Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 23. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 07:01:38 PM
There are still more coins to come and yet to be create not of knowing which of the recent ones is going to be the next king, i think bitcoin will still be there for as long as I can imagine.
And being the next king are you considering it price, popularity or what?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
no one will replace BTC mostly everyone claims it that their project will replace X and X but till today nothing change
So far, yes, there is no token which will be able to replace the BTC, but that may change in a few years, or maybe not. So there is nothing to guess.
Activity: 448
December 19, 2018, 06:36:33 PM
Bitcoin was the king of this world for the last several years, but now the way its price is falling, now it does not seem that it will be King. In 2019, now Bitcoin 2.0 became King. Well, Bitcoin is King, King and King will be.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
no one will replace BTC mostly everyone claims it that their project will replace X and X but till today nothing change
Activity: 164
December 19, 2018, 04:07:33 PM
So many people don't agree with moments, that say the Ripple would be a new king. All of them just watching about ethereum or other top coins, but Ripple will be a new king, I think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 19, 2018, 04:03:38 PM
This does not happen. Do not invent stupidity king of bitcoins in the cryptocurrency market, and no project can knock bitcoins from the heights of trade. I think that if this happens, it will at least be a miracle.

There is no such thing as difficult but not impossible, impossible. Everything is possible, especially where there is a lot of manipulation. You should not forget that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
This does not happen. Do not invent stupidity king of bitcoins in the cryptocurrency market, and no project can knock bitcoins from the heights of trade. I think that if this happens, it will at least be a miracle.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
No one can surpass Bitcoin. Some experts say Bitcoin is dead. This is the wrong view. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No coin can go beyond it, at least not in the next decade. Bitcoin has just begun, and the future market will be more expensive.
bitcoin will die and its value will drop to zero only if miners with computers are turned off all over the world and if electricity is turned off.But this is unlikely.Everything else is the manipulation and formation of the market.
I think that even this will not be able to stop the BTC. No, of course, if this happens, it will fall apart, but still people will start working on renewing again. You understand that today there are other people who want to own a network.
Perhaps you `re right. But it is impossible not to take into account the fact that it is precisely the positive information about Bitcoin that makes its price so high.
Activity: 672
December 19, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
No one can surpass Bitcoin. Some experts say Bitcoin is dead. This is the wrong view. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No coin can go beyond it, at least not in the next decade. Bitcoin has just begun, and the future market will be more expensive.
bitcoin will die and its value will drop to zero only if miners with computers are turned off all over the world and if electricity is turned off.But this is unlikely.Everything else is the manipulation and formation of the market.
I think that even this will not be able to stop the BTC. No, of course, if this happens, it will fall apart, but still people will start working on renewing again. You understand that today there are other people who want to own a network.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 19, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

XRP actually did, it replace the ETH in the rank 2 in the coinmarketcap, but that doesn't mean that ETH's overall capability is surpassed, still there are characteristics of ETH that is good compared to XRP.
Activity: 280
December 19, 2018, 05:20:18 AM
December 18, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
I believe that Bitcoin will remain king. I like this coin and many people trust only this coin. I continue to invest in Bitcoin.
You are doing it right because nothing terrible happens with this project, because today the entire market is working precisely thanks to this technology, if you don’t change anything, then everything will go great.
Activity: 333
December 18, 2018, 03:53:42 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
No one is going to be the new King quickly. bitcoin crypto will continue to be the best or the King in this respect. though many new emerging cryptos but it is not enough to replace or shift the bitcoin position there. Ripple may provide improved but would not big da will not be able to shift the bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 18, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I think that the new breakthrough of the next year will be ripple, yet now it becomes clear that we need such centralized coins, only more open to the investor.
Are you seriously? Ripple? Ohhh, if you believe in this coin - you do not understand the cryptocurrency market at all. Don't believe in a centralised companies.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 18, 2018, 03:05:57 AM
I think that the new breakthrough of the next year will be ripple, yet now it becomes clear that we need such centralized coins, only more open to the investor.
Activity: 280
December 18, 2018, 03:02:03 AM
At present there is very much the birth of a new ICO that has good potential for the future. The platform they offer is also very promising. This will be a tough competition in the crypto world. ETH is currently controlled by the XRP, this is a sign of the fall of ETH. However, the ETH platform has grown rapidly, and its extensive network is able to reclaim its position in the future.
Let's hope that a number of States and regulators will allow the cryptocurrency market to take its place.Otherwise, we will continue to observe what we see now.The problem is not Ethereum...they're deeper.
Activity: 406
December 17, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
I believe that Bitcoin will remain king. I like this coin and many people trust only this coin. I continue to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 17, 2018, 05:22:30 PM
At present there is very much the birth of a new ICO that has good potential for the future. The platform they offer is also very promising. This will be a tough competition in the crypto world. ETH is currently controlled by the XRP, this is a sign of the fall of ETH. However, the ETH platform has grown rapidly, and its extensive network is able to reclaim its position in the future.
December 17, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
No matter what happens in the futures we should all bear in mind that bitcoin and Ethereum are the first Cryptocurrencies and they have helped shape the technology the way it is now.
And these are really very important points that you need to understand, because today the best that can be said is that the blockchain technology was really made only thanks to these projects.
Pages:
Jump to: