second position.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 13, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
although the number of projects and coins always increases but I think the king of all coins will be held by bitcoin, besides because bitcoin is the first coin, bitcoin also has the most fans and the fact is that it is difficult to make them believe in new coins compared to bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: