Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 28. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
No one on earth can fool themselves anymore that btc is the future of money. It works worse than almost any money we have. Things are going to be rocky until we can get a changing of the guard.

What kind of protection are you talking about? Are there built-in algorithms? BTC and the Lightning system, which is already integrated into BTC, is a great success, read about it, but for now just don't write anything better.
I agree that the future is with the light of day, it is expanding every day, and it’s very convenient to interact with payment channels to make everyday purchases
There will be even more payment channels, the most important thing is that today there are really not so many options for payment. Now you need to understand that the more will be integrated, the more channels there will be.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 12:03:02 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
as you see now, ETH is going nowhere, bitcoin too.
whole market too. just dump and dump more when it had chance.
don't know where is this bear trend's gonna end.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
I do not currently see any cryptocurrency replacing bitcoin nor ethereum! Cryptocurrency is one of the fast pace industry that require constant development of coin if they are going to survive! Better cryptocurrency may evolve in the future but I believe bitcoin and ethereum will not be pushed aside!
Activity: 532
December 13, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
I don’t think that Bitcoin is so bothered for many people that they are ready to put some other currency in its place. Not one of the currencies such as ethereum or ripple - are not yet ready to take his place, they lack many additional factors.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 13, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Asid from the misfortune of what BTC is having, it's still a long way for altcoins to actually replace BTC, and as you can see in the market rankings, ETH has ranked down onto the 3rd spot and with XRP climbing up to the 2nd, while BTC will surely stay on top until something happens, a miracle perhaps before XRP or ETH evens out BTC, but that's just my wild theory.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
I consider that Bitcoin is still the king. It is undisputed. Only a bad news can de-rank bitcoin from its first spot. Even when its price right now absurd, it still remains strong in the first place.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
The fall and lateral movement of the market can be delayed for a long time.In this market you need to be ready for anything.As for the forecasts for growth-it's just opinions and believe them not worth it.
Activity: 215
December 13, 2018, 02:34:11 AM
and in fact now these two coins are actually getting worse and experiencing very drastic price reductions, and even eth rank in the market has also been replaced, maybe it's true this year could be called the worst year for crypto, no one knows whether crypto will will recover or not but until now crypto has not shown signs of recovery even though many people predict that crypto will recover later this year.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
The new king doesn't seem to exist yet, but in my opinion bitcoin remains the top coin, and until now there has been no coin crypto that can replace bitcoin even though bitcoin itself has also dropped in value
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 09:13:47 PM
such a coin has not exactly appeared on the cryptocurrency market since we would definitely have heard about it
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
December 12, 2018, 08:15:28 PM
We really dont know now in this year 2018 or 2019 if who is the king of all coins due to this erratic situation,.sometimes the highest value may go down very low,so i dont think so or i cannot predict whose the most outstsnding of all.
Activity: 364
December 12, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
Until now no one has become a new king who replaced Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of Cryptocurrency and still has a very high selling value. But now because Bitcoin is slowly selling down so it affects all coins. And many people talk about Ethereum who will be the next king. But until now the price of Ethereum also dropped.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
I do not think that this “king” has already been created. I mean, we have BTC, yes. And it's main cryptocurrency for now.
My idea of “crypto-king” is cryptocurrency which will be used everyone. BTC or ETH not suitable for this role.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 12, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
In my opinion. BTC remains the king of all altcoins. because BTC is the parent of all altcoins with limited supply. BTC cannot be replaced by any coin.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 12, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
Bitcoin will remain the king of all crypto. New tokens can compete with each other to beat one another but Bitcoin will their head. This is my prediction, yours may different from mine.
I agree with that. but i am not sure that bitcoin will always be the king. I think that in 10 years this will change.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 12, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
For me at the present time it does not play a big role who exactly will be the next king of cryptocurrencies, whether it will be Bitcoin or some other new currency - for me something else is more important now - what will be the price of assets which I hold now.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 12, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
for now the king of altcoins is Ripple if bitcoin is not included in the count, because bitcoin is the parent of all coins in the cryptocurrency so it is not counted, this year ethereum has succeeded in being shifted by ripple and may last a long time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 12, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

At this point of time lot of potential altcoins out there that are waiting in the market were in the near future it will explode just like about the pundix(NXPS), Utrust as well and also Nem, although ethreum is already given that really has a potential to resume ot its original price way back 2017 or more. And Bitcoin of course will remain the king for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
The next king seems to be Ripple or Stellar,centralized coins,I know that's not right and it is against the great idea of decentralized  crypto but the current tendency shows that it is quite possible in near future.
Activity: 280
December 12, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
It would definitely be an altcoin. If investors would realise that the altcoins are much better than bitcoin and will start invest in these coins, things will change and BTC will be replaced by the most popular altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: